The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

George Boleyn's bedroom

Go down 
+11
Mary Tudor
Elizabeth Crawley
Jane Bassett
Cesare Garcia
Mary Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn
Nan Saville
Anne Boleyn
Jane Parker
Geoffrey Lonshord
George Boleyn
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:47 pm

Cesare walked to George's chambers and he had letters in his hand from Thomas Boleyn and he knocked on the door quietly.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:27 pm

George did not stand up, kept to look at out of window. "It's open!" shouted
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:31 pm

Cesare looked around before opening the door and walking in "George." he simply stated and he held out the letters he head received from Thomas "Read these."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:39 pm

George was happy to see Cesare but when he saw his dark eyes he got that something was wrong. He took the letters nervously. Began to read it. George's joy lost as he read the letters. He stood still for a long time and whispered looking out of window. "All court knows it.."
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:41 pm

Cesare shook his head "Not all of court, simply your family." he said "And the Lady Jane Bassett." he looked thoughtful "I have reasoned with your father and Mary for them not to tell a soul, all i have left to reason with is Lady Jane though i know she will be the hardest."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:49 pm

"What are you talking about? All court knows it! All! All is going to learn!" said George shouting. He stood up, hit the wall with his punch. Then he stopped. Looked at into Cesare's eyes and said suddenly. "You did it." said walking to him. Shouted this time. "You did it! Ah! How could i trust you! You have known that my father had threatened Jane Bassett and you seduced me to have a trump for her. Now you are going to threaten me with this. " George was almost crying "Is she worth this? Now they are going to cut my head off. I am asking you! Is she worth this?"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:03 pm

Cesare frowned and walked over placing his hands on his shoulders "Calm down." he whispered in a calm down "Nobody is going to cut off anybodys head, i wont let them." he took a deep breath "She can go to hell for all i care, nobody is going to cut off your head for if they do they will have me to answer too." he looked at him with an honest tone and his eyes showed his honesty as he stared at him.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:06 pm

George looked at into his eyes sadly. "I am going to deny." said quietly. "I am going to tell this is a game of Duchess and she used her lovers. People knows that you love her and that stupid John bla bla .. i am sure he is dreaming to sleep with Duchess. Yes, people will believe in me. "
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:11 pm

Cesare shook his head "I love her not anymore." he said with a deep breath "I lusted after her, that is all." he frowned and let out the breath with a sigh "Do you wish for me to go or to stay? Because right now i don't know which one to do, i don't want to go because you are angry and in a state, and i want to stay for the same reasons and alot more."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:18 pm

George looked at him sheaking his head "If you go, people will think you would run. It would be acceptance of our relationship." said. Then he approached to Cesare and kissed his lips. "And i don't want you to go. "
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:20 pm

Cesare laughed "Run? I never run." he said and he kissed him back "You could have just said you wished me to stay, George." he grinned "I promise if anybody ever tries to cut off your head i will cut their heart out first."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:30 pm

George smiled softly. "Maybe i am just afraid of being in love with a man." said and hugged him "Thank you"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:32 pm

Cesare smiled and looked at him his dark eyes lighting up "You're inlove with me?" he asked as he stared at him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:34 pm

"Hey!" George blushed and laughed moving back "I didn't say such a thing. I said..i am just afraid."
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:41 pm

Cesare nodded "I know of your fear." he said and he picked up goblet "Wine?" he asked him.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:46 pm

"Yes" said lying on the bed "How do you know Mary Boleyn?" asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:49 pm

Cesare poured out a goblet of wine for George and handed him it and froze when he asked of Mary and turned as he pour himself a goblet and drank from it "We are friends, simply." he said, remembering how Mary asked him to keep her pregnancy a secret.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:59 pm

"Then why did you freeze?" George hold his arm, looked into his eyes
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:00 pm

Cesare shook his head "I froze in though, i do it occasionally." he said and he sat down on the side of the bed and looked at him put on a honest expression as he took a drink from the wine.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:06 pm

"Ah.." George looked at him with a confusing attitude, took his goblet and drank it slowly. "All right, then."
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:08 pm

Cesare nodded with a small smile that he had managed to make a Boleyn believe a lie and he drank from his goblet with that same small smile as there was a glint of mischief in his dark eyes.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:20 pm

Something was smelling dirt. George knew that expression. He pouted with the affect of dissappointment. Took a sip from wine and talked clearly. "Ah you slept with her"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:22 pm

Cesare nodded thoughtfully "This was before i met you or anybody else of this court, and if i met you before her well.." he took a deep breath "And i cannot express how sorry i am for my actions."
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:24 pm

George grinned "Who is next one? Anne Boleyn?"
Back to top Go down
Cesare Garcia
Duke of Genoa
Cesare Garcia

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:25 pm

Cesare shook his head "No." he said firmly and he looked at him "I think i have taken a path away from women."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

George Boleyn's bedroom
Page 9 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next