The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

George Boleyn's bedroom

Go down 
+11
Mary Tudor
Elizabeth Crawley
Jane Bassett
Cesare Garcia
Mary Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn
Nan Saville
Anne Boleyn
Jane Parker
Geoffrey Lonshord
George Boleyn
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:44 pm

Jane tilted her head "Love songs?" she asked and she smiled "Who would you sing love songs too, My Lord?"
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:49 pm

"To the one that i desire" George grinned, his eyes were getting bright. "To the one i love, to the one i want in my bed." He whispered taking a sip from glass.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:52 pm

Jane laughed and set her goblet down as she looked at him "And who is that? It sounds like no Jane Parker to me."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:57 pm

George looked at her for a long time then he put the glass on the desk. "No body" He looked at the floor "That's why i always sing to myself."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:59 pm

Jane burst out into laughter and couldn't control herself as she doubled over whilst laughing before sitting back again and she looked at him "Nobody?" she asked "Not even one person; tell me your secrets, George Boleyn."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:04 pm

George gave her a sweet smile "Well, if i begin to tell my secrets, you may have to stay here forever." He took a deep breath, filling a new glass with wine. "No body as i said."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:06 pm

Jane tilted her head "I like to know secrets, so i promise if you tell me thus secrets i shall stay here." she said and she picked up her goblet of wine and took a drink from it "I lust after somebody if i am honest."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:12 pm

George left his glass to the desk suddenly. He looked at into her eyes sadly. "When you know i sang love songs to only you, don't pretend just like you don't know my secret. No, my lady. That just breaks my heart."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:17 pm

Jane smiled at him and tilted her head "I know." she whispered "I was only testing you." she sat up properly "You make me happy, even after the death of my husband..here i am..i sought you out, even through my marriage, i wanted to seek you out.."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:21 pm

George took a deep breath trying to smile "I love to make people happy. I can't stand sad faces."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:22 pm

Jane tilted her head "Really?" she asked and she smirked before pouting her bottom lip to imitate that she was sad.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:26 pm

George laughed looking at her cute face. "Really."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:28 pm

Jane grinned then and she tilted her head "I was going to visit you and Mary Hever," she said "But i was not aloud to travel, my husband detested you because i told him off the kiss." she said with a laugh "Though i told him if i had it in my power, i would do it again."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:42 pm

George smiled at her "So what are you waiting for?"
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:43 pm

Jane smirked a little "I don't make the first move." she said simply.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:50 pm

"We saw what happened when i did the first move." George laughed with drunkennes of wine "All right, let's wait for Jane Parker to kiss me then. "
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:52 pm

Jane set her goblet down and raised an eyebrow "I think not." she whispered and she leaned forward and kissed him softly.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:03 pm

George answered her kiss with his wet lips. He took her on his lap slowly. Touched her chin with his fingers, kissed her with passion
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:05 pm

Jane kissed him back with equal passion as she ran her hand over the fabric of his clothing on his shoulders and to the back of his neck, stroking it softly as she deepened the kiss.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:11 pm

George's hand found her smooth legs under the grown. He kept kissing her lips while his hand was moving slowly on her legs. His lips moved down to her neck. He put his head to her neck, touched it with his toungue. "If you want to stop" He whispered to her ear out of breath. "Do it now, or its going to be too late."
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:15 pm

Jane whispered to his voice and took a deep breath and asif in answer to his question she moved his hand that was on her leg higher up it "Why would i wish to stop?" she whispered back as she tilted her head to the side so he had a better angle at it, her chest heaving and her raised breasts with it.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:22 pm

When George's hand moved high up, he finally found her cunt. He grinned in a sweet way, and took her to his bed. He left her on the bed, moved back to her legs. His toungue began to touch her legs slowly. He moved to her cunt with wet kissings. When finally he found her cunt, he put her briefs out, and began to kiss it slowly.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:25 pm

Jane gasped as her back arched off the bed as she closed her eyes in sheer bliss as she gasped for breath which seemed impossible, her put hand hand down to where his was on her leg and put hers over it.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:36 pm

George stopped to kiss her cunt when he understood that she was ready to be gone in. He approached her lips, kissed her neck with wet kissings. His kissings moved down to her nipples. His hand left her legs and found strings of her corset. He plucked the corset fastly. He did not get surprised when he saw the underwear dress. "French women should give up on wearing so much clothings." George grinned whispering. He put her underwear off kissing her body.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:40 pm

Jane laughed softly and she looked up at him and began her own adventure of removing his clothing as he removed hers and she undid his breeches and petticoat and took it off his shoulders and down his arms throwing it onto the floor and untying his undershirt and throwing it onto the floor and she watched him as he kissed her both, running her hand through his short hair and lighting tugging on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

George Boleyn's bedroom
Page 6 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next