The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

George Boleyn's bedroom

Go down 
+11
Mary Tudor
Elizabeth Crawley
Jane Bassett
Cesare Garcia
Mary Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn
Nan Saville
Anne Boleyn
Jane Parker
Geoffrey Lonshord
George Boleyn
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:50 pm

" Why you laugh when you say that you sure that the lessons good."

Mary is now again nervous.
She clear her goblet again.

Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:56 pm

George laughed loudly "Men loves mysterious women. " Then he turned to Mary, answered her choosing the words carefully "I've just remembered my first dance lesson. It is not about you, Your Highness."
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:58 pm

" Oh your first dance lessons i think that was wonderful too."

Mary was eased.

" I think you are a wonderful dancer."

Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:58 pm

Elizabeth nodded slowly "So i have heard." she said and she tapped her fingers on the arm of her chair and she looked at Mary again then to George her gaze switching between them.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:40 am

George's lips curled up with the words of Mary. He bent his head toward the women in the room, and looked at them with an attractive smile "I hope, one day you beautiful ladies give me the honour of dancing with you."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:43 am

Elizabeth raised an eyebrow "You are an old man, we are young women." and she nodded pleased with herself "I would rather dance with a Cardinal."
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:43 am

" That will be a pleasure for me to dance with you."

Mary must be friendly she must know what he know about her and Mark.
Although there was nothing.But he have a curious view at her as he say the name from Mark.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:20 pm

George raised a laugh against the attitude of Elizabeth. He turned to Mary, took her hand into his and gave a little kind kiss "Thank you, Your Highness. And as for you, my little lady who is as fresh as daisy.." said George, directing his eyes into Elizabeth's with a smirk "I am 25. And I haven't been married yet. In this case either you are about 10 years old or cardinals are so hot."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:23 pm

Elizabeth laughed softly and she raised an eyebrow "25?" she asked "That compared to my age is old." she admitted and she tilted her head slightly her eyes showed how amused she was "I might be seventeen or i might not be, who knows."
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:41 pm

Mary run a shower across her body as George Boleyn kiss her hand.
What for the hell was with her.
That is a Boleyn.
Mary must giggle as she hear what Elisabeth say about George with the Cardinal.
George a Cardinal its so funny she think.
Than she say to George.
" When you sister marry my father than you are my Uncle.
Uncle George the Cardinal."

She take the pot with wine and fill her goblet.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:38 pm

George noticed Mary's reaction when he kissed her hand. He grinned feeling he could still affect even their enemy. He had a look at Mary before he turned to Elizabeth "My lady..You think I am old. I am old for what? I am still young and free. They still call me womanizer. I am still that boy whom your uncle warned Jane about. " Then he raised a laugh toward Mary then turned to Elizabeth reproachfully "My lady, look what you've done. Now I must fatten and be away from the ladies since I became a Cardinal"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:55 pm

Elizabeth smiled and she looked at George and raised an eyebrow "Are you really?" she asked and she tilted her head "I don't see you to be that man, maybe i should ask my mother on how you were and compare you with your former self." she smirked a little and laughed at Mary.
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:15 pm

Mary notice what Elisabeth say.
The wine have make her loose.
She say to Elisabeth.
" Be careful Elizabeth my Uncle in future is very powerful."
She take a gulp of wine.
She look at George with a grin and wink with one eye.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:58 pm

George laughed loudly "No, Your Highness. Please let Elizabeth to speak. She reminds me her mother. " Then George filled both Mary and Elizabeth's goblets with wine. He also added a little to his goblet too. Took a huge sip with pleasure. Letting himself be drunk "It seems Elizabeth finds me old and ugly. How a shame! Your mother wasn't thinking as you were."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:03 pm

Elizabeth shrugged "My mother is French, she seems to think love has a way...something you didn't do...love her..more like used her for your own needs." she said with a smirk and she tilted her head at him asif challenging him and she set the goblet down obviously not needing the wine to talk as such.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:12 pm

"And what do you know about my needs?" George looked at into her eyes directly. "The court is full of ladies who can satisfy my needs. But I am so sorry that you have no idea for what love is, Lady Crawley. Maybe I was wrong when I told you that you were like your mother."
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:17 pm

Mary notice how feisty George is.
She must be careful about him.
She can not believe that he is so dangerous he look so
handsome.
She let him not out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:19 pm

Elizabeth laughed "I know what love is." she said with a direct nod "Love is pure, love is kind..love is a two way thing." she tilted her head at him and looked at him with mocking eyes the same her mother would if she didn't want to openingly humiliate someone.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:27 pm

George laughed. He kept looking at into her eyes directly. He was whispering now. "And Can you say "love is pure" when you lie on the bed and wish a touch between your legs?" George grinned before he took his glance away from Elizabeth. He took another sip from wine and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:30 pm

Elizabeth stared at him and raised an eyebrow "That is the most purest part, my lord." she said "Because you are consummating your love." she titled her head "You think its not pure?" she ran a hand over her stomach slightly "I bet my mothers name was free of scandal until she met my father, am i right?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:31 pm

Mary look at Elisabeth and wait of her reaction.
She is a little bit appalled about so much boldness from George.
She take a big gulp of wine.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:42 pm

George had a look at Mary. Her eyes were looking terrified. He looked at her softly "I hope you aren't mad at me, Your Highness. It's all fault of wine. I don't say anything. It wants me to say" said George smiling in a sweetish way. Then he turned to Elizabeth again and shook his head "Love's never been pure. Even Adam plucked the forbidden fruit for Eve. That was first sin. And first sin was for love." George made mouths when he heard what Elizabeth said about Jane. "I did not know your mother when she was single. Your mother was intelligent enough to protect herself from the scandals. If she weren't, why would a Duke marry a woman who was with full of scandals?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:48 pm

" I not adjudge nobody my Lord and please say Mary not your highness my Lord.We are under us."

Mary smilie at him.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 10:50 pm

Elizabeth shrugged "I thought my mother to be intelligent too.." she said "Obviously not intelligent enough, for she lay with you." she smirked at him asif she won this argument but she knew she didn't and her purple eyes lit up in humor "I do not insult you my lord..but it was your father who drove her away from court after all."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:00 pm

George stroked Mary's hand kindly and smiled "Thank you, Mary. It's so bad we will be enemy again when you get rid of the effect of the wine. " George bit his lips against Elizabeth's words. She was plainspoken and fierce. George was imaging how she could seem in his bed while she was talking. When he understood Elizabeth finished her words, he tried gathering himself together and took his eyes away from her
"Well..You don't know if I slept with your mother. Yes you do insult me. You like insulting me. But what did you say? My father did not do anything to your mother. He couldn't have done. He is nothing but your mother is a Duchess."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

George Boleyn's bedroom
Page 19 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 32  Next