The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

George Boleyn's bedroom

Go down 
+11
Mary Tudor
Elizabeth Crawley
Jane Bassett
Cesare Garcia
Mary Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn
Nan Saville
Anne Boleyn
Jane Parker
Geoffrey Lonshord
George Boleyn
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:27 pm

George sighed "How sad for women! They lost such a beauty like you"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:29 pm

Cesare took another drink from his goblet "And yet men have gained one or maybe two."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:31 pm

"Maybe?" George laughed leaving his goblet "Your Grace, it seems you forgot i slept with you last night. Absolutely two."
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:33 pm

Cesare grinned and nodded "My mind forgets me, and as i told you last night; call me Cesare." he said and he set his goblet down aswell.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:45 pm

"Cesare" said George nodding.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:47 pm

Cesare smiled "George." he said and he stood up and walked to the window looking out at it before walking back over and sitting on the edge of the bed again and looked at George "So..Do you wish to speak of your father and in your mind half the court knowing or..?"
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:03 am

"No" George shook his head with fear "He will come to talk to me. I will act just like i don't know anything at all." George took a deep breath sadly "This is all because Thomas Boleyn. He is acting just like a little gossip girl."
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:06 am

Cesare moved up and sat beside him on the bed and kissed his cheek gently "Don't worry." he whispered "Everything will be fine." he smiled a little as he reached for his goblet and took another drink from it "For your father cannot do anything without the King getting hold of this gossip, and he won't want that to happen."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:10 am

George smiled deeply looking at his dark eyes. "I almost forgot women cause of you"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:12 am

Cesare grinned and put his goblet down again "Forget women, because there is only you and i in this room right now."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:16 am

"So what, mi lord?" said George bending to his lips.
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 12:17 am

Cesare took a deep breath "Forget about everything else." he whispered "And call me Cesare." he kissed him softly.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:31 am

George kissed him back with passion. His lips moved down to his neck and began singing a song kissing his neck "Beautiful girls all over the world, i could be chasing but my time would be wasting. They've got nothing on you"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 2:22 pm

Cesare laughed and let out a breathy gasp "They have nothing on me?" he asked with a grin "Well.. if they have nothing on me, they surely have nothing on you..your beautiful."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:11 pm

George grinned nodding at him "Yes, i know. Today a royal man tried to seduce me " said laughing "This is getting more exciting"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 5:22 pm

Cesare looked at him "A royal man?" he asked and he tilted his head "Who, may i ask?" his eyes darkened at the thought of another man seducing him.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:29 pm

"I can't give his name until i make certain of his emotions" said George enjoying with making Cesare mad. He stood up, walked to the window without taking his eyes on Cesare's "But he kissed me. It seems his emotions are certain, doesn't it my lord?"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:33 pm

Cesare gulped a little and took a deep breath as he stayed seated upon the bed and he looked away from George his eyes had darkened even more and his mood had turned foul and he nodded simply.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:40 pm

George wanted to kiss his lips immeditialy but he stopped himself instead of it. He walked to Cesare, held Cesare's chin, lifted it up too see his face. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:43 pm

Cesare shook his head lightly his curls bouncing a little and he took a deep breath "Nothing." he said simply as he looked at George with his dark penetrating eyes.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:46 pm

George contunied without leaving his eyes. "I saw you talking with Margareth Wyatt"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:51 pm

Cesare laughed darkly and nodded "Its only for show." he said "Her type annoys me, she acts innocent yet when you point out what she wants she turns on you, it was very amusing."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:55 pm

"Why are you laughing?" George left his chin trying not to look at Cesare's eyes. "I am asking cause i wondered."
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 7:58 pm

Cesare shook his head with a smile "I am laughing at the memory of i and Margarets chat." he said "And do not worry, i did not sleep with her."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:03 pm

George sat down on the bed, next to him. He nodded at Cesare's words. There was a deep silence. George cleared his throat. He sighed before beginning to talk "You can sleep with her of course. That's your life."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

George Boleyn's bedroom
Page 10 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next