The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Sunken Garden

Go down 
+14
Catherine Earnshaw
Katherine Tudor
Charles Brandon
Jane Parker
Victoria Brandon
Charlotte Rosenauer
Jane Adler
Francis of Navarre
Chandra Knight
Mary Tudor
William Stuart
Jane Bassett
Margaret Wyatt
Francis Bryan
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

Sunken Garden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 4:15 pm

She loved him—already couldn't bear the thought of being parted from him.

I shall eagerly awaiting day of your visit

One last time she inhaled his scent and with it his strength and love. Her hand had been at the locket at her neck, which she wore round her neck at all times. She slid the chain over her head, and put it in his hands.

It'll remind you of me... and in that way we'll always be together even if we are not.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
1st Baron Seymour of Sudeley
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 5:21 am

Thomas took the locket from her as he felt his heart heavy with sadness of leaving her. He held her close inhaling her every scent. "I shall keep this close at all times" he said as he placed his hand under head pulling her toward him and kissing her with full passion.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 5:36 pm

Her heart felt too heavy within her, knowing that this maybe be their last time of being together. The kiss stole her breath away and breathed life into her just the same. She clung to Thomas and the promise in his kiss, as she pressed her body closer to his, wishing they could stay here in the snowy garden forever.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 5:46 am

He held her close, breathing in her scent of rosewood and another he could not define. He could not for tell the future, however he knew that the fates would not give him this love and then take it away, or would they? So many many thoughts races through Thomas' mind as he held her; the one thing he knew for sure was the love he had for her. Looking at her, and cupping her face in his hands, "Catherine, my sweet Catherine you must go to your mistress now before it's too late." he said and kissed her lips passionately taking in every once of her before her departure.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 10:04 pm

She should leave; she knew she ought to leave. But how could she? When the only thing she wanted was to stay into his arms forever. She kissed him back, wanting to savor every moment of the feeling. Within moments it would be over and she'd be left with nothing once more.

I really do care for you and will miss you dearly, but you are right, I need to go...  I shall never forget you and hope you will never forget me.

She said, then kissed his lips passionately making sure he would remember that kiss for a long while, before she run towards the palace, with a heavy heart.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:15 am

"Shh..don't talk that way, we will see each other again. I will visit you and announce to the Queen herself that I am in love with you and bring you back with me." Thomas kissed her hand "I make you this my solemn vow! I will not lose you Cathy ever." He said knowing he must let her go this once but it would never happen again. "Now go before another moment is pasted and I think of another reason to keep you here with me." With that he kissed her cheek not bearing another from her lips, and watched her walk away with his most guarded possession; his heart.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Carey
Schoolgirl
Catherine Carey

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 9:23 pm

*Young Catherine had received word from one of the tutors here at court, that her mother wished to meet her. So far Catherine was having a lovely time at court. Everyone was polite and kind giving her smiles where ever she went. She had one precious memory of her aunt placing her headpiece onto her head she truly felt like a young princess!*
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 10:16 pm

Mary sits at the edge of the fountain feeling a little depressed while thinking of what to say to her Catherine. She sees Catherine walking towards her with a smile on her face.""Catherine, My own heart." Mary says with open arms.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Latimer
Soldier
Gabriel Latimer

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2017 7:24 pm

It was mid-afternoon when Gabriel found himself wandering through the gardens at the bottom of court. There was no strict rule, he reasoned, which stated soldiers could not take in the pleasure of Whitehall’s many gardens. Although, he was not exactly in the gardens to take in the scenery...

Now that he was onshore he had the opportunity to catch up with many old acquaintances - some friends made in passing, other distant family friends. This acquaintance was William Stafford, a man whom Gabriel had met only a few times but had always thought rather highly of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunken Garden
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7