The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria

Go down 
+18
Anthony Knivert
Charlotte Rosenauer
Thomas Cromwell
Catherine Willoughby
Margaret Wyatt
Amanda Brown
Charles Brandon
Jane Bassett
Anne Boleyn
Jane Parker
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Henry VIII of England
Richard Meyer
Felicity Beryl
Nan Saville
Diane de Poitiers
Eleanor Mendoza
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jenny Howard
Duchess of Norfolk
Jenny Howard

Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:17 pm

Tam had to get away. He just had to clear his mind. With that he left his chambers, and walked into the banquet hall. "Oh, yes the Bavarian King is here," he said. He grabbed a goblet, and took a sip, and scanned the room.....maybe someone would speak to him.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:40 pm

Felicity Beryl wrote:
Felicity looked at him and smiled 'And i would like to see you to, if i ever come back..Sir Francis' she said with a smile and she nodded her eyes showing mischief again 'Yes indeed, the pleasure out of it aswell..is....truly...amazing?' she asked.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

*I think her smile is so pretty and her eyes seem to twinkle when she does smile*

"I hope you shall return.. or perhaps I may make a trip to Bavaria. Only if you agree. I usually have diplomatic work on the continent anyway, it would be no trouble." I smile

"Well, it is only harmless fun. If I may ask milady, are you spoken for? Have you got a true love?" I give her a flirtatious smile.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:55 pm

Felicity smiled and bit her lip 'That would be nice, Sir Francis. And i can tell you, that Bavaria is a very sunny country' she said and she raised an eyebrow 'Nay i do not, Sir Francis' she said.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:20 pm

"I would love to visit, and I shall make it a point to do that," I nod. "I'm sure you will find someone, you are too pretty to not have a man." I take her hand and kiss it.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:31 pm

Felicity smiled and her green eyes twinkled 'Then i look forward to seeing you, Sir Francis' she said and she blushed a little 'Thankyou Sir, i must say you are rather handsome yourself' she said taking a liking to him.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:51 pm

"Well thank you milady.." I smile. "What would you say , if I invited you out for a ride? It doesn't have to be at midnight, and you can bring your dagger all the same."
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:53 pm

Felicity laughed and looked at him 'I would be honored to go out riding with you, at night or in daylight, and of course with my dagger.' she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:02 pm

"What do you say we leave now? If you wish of course."

*I finish off the rest of my wine*
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:04 pm

Felicity smiled and nodded 'Of course, Sir Francis' she said as she finished her goblet of wine aswell

[[shall i or you make the topic?Very Happy]]
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:08 pm

(I will do it Smile )
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:08 pm

[[Okiehs!Very Happy]]
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cromwell
Earl of Essex
Thomas Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:49 am

Elizabeth Wykes wrote:
She cupped her husband's face, and softly smiled. "No. No, my love," she continued," I am perfectly alright. Just hungry," she replied.

Thomas looked at her and raised an eyebrow 'Are you sure? Do you not want to see the physician?' he asked.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:25 pm

Quote :

Inigo looked at her with a surprised smile on his face

Oh...I'm impressed, mi senora. So you served my lord's aunt. I'm honoured to hear that. And...let me say...your spanish is excellent, lady Elizabeth. Te gustaria visitar Espana?

He asked while smiling wide

I nod and sip my wine,"Yes-she was good and kind mistress however...well I am sure you know how things are at court so I have been reassigned..."

I frown a little but then reply,"Oh si! Me encantaria es! Nunca he estado antes y me gustaría viajar..."
Back to top Go down
Lyla Hoffman
Lady-in-waiting
Lyla Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:06 pm

IGNORE

Last edited by Lyla Hoffman on Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:24 pm

Elizabeth Craven wrote:
Quote :

Inigo looked at her with a surprised smile on his face

Oh...I'm impressed, mi senora. So you served my lord's aunt. I'm honoured to hear that. And...let me say...your spanish is excellent, lady Elizabeth. Te gustaria visitar Espana?

He asked while smiling wide

I nod and sip my wine,"Yes-she was good and kind mistress however...well I am sure you know how things are at court so I have been reassigned..."

I frown a little but then reply,"Oh si! Me encantaria es! Nunca he estado antes y me gustaría viajar..."

Inigo laughed

Oh...I'm so glad hearing someone speaking my language. I'm used travelling around Europe. And sometimes I miss Spain when I'm away. Are you...casada, mi senora?

He asked kindly, with a curious light in his eyes. She was so young and beautiful
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:41 pm

I giggle softly,"Oh is my pleasure-I spoke with Her Majesty frequently in Spanish...it is such a beautiful language. ¿No te parece?"

I then reply softly,"Ah no, yo no estoy casado, señor."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Wykes
Countess of Essex
Elizabeth Wykes

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:45 am

Thomas Cromwell wrote:
Elizabeth Wykes wrote:
She cupped her husband's face, and softly smiled. "No. No, my love," she continued," I am perfectly alright. Just hungry," she replied.

Thomas looked at her and raised an eyebrow 'Are you sure? Do you not want to see the physician?' he asked.
"Yes," she continued," Thomas, Thomas I am perfectly alright," she replied. Elizabeth placed her hand gently over he chest, and smiled. "Darling," she continued," I am perfectly fine," she said.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:39 pm

Inigo looked at Elizabeth and smiled warmly

Oh...I see. I was married, once. But my wife died while giving birth our child. Since then...I don't think about marriage anymore. After all, an ambassador has a busy life...

He added, trying not to look too serious
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:47 pm

"Oh I am very sorry-I cannot imagine a loss greater,"I then whisper as I take a final sip from my wine,"No hay duda de que están en el cielo."

I nod and continue,"Yes my brother Thomas was a diplomat in his younger years and travelled a lot but has now settled with his wife who is again with child and his son."
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:11 pm

Inigo looked at her with interest and smiled after her words

So your brother is a diplomat, really? Oh...what's his name, mi senora? Maybe I know him. And...I'm glad to see that you know what I'm talking about. You know...sometimes ladies just pretend of being interested in diplomacy. But they are not...

He added meaningfully. Then laughed silently
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:16 pm

I reply kindly,"He was a diplomat but now he is a trained barrister...and a very good one at that,"I laugh a little and continue,"His name is Thomas Craven and he is a duke-he lives with his wife Alice who he has a son by and she has just recently gone into her confinement. They do not favour courtly life and so only come if they have been summoned."

I laugh warmly,"I am not sure about diplomacy but I just have a real passion for travel. I have only been to Scotland a few places around England."
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:36 pm

Inigo smiled warmly and took a sip from his wine

Oh...it's good to know. Would you like to accompany me in Spain after I'll leave England? Oh...with all your ladies, of course. You would be my guest for a while. What do you think, my lady?

He suggested with a cute smile, waiting for her reaction. He just hoped not to have been too bold
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:03 pm

I take a sip of my wine and as he asks me to go to Spain I stare at him wide eyed,"Spain? With you?"

I then smile apologetically,"Forgive me...I would love to but I can't. I'm sorry...I have been given a new position in court and I can't leave right now."
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:54 pm

Inigo gulped. He looked at her apologetically and sighed deeply

Oh...of course, my lady. Although, I never asked you to live in Spain...just to be my guest for a little while. But I understand how busy you are here. Then...forgive my request, lady Elizabeth. And forget it too. Now, if you excuse me...I need to go. I don't want to bother you further. Mi senora...

He bowed with his head and walked away from her
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:53 pm

I look confused as he hurries away and bob a shallow curtsey. I then quickly follow afterwards and leave the hall...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria   Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome banquet to the King and soon-to-be Queen of Bavaria
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next