The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Fountain

Go down 
+13
Faith LeBeau
Francis Bryan
Margaret Wyatt
Viola Lancaster
Francis of Navarre
Charles Brandon
Katherine Tudor
Annie Wyatt
Hans Holbein
Mark Smeaton
Bridget Von Hoffman
Nan Saville
Jane Bassett
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

Fountain - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 6:57 pm

I smile, and look him in the eyes.
"No...but you are lovely and always gentle with me"
I breath softly: closing my eyes as I feel the water against my skin.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Fountain - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 8:06 pm

"Charles smiled her back"

And how couldn't I? You're the most sweet and lovely creature on earth...

"He whispered touching softly her chin"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

Fountain - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 8:30 pm

I blush, casting my eyes down.
"Charles...you are too kind." Smiling faintly "I'm sure I'm not the loveliest of the women you've met..." I giggle lightly.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Fountain - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 8:34 pm

"Charles giggled with her. He pretended to be serious"

Uhm...well, I met some, yes. But very few of them have your same grace and beauty. You can trust in my opinion...

"He winked and hold softly her cheek in his hand"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

Fountain - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:01 pm

Feeling his hand against my cheek, I gently press my cheek against it. Giggling, I smile at him.
"So I have heard....but you're very sweet, I will trust you." I wink and laugh, still gently resting my face against his palm.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Fountain - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:07 pm

"Charles caressed softly her cheek. He showed her an amused smile"

Thank you for your trust. Now you're here and I'll do my best to protect you. I want to see you happy, with a worthy man at your side...

"He whispered removing slowly his hand from her cheek. He touched accidentally her lips doing that"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

Fountain - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:37 pm

I close my eyes as his fingers brush against my lips....Without thinking: I kiss them softly. Slowly, I open my eyes and realise what I have done. I turn my head quickly and look over at the water being sprayed from the fountain.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Fountain - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:46 pm

"Charles watched her silently while she kissed his fingers. He felt the warmth of her lips on his skin. Then he shook fastly his head"

Ehm...I have always been flattered by your trust and affection, Katie. Even if I don't deserve them. But you're never afraid to show such affection. I always liked that...

"He admitted and looked at her refletion in the water"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

Fountain - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:53 pm

"I have always said I love you, Charles!...you are my dearest friend. You've known me since childhood and practically watched me grow up." I still don't look at him, but instead into the water.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Fountain - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 1:19 pm

"Charles smiled again with a deep sigh"

You know that you can always count on me. Right?

"He asked while smiling"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

Fountain - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 1:31 pm

"Always." I smile at him.
"I haven't spoken to Henry since my audience...and I'm worried about raising the issue of him arranging a marriage for me!" I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Fountain - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 1:37 pm

"Charles frowned but he didn't stop smiling"

Why are you so worried, darling? I'm sure that your brother will choose the best for you. And whoever he will choose, I'll make sure that he treats you with love and respect. I promise...

"He added whispering and took her delicate hand in his"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

Fountain - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 1:55 pm

"Thank you." I say faintly, sighing as I do. The prospect of leaving my family and friends to marry a stranger didn't fill me with joy...but in my heart I knew it was my duty.
Smiling more, I look at Charles "So, darling...Am I Queenly material or would I make a better duchess?" I giggle.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Fountain - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:00 pm

"Charles laughed, shooking his head"

I don't know, actually. Only God knows what's in your brother's mind. Well...you would be a wonderful Queen. But sincerely...I just hope you won't leave England. Far from your family, from court. From me...

"He added almost whispering, staring into her eyes"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

Fountain - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:03 pm

Smiling faintly, I kiss him gently on the cheek. "You will always have me..in heart and soul." I whisper in his ear softly.
I take his hand in mine and gaze at him, looking him in the eye "Always and forever."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Fountain - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:12 pm

"Charles smiled looking at his hand among hers. He thought at her words In heart and soul and sighed"

I was just thinking...what if the King arranged a marriage between us? If I wasn't already married, of course. Would you be...still so scared?

"He asked suddenly, knowing that both were thinking about the same thing"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

Fountain - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:16 pm

"Marrying you...would be a dream." I gaze into his eyes "Like when we all played together as children; I was always the princess trapped in the tower and you always rescued me!"
I sigh "But you are married already..."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Fountain - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:21 pm

"Charles smiled tenderly and nodded after her sentence"

Yes...I remember. I saved you one thousand times from bad witch in the tower. But...I love and respect you too much for being your husband. I hurted many women in the past because of my...weakness. And you deserve something better than this...

"He smiled again and kissed deeply her hand, closing his eyes"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

Fountain - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:28 pm

"I have heard...even in Convents; you are infamous." I sigh...closing my eyes as his lips touch my hand.
"But that is what makes you, yourself...and I wouldn't change you in anyway!"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Fountain - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 2:37 pm

"Charles raised his eyes. He giggled teasingly after her words"

In...convents? Well...I don't know what people says about me...but I never slept with a nun. But I can think about it...

"He giggled but stopped after a moment, noticing she was blushing"

Ohh...I'm just joking. I'm not so terrible...

"He winked and stopped talking about his intimate life. She could feel uncomfortable, and he knew that she was still a vergin"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

Fountain - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:02 pm

"I know you're not...I hope!" I giggled. "But gossip about you and Henry has always travelled to my secluded Convent home, don't you worry!" Laughing, I smile at him.
"But it has never changed my opinion on you...you're still that lovely, kind and generous person I knew!"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Fountain - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:10 pm

"Charles took a deep breath"

You're too generous to me, darling. But tell me...what would you like to do, now? You can finally take advantage of my free time...

"He winked again smiling jokingly"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

Fountain - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:17 pm

"What you suggest?" I wink and giggle. "I honestly don't mind...what would you like to do?"

Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Fountain - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:22 pm

"Charles shrugged while smiling and shook his head"

Everything is enjoyable in your company, darling. I'll let you choose...
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

Fountain - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 3:27 pm

I smile mischievously. "Well, I have one idea..." Slowly I remove my shoes and gently place them next to the fountain.
Quickly I flick water into his face and giggle! Rushing to my feet, I turn to run; laughing as I do.
"Come on Charles, you know you want to chase me...like old times!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fountain - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fountain
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next