The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Fountain

Go down 
+13
Faith LeBeau
Francis Bryan
Margaret Wyatt
Viola Lancaster
Francis of Navarre
Charles Brandon
Katherine Tudor
Annie Wyatt
Hans Holbein
Mark Smeaton
Bridget Von Hoffman
Nan Saville
Jane Bassett
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Fountain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:28 pm

Jane shrugged "I think..its frightens me because in that very room i will either die or live, aswell as my children."
Back to top Go down
Annie Wyatt
Schoolgirl
Annie Wyatt

Fountain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:32 pm

I touch her hand a little, I am your midwife and i can assure you that I will try as hard as I can to prevent that happening.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Fountain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:33 pm

Jane smiled at her "Thankyou." she said "I simply wish for my children to be safe."
Back to top Go down
Annie Wyatt
Schoolgirl
Annie Wyatt

Fountain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:36 pm

And they will, you should not worry. How has morning sickness been?
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Fountain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:42 pm

Jane shrugged a little "As usual, i feel sick though i know now too eat." she said "Each day i grow a tiny bit, nobody else might not notice that, but i do."
Back to top Go down
Annie Wyatt
Schoolgirl
Annie Wyatt

Fountain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:44 pm

I smile happily, Do you have any other questions?
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Fountain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:46 pm

Jane thought for a moment and then shook her head with a smile "Nay, i do not." she said "I cannot thank you enough."
Back to top Go down
Annie Wyatt
Schoolgirl
Annie Wyatt

Fountain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:48 pm

Well I am glad I could help. What of your method of transport, I begin, Is something being arranged?
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Fountain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:50 pm

Jane nodded "Yes, my husband is having a litter made for me upon my travels, he is also having my bedchambers readied with the special instructions."
Back to top Go down
Annie Wyatt
Schoolgirl
Annie Wyatt

Fountain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:52 pm

I smile, I am so glad he is looking after you. You'll miss him in the country, no?
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Fountain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:57 pm

Jane nodded with a smile "Indeed i will, i even miss him now." she said "Though, it will be worth it in the end."
Back to top Go down
Annie Wyatt
Schoolgirl
Annie Wyatt

Fountain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 6:59 pm

I sigh a little, knowing the realities of when a woman goes for her lying in, Will he be coming to the country after the birth?
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Fountain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:02 pm

Jane sighed "I will have him sent for when i go into labor, he wishes to be waiting." she said "By the time he gets there, i might have already borne him a child."
Back to top Go down
Annie Wyatt
Schoolgirl
Annie Wyatt

Fountain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:05 pm

You will almost certainly have. It will be an almost five day journey to the country-Lancaster right? I say.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Fountain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:08 pm

Jane nodded at her "Indeed it is, meaning i will have to leave court even earlier to start my lying in days." she said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Annie Wyatt
Schoolgirl
Annie Wyatt

Fountain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:09 pm

Oh not really. A few days will make no large difference. Once we are there you will settled nicely and you can relaxI smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Fountain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:12 pm

Jane nodded at her "I suppose you are right, i have heard Lancaster is beautiful." she said "I am French, so i think anywhere with green grass is beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Annie Wyatt
Schoolgirl
Annie Wyatt

Fountain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:15 pm

There is a lot of greenery there for sure. Anyway...I must leave, there is a sick courtier I must see. Good day Jane, I stand and curtsy
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

Fountain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 7:16 pm

Jane nodded her head respectfully "Good day." she said with a smile though soon she herself went into the palace too.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

Fountain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 5:05 pm

I sit beside the fountain, dipping my fingers in the cool water. It ripples from my touch; fluid and gentle. I wait for Charles but allow my mind to wander into day dreaming while I do.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Fountain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 5:12 pm

"Charles reached Katherine in the garden after a while. One of her ladies told him that she was waiting for him at the fountain. He saw her lost in her thoughts, and almost he felt sorry to disturb her. He smiled"

Ehm...hope of being the subject of such deep thoughts, my lady. At least it worths this interruption...

"He giggled"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

Fountain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 5:23 pm

His voice brought me back to reality. I look over my shoulder and smile.
"Charles...you can always interrupt my thoughts!" I giggle.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Fountain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 5:30 pm

"Charles laughed and sat on the edge on fountain next to her"

Well...I'm glad having your permission. Sorry for before...but I was talking with Eleanor about a very delicate matter. It seems she wants to marry...with a man I don't like at all...

"He sighed letting his glance wander around garden"
Back to top Go down
Katherine Tudor
Princess of England
Katherine Tudor

Fountain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 6:41 pm

Placing my hand on his; I smile faintly. "That sounds...difficult." Flicking my hair from my face "I hope Henry will find a man worthy of my status and someone he approves of..." Leaning closer and whispering softly "...Someone like you." I look down and continue to dip my fingers in the water.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Fountain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 6:47 pm

"Charles sighed as she whispered into his ear. He looked at the water and then raised his eyes towards her"

I don't know if a man like me would be proper for you, Katie. I'm not perfect like you think I am...

"He smiled raising his eyebrow"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fountain - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain   Fountain - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fountain
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next