The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

George Boleyn's bedroom

Go down 
+11
Mary Tudor
Elizabeth Crawley
Jane Bassett
Cesare Garcia
Mary Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn
Nan Saville
Anne Boleyn
Jane Parker
Geoffrey Lonshord
George Boleyn
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:06 pm

Cesare shook his head "No." he simply stated "I am completely done with women, they moan too much and if i do i could easily get her with child." he sighed "I have already told you i am done with women."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:10 pm

"That doesn't mean that you won't be interested in women again. Only God knows" said George with a nervous attitude. Then he collected himself, lowed his voice volume. "Sorry i don't understand why i am saying such stupid things."
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:12 pm

Cesare tapped his fingers on the wood of the bed and looked at George calmly "Why are you asking me this George?" he asked "Do you wish it off me to take a mistress?"
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:20 pm

"No" said George with a trenchant voice. He stood up to take his velet off. He walked to the window, closed the curtains. Came back by the side of bed. Began to talk looking at Cesare's body. "Take your clothes off."
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:22 pm

Cesare grinned a little and he began taking his clothes off slowly in a teasing pace and he unlaced his breeches and took them off before looking at George "Done."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:31 pm

George wrapped Cesare's body moving on the bed. His eyes -that was looking at Cesare's naked body- shined. He fronted to Cesare's lips as his hands were caressing his hips. His wet kissings moved down to Cesare's chest. He found Cesare's teat, touched it with his tongue. Bit it grinning
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:35 pm

Cesare felt himself harden and he ran his hand through George's hair and grabbed it softly as he rocked his hips, grinding them against George's. He looked at George watching him with his lustful eyes as his mouth was slightly open.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:45 pm

George kept moving down on Cesare's body slowly. His hands that were caressing his hits moved up to his chest, he found Cesare's manhood. Began touching it with his wet tongue. Then he took Cesare's manhood completely in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:47 pm

George moaned out George's man as his hips bucked slightly and he grinded his teeth in pour bliss of the pleasure he felt due to George's movements on his body "It feels so good." he breathed out.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:54 pm

George kept having Cesare's manhood in his mouth. He bit it slowly, and licked after then. His kissings gone deeper and he felt Cesare was almost cumming. Moved back and left his manhood watching his pleasure happily
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:57 pm

When Cesare felt George leave his manhood he sat up and pulled George to him and kissed him with passion, and furiously as he moved his hand down to Georges manhood and he took it in his hand and moved his hand up and down it.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:01 pm

George moaned out of breath "You make me moan like a woman" said whispering. He kissed him back with passion and wrapped Cesare's waist with his arms. He pulled Cesare to himself one more time, felt his skins smelt happily.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:04 pm

Cesare grinned "And you made me moan one like too." he whispered huskily and he ran his hands up George's side and then down to his thighs "Will you let me enter you again?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:11 pm

"No" George moved back lying on the bed. He turned to Cesare with dark mocking eyes "Go and enter your women"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:13 pm

Cesare laughed in a mocking tone "The woman can go to hell." he whispered and he kissed George softly before kissing along his neck "I want you." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:17 pm

George took a deep breath with his kissing. He gulped down slowly "Come, enter me. Be mine, Cesare." whispered caressing his curly hair
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:20 pm

Cesare grinned and he eased George's legs apart and kissed his deeply as he positioned himself at his entrance before pushing into him slowly, he continued kissing him even though he wanted nothing to do but take hold off him and thrust into him with everything he had he kept a slow pace as he thrusted into him "I am yours."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:34 pm

George took Cesare into himself as a friend, as a lover, as an enemy. He let his all body tremble with satisfiction. Closed his eyes while Cesare was moving into him. George pushed Cesare back when he felt he was almost cumming. He took the sheep pelt on the table by the bed to get clear. Then left himself on the bed looking at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:38 pm

Cesare groaned as he left George and he lay on the bed beside George and panted as he too looked at the ceiling with his dark eyes and a small smile formed on his lips and he looked at George and kissed his shoulder softly before resting down beside him again.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:45 pm

George turned to him, smiled caressing his curly hair. "Tell me about you."
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:46 pm

Cesare took a deep breath and let it out "What do you wish to know?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:51 pm

George noticed he hadn't known almost anything about Cesare. He frowned, looked at into his eyes. "How old are you?"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:54 pm

Cesare smiled and took a deep breath "26." he admitted and he frowned "I am old, i know."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 9:58 pm

"Thanks God. I almost begin to think i slept with a child. You look so young." whispered George playing with a piece of his hair "I am 25. "
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:00 pm

Cesare laughed again and let out a sigh as he smiled at George "And i was beginning to think i slept with a God." he whispered with a glint in his dark eyes and he kissed George's wrist softly "Is there anything else you wish to know?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

George Boleyn's bedroom
Page 11 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next