The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Courtyard

Go down 
+7
William Herbert
Jane Bassett
Agostino De Agostinis
Thomas Boleyn
William Stafford
Cesare Garcia
Mary Boleyn
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

Courtyard  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Courtyard    Courtyard  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:28 pm

thank you, sounds like you got a plan am lady in waiting for my sister Lady Anne, I do love being in the country that's why I come here so often
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard    Courtyard  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:31 pm

I prefer the country as opposed to the hustle and bustle of court. Its much more peaceful out here and you dont have everyone breathing down your neck, criticizing your every move. I always found thaat quite annoying.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard    Courtyard  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:35 pm

Chuckles yes me too but at least they have stopped talking about me
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Earl of Wiltshire and Earl of Ormond, Lord Privy Seal
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard    Courtyard  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:37 pm

Thomas saw Mary with a Soldier in speak.
He went to her with fast steps.

" Mary how are you? Who is this Men?"
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard    Courtyard  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:48 pm

Smiles and looks at my father father I am well as expected, this is William Stafford, William this is my father Lord Thomas Boleyn
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard    Courtyard  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:51 pm

Thomas look at this men and back to Mary.

" Mary you have write me that this men tell you that i send him to guard the Castle? Is this correct?"

Thomas saw of this men with contempt.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard    Courtyard  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:55 pm

looks from one to the other father i do think it is a wonderful idea off yours what with Anne bound to become Queen we do need someone to protect our family home so that any uprising that could happen we know at least Hever be safe. Might be best to employ few more men smiles to her father
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard    Courtyard  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:59 pm

I bow deeply in respect. I am Sir William Stafford of Staffordshire. I feel awful for all this confusion. I stand there, my heart beating fast, waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard    Courtyard  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 4:59 pm

" But i have not send this men? To guard our home."
Thomas saw at this men.

" Mister who have tell you that you must guard my home?"

Thomas look angry on the soldier.
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard    Courtyard  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:01 pm

That I do not know. The letter I recieved has no author, no seal. I am just as confused as you are My Lord. I stand still, head held high, still holding Mary's hand.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard    Courtyard  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:05 pm

Thomas saw that this men hold the hand from Mary.

" You will tell me that my daughter have not write me ? Please let my daughters hand disengage."

" Mary have you write me a letter or not?"

Thomas is fierce.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard    Courtyard  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:08 pm

father we do need people and he happens to be here so why not let him do the job, he is trained for it and also the Princess Cordelia is seeing a soldier why not ask the King for him to be sent here as well that there be two people to guard our house and Sir William would need company. hoping my plan would work as would hate to feel that someone as wasted there journey to come here as i let my hand drop blushing slughtly at my fathers temper. yes i wrote you the letter just making sure you were the one who invited him here
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard    Courtyard  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:11 pm

" I will talk alone with this men go please in the house Mary."

Thomas look grave.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard    Courtyard  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:14 pm

as i heard my father who not listerning to what i say my heart skips a beat when he tells me to leave i curtsy before walking back the castle, as i look around at the both i go inside where i can spy on them very well father, good day Sir William, i do hope to see you again
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard    Courtyard  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:14 pm

Mary lets go of my hand but I can still feel her. Sir, I do not wish to cause trouble for you and you fsmily but if I may speak plainly....He nods. Mary does have a point. With Anne to become Queen, who knows what evil may come this way as not everyone agrees with the whole situation. I believe Anne should be the rightful Queen of England.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard    Courtyard  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:15 pm

Thomas saw at William.

" From where you come,what you do till now?"
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard    Courtyard  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:19 pm

I smile, I hail from Staffordshire and I have been a soldier for His Majesty for quite some time. There is nothing I like to do more. I take a deep breath, I am so sorry for all this confusion. When I recieved the letter, Imust admit that I smiled for I thought this to be a wonderful opportunity and a learning experience. Your family has made many strides at court and to be on your side would mean the world to me.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard    Courtyard  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:25 pm

" That is the ground i will be careful my family have a good position at court and i don`t allowed someone
to broken that.Sir my daughter is a young widow she is sometimes very naive and credent.But she have right she is here alone with her daughter it can not damage when a soldier is here at guard."

Thomas take a deep breath.

" I will allow that you stay here but when i hear that you come my daughter to near i swear i let you beheaded.
Have you understand me?"
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard    Courtyard  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:28 pm

I bow my head, Yes My Lord I completely understand. I promise to be a gentleman around Mary and treat her with the utmost respect. I stand up straight.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard    Courtyard  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:32 pm

" Let us go in the house in the great Hall Sir William."

Thomas show with his hand in way to the house.

Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard    Courtyard  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:35 pm

I follow Sir Thomas into the castle...
Back to top Go down
Thomas Boleyn
Thomas Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard    Courtyard  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 9:12 am

Thomas sit at his horse and ride back to Whitehall.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard    Courtyard  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:07 pm

Arriving back I and the reins over and pat the horse before going for a walk
Back to top Go down
Agostino De Agostinis
Physician
Agostino De Agostinis

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard    Courtyard  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:00 am

Agostino arrived at Hever Castle in the evening with his carriage. It stopped in the courtyard and he got off from carriage. He looked around, holding his medical bag, wondering if someone will come to receive him and bring him into Mary Boleyn's room
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard    Courtyard  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 7:23 am

On the way back I see the physician I curtsy and smile Ursula please forgive me I have matters to attend to, turns to the man thank you we will go to the day room where we can talk more privately . As I lead the way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Courtyard    Courtyard  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Courtyard
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next