The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Cottage in the woods

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Henry Manox
Music Teacher
Henry Manox

Cottage in the woods Empty
PostSubject: Cottage in the woods   Cottage in the woods I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 5:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Henry Manox on Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Henry Manox
Music Teacher
Henry Manox

PostSubject: Re: Cottage in the woods   Cottage in the woods I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:48 pm

I took her hand and followed her through a path up toward the forest. I stepped among dry leaves and leaned my head down so I wouldn't hit any branches. I kept looking back to make sure we weren't being followed.
We then came to a small cottage, it was a bit crooked and had all the signs of abandonment. However, I knew no one would find us here.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

PostSubject: Re: Cottage in the woods   Cottage in the woods I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 12:47 am

His hand in mine felt reassuring, and I glanced back a few times only to see him looking back. I smiled knowing we were safe. I've known the path since I was a child, At last we came upon the little dwelling, it looked as it always had, grey stone building with thatched roof. A few birds called out overhead as we walked to the front door. Giving Henry one more secretive glance, I gently nudged the door open. It creaked open, inviting us inside to a bare room with a rug and two chairs before an empty hearth, and a small table and chairs in the corner near a makeshift kitchen. I knew another side door led to a bedroom, but I let Henry have a look around the place first.

"My friend Joan and I used to come here when we were little, and we'd play house," I giggled. "I always pretended I was Cinderella.." I smiled up at him, realizing we were fully alone now.
Back to top Go down
Henry Manox
Music Teacher
Henry Manox

PostSubject: Re: Cottage in the woods   Cottage in the woods I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 6:05 pm

I walked into the cottage, swept away the cob webs from above my head. I looked around and was quite surprised, the inside had no claim to it's outside. It was furnished and had everything a person could need.
I looked at her and smiled at her words. "Did Cinderella ever find her prince?" I asked with a smirk as I brought her close to me.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

PostSubject: Re: Cottage in the woods   Cottage in the woods I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:49 pm

I was still looking about the place when Henry swept me into his arms. "She never did, until now." I glanced up shyly and with wonderment at the look in his eyes. I made the first move, reaching up and kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Henry Manox
Music Teacher
Henry Manox

PostSubject: Re: Cottage in the woods   Cottage in the woods I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:54 am

I moved her hair out of her face and smiled at her response. I was surprised by her kiss, it told me that she was feeling more comfortable with me. I kissed her sweet lips, pulling her close to me. "Sweet Katherine, I shall be your knight in shining armor." I said and kissed her again moving my hands all over her petite body.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

PostSubject: Re: Cottage in the woods   Cottage in the woods I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:55 am

I smiled at his reply, and sighed when he kissed me in return. As he moved his hands over my body I felt a thrill go through me, and I was eagerly anticipating what would happen next, though I'd had very little knowledge of it.

"My Sir Henry," I said playfully. "Do you truly care for me?" I gazed at him with a serious look in my eyes. "For if you do, I would give you my maidenhead, though it would be painful to me. I know you will be good to me afterwards."
Back to top Go down
Henry Manox
Music Teacher
Henry Manox

PostSubject: Re: Cottage in the woods   Cottage in the woods I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:49 pm

I kept a smile on my face when hearing her words. I didn't know what to say, we had just met I had no feelings for her. It was more lust than love. However, I wanted her more than anything so I lied. "Katherine, of course I care for you. Your more beautiful than any lady I have ever seen." I then kissed her passionately.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

PostSubject: Re: Cottage in the woods   Cottage in the woods I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 3:47 am

I muffled a gasp as he took me in his arms and kissed me. I took his words as truth, embedded them in my heart. I pressed closer to him and ran my fingers through his hair, enjoying the growing anticipation of the moment. I placed his hands over mine, inviting him to touch me all over.
Back to top Go down
Henry Manox
Music Teacher
Henry Manox

PostSubject: Re: Cottage in the woods   Cottage in the woods I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 6:56 pm

I moved my hands over her arms and to her back trying to unlace her gown as I kissed her. "Where's the bedroom?" I asked feeling myself get excited for her.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

PostSubject: Re: Cottage in the woods   Cottage in the woods I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:26 pm

My heart leaped into my throat, my blood stilled and I felt a small spark of pleasure begin to grow within me. "It's through here," I said, taking his hand and leading him to the side alcove. A bed occupied the space, along with a small nightstand and not much else. I looked up at him, squeezing his hand slightly.
Back to top Go down
Henry Manox
Music Teacher
Henry Manox

PostSubject: Re: Cottage in the woods   Cottage in the woods I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:22 pm

I followed her into the bedroom. I knew she was nervous. I placed my hand on her cheek, "I'll take care of you sweet Catherine." I said and kissed her bringing my arms around her pulling her close to me.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

PostSubject: Re: Cottage in the woods   Cottage in the woods I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:24 am

His kiss helped to soothe me, and I soon lost my anxiety and my desire was roused again. I held onto him, wanting him as close to me as possible, already wantonly imagining what our coupling would feel like. I could not take my hands off him, I explored his body with my touch and was met with hardness, smoothness, and strength. A small moan escaped me as we kissed and my longing for him became painful.
Back to top Go down
Henry Manox
Music Teacher
Henry Manox

PostSubject: Re: Cottage in the woods   Cottage in the woods I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 4:14 am

My heart beat rapidly as I felt her touch. I kissed her neck tenderly, pulling her toward me in a vast motion. My desire for her became even more intense. I unlaced her corset and tossed it to the ground and laid her on the bed. I caressed her leg and continued kissing her down to her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

PostSubject: Re: Cottage in the woods   Cottage in the woods I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 4:47 am

Before I knew it I was on the bed, Henry's kisses trailing down my body. I ran my hands through his thick hair, sighing and moaning at the sweet pleasure I was given. "My sweet Henry," I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Henry Manox
Music Teacher
Henry Manox

PostSubject: Re: Cottage in the woods   Cottage in the woods I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 4:37 am

As I sucked on her nipple I thought again of me being the first to touch her innocent body....I became very aroused. I took off my shirt and looked at her placing my hands on her warm flesh, kissing her belly and back up to her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

PostSubject: Re: Cottage in the woods   Cottage in the woods I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 5:28 am

I sighed at the feel of his lips on my skin. His kisses were branded into me and I wanted them never to end. Yet at the same time I felt a rising tension, as though I was coiled up inside. I squirmed restlessly beneath his touch, pressing his body close to mine as I ran my hands up and down his back.
Back to top Go down
Henry Manox
Music Teacher
Henry Manox

PostSubject: Re: Cottage in the woods   Cottage in the woods I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:13 am

As I kissed her, I pulled her dress down and gently moved my hand down to her womanhood, and felt the moistness of her body.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

PostSubject: Re: Cottage in the woods   Cottage in the woods I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:26 am

I gasped and bucked my hips, I had never been touched by a man before, in so intimate a way. Now heat rose up within me, and longing for more I gave myself over to him, trusting in the pleasure he was giving, and that there would be more.
Back to top Go down
Henry Manox
Music Teacher
Henry Manox

PostSubject: Re: Cottage in the woods   Cottage in the woods I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 10:24 pm

I continued to kiss her and felt the depths between her thighs. I could no longer with stand the yearning I had for her. I removed my pants, got on top of her, and opened her legs. I could see she was still a bit scared, so I kissed her leg all the way to her thigh "I'll go slow" I said and entered her gently.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

PostSubject: Re: Cottage in the woods   Cottage in the woods I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 4:28 am

I was barely aware of my own moaning and gasping as his fingers moved inside me. This pleasure felt like I was flying, and when he fully undressed and placed himself atop me, I went still for a moment, wrapped my arms around him. He opened my legs and my heartbeat sped up. I wondered wildly if this was the right thing after all but then I heard him whisper that he would be gentle, and I felt him pressing against me, slowly entering me. It was painful as I'd imagined, as I'd been told, but as soon as I relaxed around him I began to feel the pleasure of the friction as he moved against me slowly.
Back to top Go down
Henry Manox
Music Teacher
Henry Manox

PostSubject: Re: Cottage in the woods   Cottage in the woods I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 4:18 am

Feeling the tightness of her womanhood around my hardness made me moan out in pleasure. I felt my body start to rise in temperature as I thrusted deep within her. I cupped both her breasts and then leaned down and kissed her passionately.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

PostSubject: Re: Cottage in the woods   Cottage in the woods I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 4:37 am

As Henry continued moving within me, I felt myself relax more, enjoying our coupling. I was still amazed at how deeply we were joined, I ran my hands down his back as he moved against me, Small sighs and moans escaped my lips and as we kissed I ran my hands through his dark hair.
Back to top Go down
Henry Manox
Music Teacher
Henry Manox

PostSubject: Re: Cottage in the woods   Cottage in the woods I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:07 am

I felt her relax a bit more as I pushed myself deeper within her. I looked into her eyes "Oh Catherine, you feel amazing" I said as I kissed her neck up to her ear.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

PostSubject: Re: Cottage in the woods   Cottage in the woods I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:39 am

His kisses felt light on my skin, a sharp contrast to the rising need I felt with his thrusting. I urged him on, hoping he could feel my heartbeat against his, and opened myself to him fully. "Oh Henry..." I moaned as I realized my body was naturally moving against his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cottage in the woods   Cottage in the woods I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cottage in the woods
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next