The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Cottage in the woods

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

Cottage in the woods - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cottage in the woods   Cottage in the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 5:42 am

I saw how he looked at me and I knew then I held a certain power over him, a power lain hidden until he showed me the ways of lust and passion. I kept my eyes on his as I caressed my breasts and my stomach. "If you've no words, use actions," I whispered, keeping myself just playfully out of his reach.
Back to top Go down
Henry Manox
Music Teacher
Henry Manox

PostSubject: Re: Cottage in the woods   Cottage in the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:50 pm

I smiled as I watched her gently touch her breasts. "My sweet Catherine, as much as I would like take you again, I need food and sleep." I laughed and leaned over and kissed her pulling over to me.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

PostSubject: Re: Cottage in the woods   Cottage in the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:56 pm

I grinned as I knew then I had worn him out. Being pulled close to him I felt like I never wanted our bodies to stop touching. "What if we spent the night here? We could be back before sunrise. The duchess rarely checks in on us anyway." Being near him was driving me crazy, and before I knew it my hand slipped under the sheets, and I softly caressed myself to ease some of the longing.
Back to top Go down
Henry Manox
Music Teacher
Henry Manox

PostSubject: Re: Cottage in the woods   Cottage in the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:24 am

I pulled her close to me and kissed her shoulder. "I don't think I could move right now, i'm so comfortable." I said as the smell of our love making filled the air. I closed my eyes and suddenly I feel her move her hands under the sheets. My eyes widened as I knew what she was doing. I pressed myself against her and began to caress her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

PostSubject: Re: Cottage in the woods   Cottage in the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 6:09 am

I smiled lazily as he touched me again. "As it turns out, I'm quite comfortable myself," I whispered as the combination of his touch and mine made me gasp softly, closing my eyes as I writhed.
Back to top Go down
Henry Manox
Music Teacher
Henry Manox

PostSubject: Re: Cottage in the woods   Cottage in the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:27 pm

Feeling her close to me made my desire grow. I was tired, but I could not resist her. I continued to rub her breasts while I moved up and entered her from behind. I pulled one of her legs back as I pushed deep inside her.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

PostSubject: Re: Cottage in the woods   Cottage in the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:35 am

The pleasure I was giving myself and the hot sensation of Henry entering me again set my body on fire. He was so deep inside me I could not stop from moaning I gave myself over to the vulnerability of the moment. I allowed him to caress my breasts, leaving myself open for him to do as he wished.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Leigh
Lady-in-waiting
Isabel Leigh

PostSubject: Re: Cottage in the woods   Cottage in the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 4:46 pm

I was walking towards Lambeth when I got easily distracted upon a small looking hut upon my way I looked around suspiciously wondering if anyone was about bravely I went and walked to the door.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

PostSubject: Re: Cottage in the woods   Cottage in the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:13 pm

I had come to the cottage to be away from everyone else for a moment. I deeply missed Henry, there seemed to be a hole in my heart with his absence. I retreived the wonderful memories we had here, but I soon heard someone at the door. With a gasp I looked out the window to see my sister Isabel. Tentatively I went to open the door for her.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Leigh
Lady-in-waiting
Isabel Leigh

PostSubject: Re: Cottage in the woods   Cottage in the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 2:50 pm

I jumped out of my skin when it was opened and then I smiled and with a girlie scream I ran towards my half sister.

Kitty Cat! I'm so happy to see you for a split second I thought that their was a ghost in this house but now I see it to be beautiful you.

I hugged her tightly it had been ever so long she was still the georgous angelic looking out of everyone in the family.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

PostSubject: Re: Cottage in the woods   Cottage in the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:14 am

With a laugh I hugged her back. "No ghost here, just a Cinderella waiting for her prince!" I kissed my sister's cheek. "How are you Izzy? It's been ages!"
Back to top Go down
Isabel Leigh
Lady-in-waiting
Isabel Leigh

PostSubject: Re: Cottage in the woods   Cottage in the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 4:28 pm

I placed a hand on my head feigning an exasperated sigh.

And who will be the dashing young man that shall save you Cinderella someone sensitive with a dashing smile or ready and rugged looking.

I asked with a tiny little giggle looking around it would seem that we would have to make are own fun.

It looks like this place could use a touch of colour of life. What is the dowager duchess like a strict prude with nothing better to do.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

PostSubject: Re: Cottage in the woods   Cottage in the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 4:30 am

I pretended to swoon and caught myself in the doorway, looking dreamy. "Oh Izzy, if you only knew. But you must come in, please!" I ushered her into the shabby parlor, which was in need of a good dusting. "Alas, I have no animal friends to help me clean," I said with a giggle. I think the duchess has forgotten all about this little hideaway. But I haven't. Oh Izzy I have something to say and if I don't I will absolutely burst!!"[/color] I grabbed her hand and led her to sit down on a divan, it's upholstery faded and torn at the seams. "But you must swear to keep it a secret!"
Back to top Go down
Isabel Leigh
Lady-in-waiting
Isabel Leigh

PostSubject: Re: Cottage in the woods   Cottage in the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 4:44 pm

We had spent so much time away from each other I forgot how entertaining she was.

Here if we open the windows and sing then some little chirpy friends might come in!

Opening the windows I coughed as some dust scattered everywhere.

I shall have to sing another time. I haven't forgotten about you KittyCat the duchess is probably just sitting their in an old high up chair with cobwebs surrounding her.

I added in a spookily voice making a cross over my heart and holding my hands open so she knew I was telling the truth.

Yes of course I can. What is it a proposal of marriage from a local boy?
Back to top Go down
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

PostSubject: Re: Cottage in the woods   Cottage in the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 10:06 pm

I laughed. "Oh Izzy, you could always sing better than I!" I giggled again as she mentioned the old duchess withering away in decrepitude. "It's not quite so simple as that. I have met someone, but he's older. And handsome, and sophisticated, and.." A shiver went through me as I thought of how he made love to me. "I have fallen in love with him I think! He's my music teacher, Henry Manox." I bit my lip with worry as I waited for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Leigh
Lady-in-waiting
Isabel Leigh

PostSubject: Re: Cottage in the woods   Cottage in the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 8:06 pm

A look of shock did appear across my face but mainly I was outstanded that they had both gotten away with it I cleared my throat.

Wow KittyCat how long have you been seeing each other in secret for.

I went to sit down on a chair but fell through it as it was so old and covered with dust.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

PostSubject: Re: Cottage in the woods   Cottage in the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 11:38 pm

Stifling a laugh, just barely, I helped my sister up and led her to a sturdier chair. "Not exactly a charming cottage, is it?" I said sheepishly. "We saw each other for a few months, not long ago. But he has since stopped asking for me. He's...got a family, so...I think perhaps he felt guilty." I wrung my hands, clasped before me. "Are you quite upset with me? Please say no, I only wanted you to understand, and to hear it from me first, in case anyone else had the idea to spread ugly gossip."
Back to top Go down
Isabel Leigh
Lady-in-waiting
Isabel Leigh

PostSubject: Re: Cottage in the woods   Cottage in the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:34 pm

Ouch no doubt I would get a splinter in a particular place tomorrow I had to laugh about it though.

No Kittycat I am not upset with you it takes two to start a romantic affair shall I say? What bothers me that of course my lips shall never utter it again. What bothers me is that men are as just as guilty but yet it is the ladies that take full blame.

I kissed her soft cheek I could never be angry with my sister I just hoped that this teacher wasn't just using her to get his end away.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

PostSubject: Re: Cottage in the woods   Cottage in the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 4:10 am

I felt a deep blush burn my cheeks at the mere thought of Henry! "Oh sister you should meet him! He's so handsome, and so learned in music. He has taught me much more than just to play the lute," I added suggestively. "Of course, I never expected to fall in love with him, but it happened. I hope you don't think I'm too much of a delicate flower, Izzy. I can use a man in the same way a man can use a woman."
Back to top Go down
Isabel Leigh
Lady-in-waiting
Isabel Leigh

PostSubject: Re: Cottage in the woods   Cottage in the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 5:22 pm

My sister looked like an angel and to me I would always see her in that light but she could hold her ground when it came to men.

When someone falls in love they get so wrapped up in it that they are not aware of being used. Fall in love but not like a silly girl whose heads are in the clouds wrap him around your little finger make sure he knows that you are in charge. Allure him under a false pretence only to push him away make him wait for you Kittycat but by all means be the heartbreaker not the heartbroken.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

PostSubject: Re: Cottage in the woods   Cottage in the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:07 pm

I giggled at my sister's words. "Oh yes, I've found it's much easier that way. I think it's safe to say I have Henry Manox wrapped around my finger." I went into the kitchen and quickly retrieved the lunch basket I'd brought with me. On the table between us I spread out bread, cheese, grapes, strawberries, and some chilled cider I'd stolen from the house. "Eat with me, and tell me how fares our familiy."
Back to top Go down
Isabel Leigh
Lady-in-waiting
Isabel Leigh

PostSubject: Re: Cottage in the woods   Cottage in the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 6:34 pm

That was the sister that I knew of men at her feet she leading them into this merry little dance of seduction only to leave them hanging on buy a piece of string. I admire her quality in this it was not something that came easily. Taking a chunk of bread I placed a slice of cheese and begun telling what I knew.

I wanted to invite Muriel and Jenny here for the summertime it would be nice of you to be around somw more family.

I felt bad that Catherine had had very little company here until my arrival of course.

I have had a marriage contracted for me it disgusts me as he could be disgusting. I an rather more attracted to fair haired men. So will I get a chance to see this Manox man.

I moved my eyebrows suggestively.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

PostSubject: Re: Cottage in the woods   Cottage in the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 11:01 pm

"Oh you should! You should invite them!" I said happily before popping a grape into my mouth. "For I haven't seen Jenny and Muriel in ages." But at my sister's words of a marriage contract had me surprised. "Who is the gentleman? For all you know he could be exactly what you desire in a man," I said with a wink. "I do hope you'll get to meet Henry. He has dark hair and piercing blue eyes, such a deadly combination," i sighed happily.
Back to top Go down
Isabel Leigh
Lady-in-waiting
Isabel Leigh

PostSubject: Re: Cottage in the woods   Cottage in the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 1:17 am

Then I would invite them for I knew that Muriel shall attend but the others would rather be at court didn't we all? I blushed when I thought of my suitor maybe Kitty was right he could be everything I wanted or worse it was a gamble.

Yes we were suppose to of married in 1531 but their was some hold up over money is he called Edward Baynton I don't know much about him but I assume that Edward is a posh name.

I halted for a few moments I had such a burning yet intimate question to ask my sister.

If you could marry anyone would it be Master Manox.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Howard
Schoolgirl
Catherine Howard

PostSubject: Re: Cottage in the woods   Cottage in the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 11:47 pm

"Edward Baynton," I repeated. "He sounds like a knight, perhaps a brave and noble one." The question of marriage rather surprised me, but I should have expected it. "I cannot marry Henry," I said, looking down. "He is already married." For the first time a blush of shame reddened my cheeks and I wondered what my sister must think of me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cottage in the woods   Cottage in the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cottage in the woods
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: ENGLAND / Cities :: Lambeth :: Norfolk Family Country House-
Jump to: