The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria

Go down 
+18
Anthony Knivert
Charlotte Rosenauer
Thomas Cromwell
Catherine Willoughby
Margaret Wyatt
Amanda Brown
Charles Brandon
Jane Bassett
Anne Boleyn
Jane Parker
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Henry VIII of England
Richard Meyer
Felicity Beryl
Nan Saville
Diane de Poitiers
Eleanor Mendoza
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 6:30 pm

Thomas looked over at Elizabeth 'Are you okay, My love?' he asked and he looked down at her stomach then at her 'Should i fetch a physician?' he asked.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Wykes
Countess of Essex
Elizabeth Wykes

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 5:02 am

She cupped her husband's face, and softly smiled. "No. No, my love," she continued," I am perfectly alright. Just hungry," she replied.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:40 am

After a walk around, Felicity came back into the hall and walked back to the Queens side and sighed a little. She clasped her hands infront of her, and she kept her head held high with a naive look to her features.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:27 pm

*After being away from court for so long, I venture into the great hall, greet the king and queen of Bavaria, and also King Henry and my cousin Anne. I take a glass of wine and walk around seeing everyone having a good time. I notice the queen looks very beautiful but her maid next to her is exquisite. I repectfully approach the young lady.*

"Good eve, my lady. I'm Francis Bryan. You looked a little lonely, would you care for a dance?"
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:36 pm

Felicity looked up and she raised an eyebrow 'My Lord' she said with a respectful bow and she looked at him 'Of course, My Lord' she said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:40 pm

*I smile and take her hand and lead her out to the dance floor.*

"So you are with the bavarian court I see.. what do you think of England?"

*We start to dance to a slow, moderate tempo of the musicians flute, drum and violin.*

"And I forgot, what is your name milady?"
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:43 pm

Felicity took a brief look at the man and raised an eyebrow 'The English court is..different than the Bavarian court, much to my experience' she and she let a small smirk enlighten her features 'You did not forget my name, my lord. I did not tell you my name' she said and she tried to hide her smirk as she looked at him, whilst dancing 'Felicity Beryl' she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:50 pm

"Yes, the English court is very different, our king likes to have a good time and it makes him happy to see his courtiers also having fun. But you are young, I guess you miss your home."

~I smile when she tells me her name~

"Felicity Beryl, it's a beautiful name, it fits you. Felicity means happiness, and beryl is a beautiful stone."

~I notice she is very shy~

"I hope I have not caused you any offence, I like meeting new people and you seemed so sad sitting by yourself."
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:58 pm

Felicity blushed at his words and she smiled 'Thankyou, My Lord' she whispered and she looked at him 'Nay, you have not caused me any offense, my lord. I am just getting used tot he English ways' she said with a light smile.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:04 pm

"I hope you'll let me know if anything is not to your liking. I don't want you to go away not liking England," I say with a smile. "You are a lovely dancer, I know you at least practice that in Bavaria. What do you like to do when you have free time?"
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:09 pm

Felicity looked at the man and she smiled and she looked down before laughing a little and looked at him 'It might...sound weird for a woman but..i like to go horseriding..at night' she said with a hint of amusement in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:17 pm

"That isn't weird at all. In fact I like to do that myself. Where do you like to go on your rides?"

*I am glad I have uncovered something fascinating about this pretty girl.*

"And, I hope you take a dagger along with you, for protection."
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:20 pm

Felicity smiled and shrugged 'The forest, if i can...somewhere peaceful, away from court' she said and she nodded with a smile 'Indeed i do bring a dagger, infact i have a dagger in my corset at this minute' she said with a small smirk and she put a finger to her lip directly telling him that it was a secret.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:25 pm

I laugh aloud as she tells me she has a dagger with her right now. "Your secret is safe with me. A lady needs to protect herself at all times."

*The dance ends and I bow*

"Would you like some wine, Mistress Beryl? Some water?"
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:27 pm

Felicity curtsied lowly at the end, enjoying her time she stood up and raised an eyebrow 'Wine if you please, my lord' she said with a smile and she breathed in deeply 'Can i call you something other than..My lord? Because you aren't really my lord, now are you?'' she asked.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:36 pm

*We leave the dance floor and I pick up two goblets from a servant with a tray and hand one to Felicity*

"Ah, how rude of me, you may call me Sir Francis, or just plain Francis.."

*I lead her to the side of the room to a small cushioned bench to relax*

"Please, tell me more about yourself milady."
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:39 pm

Felicity smiled a him 'Then you shall just call me Felicity' she said and she took a sip from the goblet and tiled her head to the side, her long black hair spilling down her back like black ink spilling onto white fabric she smiled 'My name is Felicity Beryl, i am from Bavaria..although not really from Bavaria, i have no sisters and no brothers, from what i know of, my mother and father live in Bavaria and.. I am just a simple woman who carries a dagger around in her corset..' she said with a confused look and she looked at Francis 'And what about you, Sir Francis?' she asked.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:50 pm

"Not really from Bavaria? Where are you from, then? Your English is really good." I raise an eyebrow as she says she carries a dagger around with her. "My kind of woman!" I smile.

"Myself, I have lived here in England most of my life, I came to court when I was young. I instantly became friends with His Majesty and became part of his inner circle."
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:55 pm

Felicity looked at him with a smile 'I am naturally from England, Sir Francis' she said and she nodded 'Naturally i would have good English, with visitors from court coming to Bavaria' she said and she took another sip from her wine and breathed in again 'I would not be surprised that you are one of his majesties friends....you seem like a gentleman' she said.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:04 am

"I'm interested to hear how you ended up at the Bavarian court." I smile back at her, admiring how pretty she is and glad she is opening up more.

"Why thank you, I'm glad you have such a good opinion of me. Most people here do not," I say with a wicked smile.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:06 am

Felicity looked at him 'It is a long story at how i ended up in Bavaria, truth be told i do not even like Bavaria' she said and she looked at him trying to act shocked but a smirk came upon her soft features 'I must ask Sir Francis, are you a man that likes to..handle other men's goods?' she asked.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:12 am

"You don't like Bavaria? I have been there a few times but I think nothing compares to good old England." I wonder about the story how she ended up in a foreign court.

When she asks about my reputation I laugh aloud, a twinkle in my eye. "I have been known to make companions of other mens wives, yes. But it is always in fun, and I have never been threatened because I am close with the king, and kinsman of the future queen. Also people here just know that is how I am!"
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:17 am

Felicity smiled and looked at him 'Indeed..England is lovely..if i could i would return' she said with a smile and she looked at him and shook her head with a smile 'Hmm, Indeed. Although i must say, it must be fun to see the look on the husband's face when he finds out he can't do anything about it..what is it called...pure..anger?' she said with a twinkle of mischief in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:27 am

"I'd be glad to see you if ever you came to Engand again," I tell her with a smile. She is truly amazing and I like her so much already.

"The looks on their faces is worth it!" I laugh. "But that is not why I do it. It is fun to be mischievous but my mischief serves more than one purpose." Liking her more each moment I see we have a common humor.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:31 am

Felicity looked at him and smiled 'And i would like to see you to, if i ever come back..Sir Francis' she said with a smile and she nodded her eyes showing mischief again 'Yes indeed, the pleasure out of it aswell..is....truly...amazing?' she asked.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next