The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Sunken Garden

Go down 
+14
Catherine Earnshaw
Katherine Tudor
Charles Brandon
Jane Parker
Victoria Brandon
Charlotte Rosenauer
Jane Adler
Francis of Navarre
Chandra Knight
Mary Tudor
William Stuart
Jane Bassett
Margaret Wyatt
Francis Bryan
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Francis Bryan
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Francis Bryan

Sunken Garden Empty
PostSubject: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:02 am

Sunken Garden Mccaslandsunkengardensu
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

Sunken Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:06 am

It's a hot day as I walk around outside a bit, I remove my hat and take a seat on a bench near the statue with the waterfall. Suddenly thinking up some verses I whisper them to myself, knowing with my fantastic memory I will not forget the words.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Sunken Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:59 pm

Margaret was walking around garden. She just wanted to take some fresh air. She took her book of prayers from her pocket and started to read it. After what's happened with Anthony Knivert, she decided to spend her free time praying and reading about religion, as her brother taught her. Suddenly he noticed a man sitting on a bench. She stopped immediately, cause she was going to fall on him by walking. She lowered her eyes "Oh...I'm sorry, my lord. I was reading...and I haven't seen you. Forgive me..." She whispered, blushing a bit
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

Sunken Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:08 pm

I look up, suddenly distracted, and see a pretty young woman. I get up and bow courteously.

"Nothing to forgive my lady. In fact I hope i'm not disturbing you." I nod at her prayer book. "This is a beautiful place, meant to be shared. Oh, by the way I am Sir Francis Bryan" I smile. "Who might you be, my lady?"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Sunken Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:38 pm

Margaret closed immediately her book and curtsied "Oh...My name is Margaret Wyatt, sir Francis. To serve you..." She answered, looking down. Then she raised slowly her blue eyes to him and smiled
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

Sunken Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 4:04 pm

She has such a pretty face and such pretty blue eyes, I can't help smiling at her innocence.
"Its sych a pleasure to meet you Lady Wyatt.. Are you of any relation to the poet Sir Thomas Wyatt?" I asked as I was very interested in his work.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Sunken Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:20 pm

Margaret nodded with a bright smile "Yes...he is my brother, my lord. Do you know him?" She answered proudly, looking curiously at him
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

Sunken Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:43 am

I shake my head. "No I haven't met him yet but his works inspire me." Margaret has a very pretty smile. "So tell me a little about yourself, Lady Wyatt. I see you must be very religious." I motion to the book she's holding.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Sunken Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:19 pm

Margaret glanced at her book and raised her eyes to him again, blushing a bit "Oh...yes, my lord. I just try to be a good catholic, as my parents and my brother taught me. After my parents died, my brother Thomas is my only family. And...I'd never do something to disappoint him..." She explained with soft voice, turning her eyes around garden for a little while. He seemed a very important man at court, and she felt a bit nervous talking with him
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

Sunken Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:35 pm

I nod at her words and smile. "You would do your parents proud, I am sorry you have to bear the loss of them. My own father died when I was younger. As for your brother, it is good to know he is keeping a watchful eye on you and setting a good example. I know how he feels, I have a little sister and all our lives I sought only to protect her." I smile as I think of Elizabeth, little Lizzie.

"I hope I'm not making you uncomfortable my lady." I notice she looks nervous. "I hope you have heard nothing bad of me that makes you nervous of me."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Sunken Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:02 pm

Margaret shook fastly her head "Oh no, my lord. I...I'm just not used talking with such an important man...as surely you are, sir Francis. But I'm honoured having met you...really. Is your sister here at court with you, my lord?" She asked, showing him a more relaxed smile
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

Sunken Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:05 pm

I smile when she says I am important. "Well thank you for thinking that of me. I do what I can to help the kingdom I suppose." I motion to a bench where we may sit. "it's an honor actually to have met you, my lady," I smile.

"No, my sister lives away from court with her husband, but I hope she will come to visit soon. I hope not to get personal, but are betrothed to anyone? I suppose your brother would choose someone for you."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Sunken Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:35 pm

Margaret sat next to him and shook slowly her head "No...I'm not engaged yet, my lord. My brother is...very protective to me. Usually...he keeps away men around me. But he acts like that because he cares about my reputation, of course. And...I'm sure he'll find a suitable husband to me..." She tried to explain, blushing a bit. She glanced at him to catch his expression while smiling weakly
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

Sunken Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:16 pm

"I see. Well he has every reason to be protective, you area young and beautiful woman. And I promise, you are safe with me." I smile at her, trying to put her at ease for she looks very shy. "So are you a lady in waiting to someone here at court?"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Sunken Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:28 pm

Margaret smiled for his words, admitting that he was right. She felt safe with him. She nodded after his question "Yes, my lord. I'm lady in waiting to the Duchess of Genoa, lady Alfonsina Garcia. She has been so kind to take me into her household immediately when I arrived at court. Do you know her?" She asked with kind voice, turning her blue eyes towards him
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

Sunken Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 10:23 pm

"No, I have not met the duchess of Genoa. Perhaps if the time is right you make an arrangement for me to meet her." I smile as she stares up at me, her bright blue eyes are captivating.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Sunken Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:42 pm

Margaret nodded "Of course...she will be glad to meet you, my lord. I'll talk with her as soon as possible..." She answered. She smiled again and looked at his eyes, wondering why he had a blind eye. Then she turned immediately her eyes towards the book on her lap, blushing
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

Sunken Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:45 pm

"I would appreciate that, i'm sure the woman you serve is a great lady."

I see she is blushing again and I smile. "You know, I hope its not forward to say I like you. You seem very kind and loving. Those are rare attributes in the women I've known."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Sunken Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 10:23 pm

Margaret raised her blue eyes to him, surprised "Oh...thank you, my lord. I...I don't know what to say. I'm flattered by your words...but also surprised. Especially because...you hardly know me, sir Francis..." She said with weak voice, staring at him

Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

Sunken Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 7:37 pm

I smile down at her. "You are most welcome. I only wonder why you have not been snatched up by another man. Unless you do not wish to marry?"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Sunken Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 10:57 pm

Margaret blushed a bit and smiled weakly after his question. She shook slowly her head "Oh no, my lord. On the contrary...I wish to marry and having children, one day. I just...made a promise to my brother..." She added almost whispering, lowering her eyes. She bit her lips, feeling his glance on her
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

Sunken Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:42 am

I smile at her. "It will be a lucky man who will be your husband. It's good you're keeping your promise to your brother. You have integrity, that is also rare." I frown a little. "I haven't known many good women, apart from my sister and my mother. I am glad to have met you," I smile, feeling so unlike my usual self. "I hope we get to spend more time together, Lady Wyatt. If you agree that is."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Sunken Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:21 pm

Margaret noticed that he understood immediately what kind of promise she made to Thomas. She was impressed. She nodded with a bright smile after his words "Oh...of course, my lord. I'd like to meet you again. You're such a clever man..." She answered without hesitation. Then she paused and blushed a bit
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

Sunken Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 2:26 am

I chuckle at her compliment and admire how pretty she is when she blushes. "Would it be forward of me if I ask if I may kiss your hand, my lady?" I gently place one of her small soft hands in my own, ready for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

Sunken Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:26 pm

Margaret stared at her hand in his and held her breath for a while. Then she showed him a sweet smile and nodded slowly "You can, my lord..." She allowed him with a whisper, without removing her blue eyes from him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sunken Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunken Garden
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next