The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

George Boleyn's bedroom

Go down 
+11
Mary Tudor
Elizabeth Crawley
Jane Bassett
Cesare Garcia
Mary Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn
Nan Saville
Anne Boleyn
Jane Parker
Geoffrey Lonshord
George Boleyn
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:04 pm

Mary listen his words and look sad.
" Why we must be enemys? Why we not can be friendly to together when we not drunken?"

She take a big gulp of wine.

Last edited by Mary Tudor on Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:07 pm

Elizabeth raised an eyebrow "My mother admitted it to my uncle that she slept with you." she said with a small shrug "My mother does not lie, its not in her blood." she tilted her head and laughed "Your father ratted us out to the King for being Plantagenet blood, not that the King done anything..but can you imagine if he did?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:19 pm

George looked at Mary pityingly "Oh Mary..How young you are,dear. You are too innocent to understand what I mean, dear." George sighed and directed his glance to Elizabeth again "My father was fearful cause Jane was beginning to be loved by people in this court. King did not take him serious cause the King is intelligent -thanks to God- and he knows your mother can't occupy England giving birth a few children in English court. But Thomas Boleyn was wishing everything to be perfect and he did everything to send Jane away."
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:22 pm

Tears run down Marys cheeks.

" What i have do that your family or you hate me."

Mary sob.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:27 pm

Elizabeth smiled at him "My mother is still loved." she said and she raised an eyebrow and she looked down for a minute "Your father is intelligent to a point, My Lord." she shrugged mock written all over her face "But you, you have more than what he does.. you and Anne are both intelligent, wistful, handsome..yet you have an anger too, i have heard." she looked at Mary then to George "Also, my mother said she liked your singing voice...sing for me."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:47 pm

George was shocked. He sat down next to Mary and proped her head on his chest slowly. "Shh Mary..I don't hate you. How could I hate such a pretty lady like you? said George trying to make her smile. He caressed her hair just like a baby and looked at Elizabeth. He was absolutely drank and that was really a perfect time to sing. He nodded

"Can't you see, my darling
But the harder i try the more we grow apart
Please believe me
The sweeter the kiss, the colder turn your arms
And the colder grows your heart,
And darling more i love you

I see it in your eyes, i feel it in your touch
I taste it from your lips,
And darling more i love you

The closer i get, the more you're out of love
Don't you feel it
The colder your touch, the more it turns me on
And the faster beates my heart
And darling more i love you"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:49 pm

Elizabeth tilted her head and listened and smiled, her mother was right about his singing voice...when he was done and stood up and clasped faking a real performance at a theater "Brave, Lord Rochford." she said "You have voice like honey..sweet and delicious."
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:52 pm

Mary listen at his song.She come slow down.
She put her head on his chest.

" I don`t want that we enemys"

Mary sob.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:57 pm

George looked at Mary then to Elizabeth in suspense. He whispered to Elizabeth "Mary is completely drunk. I shouldn't have offered her so much wine. What shall we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:59 pm

Elizabeth looked at George and smirked "Well i don't know my lord." she said "I thought you were the womanizer..master of women, you think of an idea."
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:01 am

" Oh Mark i miss you" babble Mary.

She was so drunken that she don`t know how dangerous is what she say.

Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:09 am

" I am at the same room with a princess and a little dragon. We can't find a solution even if all the womanizers in the world come together" George took Mary on his lap and brought her to his own bed. He put Mary on the bed slowly. She was wandering. George rolled his eyes as soon as he heard what she said. "Mark? Great! She is in love with the musician. What a hopeless love, poor Mary."
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:13 am

Mary babble
" I love you Mark " than she fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:18 am

Elizabeth raised an eyebrow "A little dragon?" she asked "How did you know my motto?" she folded her arms and glared at him thoughtfully and she looked at Mary "Lord Rochford, we cant help whom we fall inlove with."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:29 am

"Really Elizabeth? God, how can you talk in a logical way when you're drunk?" George sighed, proped his head to wall for gathering himself together. Then he took the empty bottles and threw them. "You have a love story too, huh? Are you married?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:32 am

Elizabeth raised an eyebrow "You're drunk, not me..i haven't even taken a drink." she said and she shook her head "I was married but my marriage was annulled." she said simply.
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:24 am

Mary open her eyes.

" Please stop the rotate." babble Mary

She feel so sick.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:04 pm

"Because of being sharp-tongued?" said George laughing. He stopped hearing Mary. He had a look at her. She was looking so sick. He gulped and bent toward her. He had no idea what he could do. Turned to Elizabeth, asked despairingly "Do you know a way to make her better?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:07 pm

Elizabeth shook her head and she glared at him "No, not because of my sharp tongue.. this is not me being sharp tongued this is me being normal, oh how i would burn you if i did get angry at you." she said and a servant entered the room and whispered in her ear then left "Well my Lord, it seems my mother has returned to court.. meaning i might just leave you here with the sickly Princess."
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:22 pm

Mary notice that Elisabeth leave the room.
She can not here be alone with George.
She want stand up from the bed but she lose her control of her foots and
fall down on the floor.

" Elisabeth don`t go." she babble.

Now she was alone with George.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:17 pm

"Has Jane come back? Well..Ah please remember me to her, Lady Crawley. Have a good day" said George looking worried about what would he do with the drunk Princess. He watched Elizabeth leaving, then turned to Mary sat down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:20 pm

Mary look at him.She sit on the floor.

" So now we are alone you can speak free."

She feel a little bit better.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:26 pm

George raised an eyebrow, looked at her eyes "What do you want me to speak about?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Tudor
Princess of Wales
Mary Tudor

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:28 pm

Her head was short for burst.

" I will know why you speak about Mark Smeaton? There must give a ground."

She take a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:31 pm

George laughed "You've fallen in love with him, Mary." His hand touched her hair, caressed slowly "Be careful, my little lady. Give up on him. It's the best you can."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

George Boleyn's bedroom
Page 20 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 32  Next