The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Tudor Garden

Go down 
+2
Henry VIII of England
Anne Boleyn
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

Tudor Garden Empty
PostSubject: Tudor Garden   Tudor Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Tudor Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tudor Garden   Tudor Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:30 pm

Henry came to gardens with Anne.They were walking in the silence. At a beautiful november noon. He knew Anne was curious about what he was gonna say. "Wolsey told me that my marriage will be over,soon. he said waiting her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

Tudor Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tudor Garden   Tudor Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:42 pm

Anne stopped and she looked at Henry.She wanted to believe Wolsey.There was an anxious on her face.She tried to smile and took Henry's hand.Kissed and kissed again his hand.She closed her eyes and stroked Henry's hand with her lips.There was silence.After a period of time, Anne broke the silence

"Your marriage is already over, my love.In the presence of God.."
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Tudor Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tudor Garden   Tudor Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:50 pm

Henry watched her silently. He could see the anxious on her face.He just waited her to tell.Finally she did. He knew that Anne doesnt like Wolsey. Did Henry like him? Maybe no. Wolsey was just a tool to reach his wish. He took Anne's soft hand between his hands and kissed it gently. "My marriage is already over in my heart. I have always felt like i have never been in love with Katherine. Like I have always belong to you. Now, first god, then the whole world needs to accept it.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

Tudor Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tudor Garden   Tudor Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:09 pm

Anne raised her head and looked at Henry's blue eyes.His eyes were full of love.Passion and longing.. Just like Anne.She moistened her lips with her tongue and smiled at Henry.

"Your marriage was never valid.You married with your brother's wife.This is a curse.She couldn't give you a healthy son.But with the help of God you will be saved.World will understand you.They must!"
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Tudor Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tudor Garden   Tudor Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:14 pm

Henry's eyes were shining with Anne's passion. He nodded to show that he totally agrees with her. He smiled but his smiled dissappeared soon. "But there's something else.." he said worriedly.He knew Anne's gonna be mad about that.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

Tudor Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tudor Garden   Tudor Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:33 pm

Anne didn't like this sentence. There's something else.. There is always something else and never ends.She tried to didn't show her fear.She tried to smile at him.

"Something else? What kind of something else?"
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Tudor Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tudor Garden   Tudor Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:03 pm

Henry took a deep breath and looked at her bright blue eyes. "Until everyone accept that my marriage's officially over. I'll have to share my dinner table with her. Sometimes my bed." he said with a serious voice.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

Tudor Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tudor Garden   Tudor Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:22 pm

Anne stopped when Henry was still talking.She looked at him with an angry face.Sharing his bed with Katherine? It's impossible!

"What? Will you go to her bed?"
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Tudor Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tudor Garden   Tudor Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:15 pm

Henry knew that she's gonna react like that.But what could he do? He stopped when she did and put his hand on his waist. "Yes, but just 'til the divorce is officially valid. Besides, whats gonna happen if i share my bed with her? What would it change?
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

Tudor Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tudor Garden   Tudor Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:09 pm

Anne laughed.But this was not a happy laugh.She was angry.She rolled her eyes and start to walk

"Whats gonna happen if you share your bed with her? Hah! What usually happens!"
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Tudor Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tudor Garden   Tudor Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:14 pm

Henry walked after her and shook his head angrily "Anne we are so close to get what we want. You should stop thinking about these little details!" He rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

Tudor Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tudor Garden   Tudor Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:22 pm

Anne stopped and turned to Henry again

"How can I stop to think this little things? She is still your wife and you says that you will go to her bed!"
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Tudor Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tudor Garden   Tudor Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:28 pm

Henry grabbed her arms softly and made her stop "Anne, stop it!" he said angrily. When anne gets angry, Henry was getting more. "I'm departing my country from Rome, as a christian country. I'm raising up agains the old pope. I'm searching for the right cardinal to publish my marriage invalid all over the world.Your only problem is me to go my old wife's bed?
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

Tudor Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tudor Garden   Tudor Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:36 pm

Anne looked at Henry.He was angry.She gulped and tried to be calm down.She tried to smile

"Of course not.. I envy you my love.."
Back to top Go down
Henry VIII of England
King of England
Henry VIII of England

Tudor Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tudor Garden   Tudor Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:50 pm

Henry breathed out deeply. "Good, then." he said looking around and bowed her quickly "Now if you excuse me." he said and walked back to castle with quick, angry steps.
Back to top Go down
Anne Boleyn
Queen of England
Anne Boleyn

Tudor Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tudor Garden   Tudor Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:01 pm

Anne suprised.She stopped and looked after Henry.She couldn't say anything for a while because she was still angry.

"W.. Where are you going? Henry, I trust you!"

Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

Tudor Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tudor Garden   Tudor Garden I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:16 pm

Royce decided to ta have a walk in the garden. He kept on thinking deeply about his life. Even busy to attend the Trial, he couldn't avoid to think about Katerina. And about his future marriage with Mary. He loved them both, even if in different ways. Also, he broke Cordelia's heart. He shook fastly his head and looked around, while wondering if Mary liked his ring. He breathed deeply fresh air...
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Tudor Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tudor Garden   Tudor Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:45 am

I walked through the garden,my skirts whipping around corners and traling behind me.I looked at ring still not believing that soon I would be married to Royce.I liked him,he was everything I could wish for,but still I felt a bit scared and confused by my own feelings.Lost in my thoughts suddenly I tripped over the hem of my skirt and tumbled right into someone.I looked up embarrassed blushing slightly when I saw Royce I blushed even more.

''Oh, your grace,I'm so sorry.''
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

Tudor Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tudor Garden   Tudor Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:53 pm

Royce was lost in his deep thoughts. Suddenly his turned his head in time to see Mary crashing into him. He grabbed quickly her shoulders and smiled

Mary...are you alright? Sorry...it's my fault. I was thinking deeply and I didn't even noticed you. I'm unforgivable...

He said smiling, looking at her
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Tudor Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tudor Garden   Tudor Garden I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:57 pm

I smiled a little and nodded.

''I am fine,thank you''

I looked over at him, shaking my head, sighing gently.

''Oh no!It isn't your fault...I didn't watched where I was going and I tripped,so it is all my fault.''

I said looking down at my hands,feeling so embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

Tudor Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tudor Garden   Tudor Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:12 pm

Royce laughed

It's our fault, then. You have no need to apologize, my Princess. Have you...received my gift?

He asked hesitantly, waiting for her reaction
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Tudor Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tudor Garden   Tudor Garden I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:39 pm

I nodded,smiling happily.

''Yes I have...''

I glanced at the ring on my finger,then looked back at him.

''It is most beautiful gift I've ever received...Thank you,my lord''
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

Tudor Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tudor Garden   Tudor Garden I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:19 pm

Royce smiled and took her hand his his, looking at the ring

I'm glad you liked it. You know...I never gave a gift to a Princess before...

He giggled a bit and kissed softly her hand
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Tudor Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tudor Garden   Tudor Garden I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:14 am

I looked up at him right in his eyes.He had such beautiful eyes,that I swer one day I'd get lost in them.And his,smile I just culdn't resist it,it made me want too smile too.

''Oh then I feel honored to be the first princess who had received your gift.''

I could feel sparks running through my body as he kissed my hand.

''So how does it feel to give a gift to Princess?''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tudor Garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tudor Garden   Tudor Garden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tudor Garden
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next