The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Sunken Garden

Go down 
+14
Catherine Earnshaw
Katherine Tudor
Charles Brandon
Jane Parker
Victoria Brandon
Charlotte Rosenauer
Jane Adler
Francis of Navarre
Chandra Knight
Mary Tudor
William Stuart
Jane Bassett
Margaret Wyatt
Francis Bryan
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Francis Bryan
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Francis Bryan

Sunken Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:30 am

I smile when she says yes, and reverently bow my head as my lips graze her soft, porcelain hand. I can smell a faint trace of her perfume, very light to my senses, something like rose petals.

"I thank you for the privilege," I tell her.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:14 pm

Margaret blushed suddenly as she felt his lips on her hand. She could feel the warmth of his mouth on her skin for few seconds. After a moment of silence, she tried to smile "You're welcome, my lord..." She whispered, hoping to hide that she enjoyed his touch
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:37 am

I smile as I realized how taken I am by her. She is not like other women and that is something I truly respect.

"You are too soft for my rough touch," I comment. "Now, I hope you haven't grown tired of my flirtations? Shall I walk you back to the palace or what shall we do?"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:55 pm

Margaret showed him an embarassed smile and nodded quickly "Oh yes...I should come back to Palace, indeed. My brother must be wondering where I am..." She stood up, holding her prayers book on her lap, and looked at him with a sweet glance
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 5:05 am

I stood up with her, feeling a little sad she had to go.

"I can walk you back, unless your brother wouldn't like it," I offered.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:02 pm

Margaret giggled a bit "Oh...don't worry about that, my lord. I'm sure my brother is busy in his room, now. And...in any case, he won't be disappointed seeing me with you. We're just...talking, anyway. You can accompany me, then. I would be honoured..." She answered with a smile, hoping not to look too unexperienced to him. Even if it was true...
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 4:43 am

I smile widely and wonder if she would really prefer more flirting to talking.

"Very well then my lady. Show me the way, I'll make sure you get to your rooms quite safely," I can't help but wink at her and smile again, it is worth it to see the cute blush on her pretty face.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:35 pm

Margaret nodded with a smile after he winked "Of course...follow me, my lord..." She said and kept on walking slowly towards Palace, looking around garden
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 5:56 am

I followed Margaret as we went through the garden. The sunlight glinted on her blonde hair and made it shine like gold. I smiled to see such a pretty sight. This girl was very pretty, and very innocent. I knew she was not like the other women at court who were so jaded. She was a breath of fresh air, as lovely as any rose in this garden.

I plucked a rose from a nearby rosebush and handed it to her.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:01 pm

Margaret stopped suddenly as she saw a rose in his hand. She was surprised. She smiled and took it gently in her hands "Oh...thank you, sir Francis. It's very kind of you...But it's better to put this beautiful rose into a vase, before it dies..." She took two steps towards Palace's entrance and bought the rose until her nose to breath its scent. Suddenly she screamed "Ahh!" She looked at her finger. A thorne hit her delicate finger. She saw blood on it...
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 2:58 am

I hear her scream and pull her close to me. She holds out her finger where the thorn pricked her. A small dot of blood appeared on the surface and I take my handkerchief from my doublet and use it to wipe off the blood.

"Are you all right my lady? I'm sorry I gave you such a dangerous gift!"

I smile as I keep her hands pressed in mine. "Keep pressing it on the cut, it will stop the bleeding." I said as I was glad to come to her rescue.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:58 pm

Margaret smiled weakly and took his handkerchief. While she pressed it against her finger, she realized that her prayers book fell down on the ground with the rose. She blushed a bit and shook her head "Oh...it's not your fault, sir Francis. I should have been more careful...but I'm fine, now. It's just...few blood, really. Thank you, my lord..." She added whispering, looking at his face
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 12:47 am

I smile and gently press her hands again.

"Such a delicate creature shouldn't have to have injuries, even small ones."

I picked up her books off the ground and dust the dirt off them.

"Here, my lady. I've made you drop your things."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:41 pm

Margaret took the book and smiled sweetly "Thank you, sir Francis...too kind of you. I'll give you back your handkerchief as soon as I can. Shall we go inside Palace, now?" She asked with soft voice, looking at his face
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 5:09 am

"You may keep the handkerchief Lady Margaret, I have a set of them, it is no loss." I smile back at her.

"Yes, let's go inside," I agree and let her lead me to her own chambers.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:10 pm

Margaret smiled him back and made a little curtsie meaning "Thank you". She glanced at her finger once more time and walked with him inside Palace

OOC: Let's continue in my room Wink
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 2:43 am

((sounds good Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:06 am

Jane walked through the garden her usually tied up hair was down in blond curls as she walked, wearing a light blue dress. She sighed a little as she touched a flower and kept moving on before sitting down.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:45 pm

I was on my way toward the stables when I lost my way and wandered into the garden. I then saw a beautiful woman that captured my eye. She looked so carefree, I approached her. "Good day my lady, I hope im not disturbing you?" I asked as my eyes fixated on her.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 8:14 pm

Jane turned and look the man "Nay, my lord you are not." she said as she curtsied a little "My Lord, I am Jane Bassett".
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:11 pm

I bowed and kissed her hand "What a beautiful name. I'm William Stuart" its nice to meet you my lady. I said with a kind smile.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:16 pm

Jane paled abit.. this was the brother to James, she then recomposed herself and smiled "It is nice to meet you on good terms, My Lord." she said "How fare you?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:56 pm

Mary went through the garden.
When the King gives his permission and Cordelia married than she go with Edward than Mary have no one to whom
she can talk free with nobody here at court she can tell her feelings except Cordy.
Mary`s heart will be heavy.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:19 pm

It was spring at this time,and there were flowers blooming on the side of the path where she walked.The trees were also in full bloom,decorated with lovely white and pink buds.The sun was shining and she felt a kind of peacefulness come over her as she observed the blue sky and green grass around her.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:28 pm

I walk about the gardens, relishing in the relief that my darling Cordelia has forgiven me. The flowers bloom, releasing their beautiful fragrances. Up ahead, I see a young woman walking alone and I decide to join her. Good Day my lady...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunken Garden   Sunken Garden - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunken Garden
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next