The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall

Go down 
+7
Mary Dawn
Margaret Sheldon
Charlotte Rosenauer
Margaret Wyatt
Jane Bassett
Ursula Misseldon
Geoffrey Lonshord
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Geoffrey Lonshord
Servant
Geoffrey Lonshord

Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall Empty
PostSubject: Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall   Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall   Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:49 am

Ursula sit down and wait when the Queen needs someone.
She hope that the Queen is well.She was not at the Jousting.
Ursula make her stitchery.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall   Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:52 pm

Jane walked into the room she would have sat when she was serving the Queen she waited for the servant to have the Queen see her as she looked around, she dress was french which was obvious but it was something she could not help. She clasped her hands infront of her dress.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall   Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 7:24 pm

Margaret left her room after many days spent in bed. She reached Ladies in waiting's Room and sat down slowly. It was empty. She was not a duchess anymore, so she had to come back at her old duties. She sighed deeply and leaned her back against the sofa
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall   Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:27 am

Charlotte entered the room looking for a pearl that had slipped off her necklace and rolled under the doorway. She found it near the table and exclaimed "Aha!" Then she looked up and saw Margaret Wyatt, looking quite sad indeed. Placing the pearl in her pocket, she approached her. "Lady Margaret.. it's been a long time since I've seen you! Is...is something wrong?" She looked at her with concern.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall   Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:08 pm

Margaret was still lost in her thoughts. Suddenly she heard a familiar voice and raised her eyes. She saw lady Charlotte and tried hardly not to burst into tears "My lady Charlotte...I..I'm just a bit tired. You have no need to worry about me. But thank you for your concern.." She replied weakly. But she was unable to lie, so suddenly she felt tears coming out from her blue eyes
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall   Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 3:14 am

She sat next to Margaret and placed her arm around her. "You do not need to lie to me," she said quietly. "Whatever can be wrong? Perhaps I may be of help.." She brushed strands of her blonde hair away from her face.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall   Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:27 pm

Margaret dried fastly her wet eyes and looked at her "I have been sick, my lady. I spent ten days in bed because of...a miscarriage.." She stopped and took a breath, leaning her hand on her belly "My husband annuled our marriage. Suddenly..and without a reason. I lost my child because of shock.." She answered, trying to refrain tears. She closed her eyes
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall   Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:34 pm

"Oh... Margaret I am so sorry! Such terrible losses..." Her heart went out to this poor girl whose soul was trampled upon. "I wish I would have known, I would have come to your aid.." She placed her hand atop Margaret's. "And your husband, perhaps he will come back to you. Men are not as stubborn as we are led to believe.." She was amazed at the unfolding of events in this girls' life since the last time they'd spoken.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall   Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:04 pm

Margaret dried her tears and shook her head "I don't think so. I have no news of him. Maybe...he is somewhere with one of his mistresses.." She raised her eyes and looked at her "Oh lady Charlotte! I'm trying to forget him...but it's truly hard. I...I still love him. I'm so stupid.." She couldn't resist further and burst into tears again, covering her face with her trembling hands
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall   Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:20 pm

She shook her head, knowing all about men having mistresses, even more than one at a time, and she detested the fact that this young girl had been victim of it. "I cannot truly believe he would leave you for a mere mistress.. the man must be out of his mind to leave you at all," she consoled. She patted her back, her own heart breaking as she heard Margaret's sobbing. "You are not stupid. Far from it. You have a trusting heart and someone took advantage of it. You still love him, that does not make you stupid, you cannot ever stop yourself from loving someone, it is as futile as telling the sun not to shine, or the rivers to stop flowing." She smoothed back Margaret's curls. "A broken heart does not heal quickly, but it will heal. This I know."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall   Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 10:39 pm

Margaret tried to calm down and nodded "I know..everyone tells me this. But I can't trust in another man. I can't love someone else as I loved him. Not for now, at least. He just used me...and killed our baby with his fool actions.." She paused and took a deep breath "You're so lucky, my lady. Your husband truly loves you. You...you must be happy.." She added, trying hardly to smile
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall   Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 11:30 pm

"If everyone tells you the same, then it must be universally true. Just give yourself time. If you let yourself dwell on what he has done to you, you will turn bitter at your young age. You cannot let him rule your life thusly." She smiled softly. "And you will have more children, I am sure of it." She smiled as she thought of her own fortune, but that it also came at a price. "Yes, I am very happy. But there is always the tiny doubt I have, sometimes I can't help but think he's been unfaithful. So, things are not as easy as you may think." She had not confessed this to anyone before.
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall   Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:06 am

Margaret smiled sadly "Sir Anthony is a true gentleman. I'm sure he is not unfaithful, my lady. While Cesare...he has been unfaithful all the time. He never loved me.." She whispered turning her eyes around room
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall   Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 2:58 am

She reached out to stroke her hair trying to comfort her. "Sometimes men do not know what they have in front of them.. they seek to conquer the world. I think most men are like that. Did he change from how he was in the beginning? He cannot have changed overnight.." She smiled as Margaret insisted how good of a man Anthony was. "I know, and I was likely just imagining things during my pregnancy, but the man has a past and I've come to terms with it. I may not always be enough for him, in that way," She smiled and shrugged. "When you've sampled every flavor of wine, how can you choose just one?"
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall   Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:08 pm

Margaret nodded and let out a deep sigh "I understand what you mean. And yes...he changed completely. He necer talked to me since...since I lost the baby. But I don't wish to marry again, my lady. I don't trust in men anymore.." She said, looking at her face
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall   Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 8:39 pm

She gave Margaret a sympathetic look, and gave her a little hug. "What is important right now is that you look after yourself, and take time to heal. You're too young to feel so disenchanted. I don't mean to say this will be easy to get over, but you have a better chance because you have so much ahead of you."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall   Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:14 pm

Margaret felt better as Charlotte hugged her. She showed her a weak smile "Yes...I'm young. I'm just 19 years old, but already so unlucky with men. Maybe I should leave court for a while. I want to spend some day at Allington Castle with my brother. I...I fear to meet him around court.." She admitted, lowering her blue eyes
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall   Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:18 pm

'Somtimes just getting away from everything can be the best remedy. Going back to your childhood home will help you reconnect to yourself, and hopefully bring you at peace." She smiled at Margaret. "And perhaps when you come back there will be nothing to fear. Perhaps he will go back to his own home."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall   Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:39 pm

Margaret smiled ironically. She shrugged "Oh..yes, it's possible. He always has some whore in Genoa who is waiting for him. But...it's not my business anymore. One day he'll answer to God for his actions.." She took a breath and stood up slowly "Now..I ask you to forgive me, lady Charlotte. But I feel tired and I wish to have rest in my chamber. Please, send my greetings to your husband, and congratulations for your child. Sorry, I completely forgot you gave birth.." She smiled and leaned her hand on her arm
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall   Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 1:40 am

"But a man does not keep whores because he loves them...soon he will tire of them and wish he had you again. But by that time perhaps you will have moved on," she added hoping it would help. She smiled as she thought of her son's birth, now nearly two years ago. "Yes, he is a wonderful little boy. We named him Henry... Margaret someday you will have another child. Perhaps you will have plenty."
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall   Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 10:29 pm

Margaret raised her glance at ceiling and smiled hopefully "You don't know how much I hope that, my lady. I dream about that every night. But only God's knows what will happen. Thank you for your support, lady Charlotte. I'll come to see your baby when I'll be fully recovered. My lady.." She curtsied with a gentle smile and left the room
Back to top Go down
Margaret Sheldon
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Sheldon

PostSubject: Re: Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall   Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 4:36 am

Margaret entered the hall quietly and smiled to a servant. He filled her goblet full with some wine. She sighed and thought about her life at court. She hoped something exciting would happen soon as she took a sip of her goblet of wine.
Back to top Go down
Mary Dawn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall   Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 9:48 pm

Mary walked into the hall, she dismissed the drink she was offered and looked over to the young lady already there, she knew she was another of Lady Anne's ladies-in-waiting and was always ready with a charming smile.

"My Lady, tis good to see a friendly face" Mary smiled as she approached Margaret
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall   Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 6:28 pm

Mary enters the empty Hall and decorates the room a bit for the season while the worries of the Lady Dawn pesters her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall   Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Queen's Ladies in waiting's Hall
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next