The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

The Jousting Match

Go down 
+24
Henry VIII of England
Bridget Von Hoffman
Mary Boleyn
Pierre Du Bois
Audrey Tepes
Grimhilda Tepes
Nan Saville
Annie Wyatt
Elizabeth Seymour
Henry Norris
Lancelot Guildford
Jane Bassett
White Royalsun
Thomas Boleyn
Ursula Misseldon
Mary Rose Tudor
Meric Royalsun
Royce Westmoreland
Dugan Hoffman
Charles Brandon
Alfonsina Garcia
Noelle Hoffman
Elizabeth Daunce
Stephen Gardiner
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

The Jousting Match - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:18 pm

Jasper shrugged,"It depends on Your Grace-do you want an easy win?"he asked with a teasing smile.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:37 pm

Jane walked onto the stand her blond her down and around her shoulders, she smiled a little as though she had never really seen a jousting match before.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:53 pm

Jasper Crawley wrote:
Jasper shrugged,"It depends on Your Grace-do you want an easy win?"he asked with a teasing smile.

"Charles frowned a bit"

An easy win? Not at all. I want my opponent is a worthy one...
Back to top Go down
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:57 pm

Jasper laughed and his horse paced impatiently. He squinted his eyes and glanced at the competitors, he then spotted someone,"Then I suggest that man over there."

He pointed to a robust man who was adorned in black armour, not tall in stature but clearly strong. Jaspers horse neighed and with a tug of the reins it sighed into silence.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:24 pm

"Charles looked at the man he was pointing at"

Uhm...do you know him, my lord?

"He asked curiously, wondering if he would be the right choice"
Back to top Go down
Lancelot Guildford
Soldier
Lancelot Guildford

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:00 pm

Lancelot looked up at the women, and then looked up at his Cordelia. Their love was secret. And, it had to remain that way. Yes, he knew what he was doing; was wrong. But, he loved her. With that Lancelot rode into the field, and stayed away from the other men. And, locked his eyes onto Cordelia's. He would ask for her favor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 11:05 pm

Seeing him enter the arena my heart flatters knowing I can not been seen to react, some how I know I need to give him my favor, my lady in waiting knows she tells me that she give it to him for me. She walks down to where he is and passes him my favor telling him that I love him
Back to top Go down
Henry Norris
Gentleman of the Privy Chamber
Henry Norris

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:04 am

He finished getting into his armor, finding it damn heavy as usual but the extra muscle he added since arriving at court helped him to bear it. He chose his favored horse from the selection and rode out to meet the others. Looking anxiously at the crowd he hoped to find his Margaret there.
Back to top Go down
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:16 am

Charles Brandon wrote:

"I do not know him, but I know his reputation,"Jasper replied,"As I know yours...but of course this is only advice-not instruction."
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:47 am

Ursula saw the men in her armor.Lord Suffolk look very good in a armor.
She will knowed how looks the King in a armor.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:43 am

Jasper Crawley wrote:
Charles Brandon wrote:

"I do not know him, but I know his reputation,"Jasper replied,"As I know yours...but of course this is only advice-not instruction."

"Charles nodded while looking at the man"

Uhm...good, then. Whatever his reputation is, I will be glad to defeat him!

"He smiled proudly and turned to Jasper with a little grin"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 4:28 pm

I came to jousting place and took a seat next to other ladies,smiling.I have never before seen a joust and I was very excited to see one finally.I looked around for my sisters wondering why they are not here.I siged and then look back to jousting area.
Back to top Go down
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 4:46 pm

Charles Brandon wrote:
Jasper Crawley wrote:
Charles Brandon wrote:

"Charles nodded while looking at the man"

Uhm...good, then. Whatever his reputation is, I will be glad to defeat him!

"He smiled proudly and turned to Jasper with a little grin"

Jasper laughed kindly at Charles' enthusiasm,"And with the help of your ladies favours-of course."

Jasper then glanced again to the stands and noticed Jane Bassett. A smiled tugged on his lips but he soon turned to Charles and added,"That is something I am undecided on."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:46 pm

"Chales followed Jasper's glance and saw lady Bassett smiling at them"

Hmm...she looks delicious. She caught your eyes, my lord?

"He asked, turning to him with a teasing smile"
Back to top Go down
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:49 pm

Jasper laughed a little,"Perhaps...I am still a little undecided in that respect."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:38 pm

"Charles frowned while smiling"

Undecided? Well...I think you should decided fastly, rather. Before someone else take your place...

"He winked secretely at him"
Back to top Go down
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:44 pm

Jasper nodded thoughtfully and laughed a little,"Yes, I forgot how fast things are in court."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:48 pm

Making my way down to this so called joust hoping his majesty be there if he is might save my trouble off killing him , then the crown be ours once again. Looking around seeing the other ladies of court and the so called princess. I stand by the barriers I look onwards to see what men are taking part.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:49 pm

While men were preparing for the match , Alfonsina saw one by one , everyone was coming to see the match. Then she saw Charles arrived. She prayed for him from inside not to happen something bad to him. Then she smiled to him and waved soflty.
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Annie Wyatt
Schoolgirl
Annie Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:26 pm

Jane Bassett wrote:
Jane walked onto the stand her blond her down and around her shoulders, she smiled a little as though she had never really seen a jousting match before.

I have never been to a jousting match before so I feel a tingle of excitement as I enter the arena. I stroll over to the stands and notice a young lady alone, like me, so I walk over to her and smile politely,"Hello, my lady."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 9:53 pm

As I sit at the back watching what a better way to meet new people
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Daunce
Lady-in-waiting
Elizabeth Daunce

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:02 pm

She watches in amazement as a man asks Cordelia for her favor. She cannot help but ask.

"Who is that he's cute?"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:53 pm

Elizabeth More wrote:
She watches in amazement as a man asks Cordelia for her favor. She cannot help but ask.

"Who is that he's cute?"

Nan was having a rest in her room after she had bath. She waited her hairs to be dry and then dressed up to see The Jousting Match. She was so excited. It has been almost a year she hasnt watched a jousting match. She looked for a place to sit and she talked to a young woman. She never saw her here before. "Hello my lady, can i sit here?" she asked kindly, then she saw Charles on his horse. She smiled and waved.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:00 pm

"Charles looked around and saw Nan reaching his place among spectators. He also noticed Alfonsina and smiled proudly, before turning to Jasper again"

It seems that we have the whole court's eyes on us, my lord...
Back to top Go down
Stephen Gardiner
Bishop of Winchester
Stephen Gardiner

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:03 pm

Jasper nodded thoughtfully as he saw Charles was a little distracted. He patted him on the shoulder,"Well...Good luck, Your Grace. You will surely win."

Jasper then gave his horse a little kick and it trot away. He nodded respectfully to the crowd as he rode down the arena.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jousting Match   The Jousting Match - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Jousting Match
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: ENGLAND / Palaces and Houses :: Whitehall Palace :: St. James's Park-
Jump to: