The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

George Boleyn's bedroom

Go down 
+11
Mary Tudor
Elizabeth Crawley
Jane Bassett
Cesare Garcia
Mary Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn
Nan Saville
Anne Boleyn
Jane Parker
Geoffrey Lonshord
George Boleyn
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:28 am

Nan tried to smile wide after she realized the expression on his face. Exact face that Nan hoped. Surprised, happiness. She took a step to him and took a deep breath as he held her hand to kiss. After his kiss she looked at him frowned. "Charles? No, Charles and i are old friends, believe me, nothing more" She said, after thought about that. Yeah it sounded so stupid but it was true. Charles was never hers. So she decided she was really over him. It was some kinda addiction between them and habbit. Not love or passion. She looked around the room and focused her eyes on his face again. "I'm so glad you came back. I hope you're not leaving again?" she said curiously.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:41 am

George watched a lady's sober movings in Nan. His eyes didnt miss how she sighed hardly while saying "Charles"

"And big love ends, huh?"

He grinned taking a couple of goblets that were full of wine. George gave Nan one of them and contuined

"I am not thinking to go anywhere for now. So i have time to listen a love story. What happened? No, seriously. I want to know."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:44 am

Nan took the goblet and looked at his face. Was he serious or just joking? She tried to laugh but she couldnt. Cause that corset was damn so tight. But she didnt show it. She took a sip from her wine like she was so comfortable. "Seriously? After all this time we havent seen each other, you just came back to hear my love story?" she said with a little smile and rolled her eyes "My love life wouldnt entertain you my lord, i think you must have much interesting stories than mine"
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:53 am

George looked at her eyes with a grinning on his lips.

"I have lots of love stories..But well you know..they re not suitable to tell a lady."

He laughed loudly trying not to look at her eyes again. He drunk a little more, and sighed.

"I am serious. You know i dont really like that Charles. That is not a secret. And i am really wondering. Why? Has this boy broken your heart?"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:58 am

Nan smiled after his words. George must think she was still little girl like he left. He knew nothing about what she's been trough. She thought about where to start. She drank from wine again and looked around the room. "We cannot call it 'break a heart' but.. We never were together actually. It was just a bigger version of flirting. Nothing more, i see now.." She really never thought this way before. She always thought they had an epic love, never ending. But it was such a flirting lasted 5 years. Nothing more. She looked at his eyes and waited his reaction. "Why dont you like him?" Jealous his good looking?" she said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:11 am

"Sorry, jealousing what?"

George laughed looking at mirror again.

"There is almost no women i havent flirted in this court, Nan. "

He looked at her, smiling with naught eyes.

"Almost. And Charles and you are done. You understand me, dont you?"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:13 am

Nan watched him looking at himself on the mirror and smiled wide. He was such a little boy even he grew up. She nodded and teased.
"Yeah yeah.."
She said and walked to him. Looked at herself on the mirror.
"Oh! I see a woman there, can you see?"
She pointed herself on the mirror and grinned.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:25 am

"Sure i can. She can make a blind man to see."

George smiled to Nan looking at her face in the mirror. He watched her every movings with surprising eyes.

Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:27 am

Nan stopped moving and looked at him from mirror for a while. She turned to him and smiled a bit.
"That French ladies can be tricked by that words?"
She said teasingly. Her hand was on his shoulder. She didnt notice she put it there while she was looking at mirror.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:46 pm

George felt her touching on his shoulder immediately, looked at down and smiled. Then his head rised. His eyes -that were looking at into her eyes- were agitator

"I have much more than these words"

He grinned. His lips curled up for a mocking smile

"But i am sure Charles has many different ways to seduce women. So i wont shame, if you are not affected by my words."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:11 am

Nan looked at his lips for a moment to see his mocking smile. She curled her lip and looked herself on the mirror again.

"Not really."

She looked back at his eyes and smiled teasingly

"Charles doesnt need words to seduce a woman"

She said remembering how she felt for Charles when she was a lot younger.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:30 am

"Wow! So damn impressive!"

George laughed quietly looking at Nan with curious eyes.

"Nan, are you married?"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:32 am

Nan's playful smiled disappeared suddenly. She took a little step back and tried to smile
"I was.Almost a year ago.For a little while"
she said remembering her little Daniel.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:42 am

George got shocked. He never thought that Nan could marry.

"Dont say you have a baby. Dont, please."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:45 am

Nan frowned after his words. She didnt understand why he reacted llike that
"Why did you say that?"
She said looking at his eyes carefully
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:57 am

"Cause i am surprised and you know.."

George couldnt understand how to explain it. He didnt even know why he said something like that. He took a deep breath. Took a taste of wine. looked at Nan's face.

"I dont know, Nan. It sounds stupid. But when you entered from that door, i realized that you are not that young lady anymore. I see everything has changed in this court. Even my family. Everything was good when we were children. But now.. I dont know. I hope you're happy now."
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:02 am

He was right. She couldnt find the right words to say but she agreed with him. She nodded and looked down
"I had a son. Daniel. He died when he was 5 months old. Because of the sickness"
She said and walked through the window. She looked outside. It was getting late but she didnt want to leave, unless George wish to be alone.
"You seem quite different too. What happened when you're away?"
She looked at him from the windowside
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:13 am

"God bless his soul."

George couldnt get surprised when he heard that Nan's son had died. Court was not a suitable place for growing children. But regardless it was a unbearable pain to lose a baby, a part of your body.

"I grew up. "

George tried to smile. He walked to Nan, looked at her face and smiled again.

"Dont get it wrong. It doesnt mean i lost my youth. George Boleyn is at court and it means the joy of the court is back!"
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Earl of Wiltshire and Earl of Ormond, Lord Privy Seal
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:02 pm

Thomas knock at the door .

Last edited by Thomas Boleyn on Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 7:32 pm

Nan watched him walking closer and smiled a bit
"I bet you all Boleyns are vampires. Seems like none of you grows old"
She said sweetly and thought about Anne. How full of live and beautiful she was. She heard the door knocking. It was their father. She looked back at George.
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:36 pm

George smiled when he heard what Nan said. He liked the way how Nan throws something cleverly from her lips and moves back. Vampires could be the best word for describing Boleyns. They were feeding with court's blood. George came closer to Nan, he touched her chin softly with his fingers.

"Oh Nan..You've always known what to say, huh? You clever wet blanket!"

Then he heard that the door was knocked, heard his father's voice. He pouted immeditialy, looked at Nan's face.

"It's better you go. It is a pleasure to talk with you, Nan. "

George smiled taking a deep breath. He bent, kissed her chin.

"Hope to see you soon."
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:12 am

Thomas see that Goege was not alone.

" Oh you have visit i don`t want distrub.Perhubs you can come to the bedchmber of your mother and me later?"
Thomas saw Nan.

" Forgive me my Lady"

Thomas nod at her and saw to George.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:56 am

Nan nodded and smiled softly. Then the door opened and she saw Thomas Boleyn. It was really surprised that Thomas didnt recognize Nan. She was Anne's best friend since she came to court but she was not around for almost a year. She really changed a lot? She shook her head and smiled sweetly
"No, not at all my lord. I was already leaving. I just wanted to say welcome back to lord Rochford. Good bye" She said, looked at George and left room in silence.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:38 am

Thomas saw that was Nan Annes best friend.He was surprise what for a beautiful Lady she is.

Thomas approach to his son.

" I have hear that you have a daughter with Emilie de Fontany.
We have an bastard in our family and that short time before you sister will be Queen.
What will you do in this matter?"
Back to top Go down
George Boleyn
Lord Rochford
George Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:06 pm

"Father.."

George took a deep breath before beginning to speak. He was so surprised. How could Thomas learn the fact? But it couldnt be hard while Emilie was living with George's child at court. George began to talk trying not to look at his father's face.

"It was a mistake to have a baby. I'm sorry. I know i can't fix this. I fell in love with Emilie and i couldn't know what to do. But no body can be sure that Emilie's child is mine. "

Finally George looked at his father's face. He approached to Thomas, took his hand.

"My lord, i am ready to do anything for Boleyns. Be sure, Emilie's child wont be problem for our rising."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: George Boleyn's bedroom   George Boleyn's bedroom - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

George Boleyn's bedroom
Page 2 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next