The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Throne's Room

Go down 
+6
Autumn Rose Calloway
Philip of Bavaria
Dorothea of Saxe-Lauenbur
Valerie Meyer
Sybille of Cleves
Richard Meyer
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

Throne's Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throne's Room   Throne's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:15 pm

I rolled my eyes and looked away to the crowd. I clenched my jaw instinctively and raised my chin proudly.

"A bastard..." I whispered.

Then, I turned to him again, with a serious expression on my face.
I came closer to his seat, so that only him could hear me. No others.
"And what about aunt Eleanor? I thought you loved her. You will brake her heart like you're breaking mine, perhaps it will be even worse for her. And for what? A bastard..." I replied.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Throne's Room   Throne's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 11:09 pm

Richard took a deep breath. He shook slowly his head

I still love Eleanor. I really do. She is my wife and I would never break her heart. Or yours. But I found myself into a relationship with the Princess. There was a strong passion between us..and now there is a child. That's not a easy sistuation, Valerie. Try to understand..

He said whispering, feeling rather embarassed
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Throne's Room   Throne's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:51 am

I started feeling the tears coming up to my eyes. I didn't want to cry, but I couldn't avoid it. My mother teached me that crying was for the weaks... I wasn't weak.
I tried to control myself and my voice.

"But you are..." I whispered.

"I don't feel at home anymore here... Everything has changed..."

I looked away. I didn't want him to see me weak.

"I miss Philip and aunt Eleanor. They would have understood me. I feel like... Like I'm the only one who cares about what is right. I.. I want to leave. I want to go to my aunt or... or marry someone who will take me away from here. I don't care... I don't feel at home anymore..." I said again hearing my own voice breaking.

"I want someone to love me like my aunt and my brother did. You have changed too."

I took a breath and added: "I wish dad was here. I was just a child when he died, but he loved me. I remember his eyes, his smile, his teaches... I love you because you're kind and remind me of him so much. But I don't see you in the same way anymore... I can't understand you."
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Throne's Room   Throne's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:48 pm

Richard rolled his eyes. He couldn't understand why she was acting like that

Valerie..please. That's a common situation between royals. As I said, I still love Eleanor and no one will replace her. But I have feelings for Isabella too, and I can't leave her alone. Maximus is your cousin, and I'm sure you will love him..

He added trying to smile. If he couldn't have her at his side, he wanted at least she to understand his point of view
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Throne's Room   Throne's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 12:59 pm

I looked at him, assuming a serious expression again.

"I have nothing against your new mistress, the princess. But don't ask me to consider that boy part of my family. He's not. He is an innocent child and I have nothing against him neither. However, he's not my cousin. Only the Queen's child will."

I stated solemnly. I was loyal to the Queen.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Throne's Room   Throne's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:24 pm

Richard sighed deeply. He rubbed thoghtfully his beard and nodded

I understand. I can't force you to accept him. And I admire your loyalty to your aunt. But try to be kind with the Princess, at least. I think you'll meet her soon..because there will be an Easter Party tomorrow night at Palace. And Easter..it's a good occasion for reconciliation. Don't you agree, niece?

He asked, hoping to see some signals of acceptance in her
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Throne's Room   Throne's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:02 pm

"I will be kind and polite" I accepted

"But she must do the same. I am a Princess too. We both have the same rank and as I will be nice to her I expect her to do the same" I stated avoiding myself to add something else. I thought that the best thing to do was to remain silent.

"So do you confirm me the riding tomorrow?" I changed subject with a large smile.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Throne's Room   Throne's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 10:18 pm

Richard rubbed his forehead for a moment while she was talking. But finally he smiled

Of course. Isabella will treat you with the same respect, Valerie. I assure you that. And..of course I confirm our ride. I can't wait. Just a condition: we won't talk about politics, mistresses and things like this. Do you agree, niece?

He asked with a joking wink
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Throne's Room   Throne's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 6:52 pm

At the beginning I turned to him with a serious expression on my face, but then it all changed and I laughed silently.

"I promise! No, I swear!" I exclaimed putting my hand upon his "You don't have to worry. I wish to have a relaxing and peaceful ride too."
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Throne's Room   Throne's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 10:33 pm

Richard nodded and patted softly her hand

Good. I'll wait for you tomorrow morning at the Stables, then. I really want to see how good you are at riding..

He said chuckling
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Throne's Room   Throne's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 4:43 pm

I laughed softly and smiled to him: "You will find that I am now even better than what you remember"

I stood up from my seat and bowed deeply to him: "Then, we'll see eachother tomorrow, Uncle. I wish you a good day."

I bowed my head one last time and I turned to leave the throne's room and the King to the usual affairs.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Throne's Room   Throne's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 11:05 pm

Richard nodded and smiled

See you tomorrow, dear Valerie. And welcome back to court..

He watched her leaving his presence. Then sighed thinking at their conversation
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Throne's Room   Throne's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:29 pm

While her uncle was absent, Valerie took his place in the Thron's room for a very special occasion.
She had the education of every royal Princess and having the possibility to welcome formally the Queen of Denmark was a great honor for her. Moreover, it represented also an occasion to show her people and courtiers that she would have been a good Queen and successor to her uncle.

The room was crowded and people were excited.
Everything was prepared to welcome Anna of Brandenburg and Valerie wished everything to be perfect.

She was set on her uncle's throne.
A servant announced the arrival of the Queen of Denmark and she stood up, waiting for her to come.
Back to top Go down
Queen of Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Throne's Room   Throne's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 8:08 pm

Anna arrived back at Bavaria everything was grand and splendid fit for her status of a Queen. A banquet was set up with musicians playing in the corner above her head candles were floating. As she kept on walking she noticed the young princess sitting on her uncles throne it would of been best to have sat on the Queens one she thought to herself as people might perceive it as a treasonous move against her uncle. She was young and fiery you could see that. Approaching the throne Anna held out her hands for Valerie to come towards her.
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Throne's Room   Throne's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 9:17 pm

Philip had returned to Bavaria in a slightly tired mood. Tiredly he strode throughout the court, dispensing his riding gloves to the servant nearby. In a few kingdoms the Kings were ridding themselves of their first wives in order for a second.

Wars had started over this and Philip was curious to know if his uncle was taking any sides. As long as Bavaria and the surrounding countries were safe and protected he cared very little about the others.

He saw his uncle sitting upon the throne ageless if rumours be true he was sticking his fingers in too many pies.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Throne's Room   Throne's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 10:54 pm

Richard was sitting on his throne, waiting for his nephew to arrive. As the servant announced him, he smiled warmly. He looked attentively at him

Philip! Welcome back to Palace! I'm glad having you at court again. Hope you enjoyed your journey around Europe. But you see..the funny thing is that your sister Valerie left Palace few weeks ago. But tell me: how are you?

He asked not leaving his glance from him
Back to top Go down
Autumn Rose Calloway
Nurse
Autumn Rose Calloway

PostSubject: Re: Throne's Room   Throne's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 12:50 am

Autumn Rose walked up as a servant announced her to the king she curtsies low to the king.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Throne's Room   Throne's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 11:25 pm

Richard was sitting on his throne. He smiled as the young lady entered and bowed

You must be..lady Calloway, right? The new nurse of Palace. Welcome to court, my lady..

He said smiling kindly
Back to top Go down
Autumn Rose Calloway
Nurse
Autumn Rose Calloway

PostSubject: Re: Throne's Room   Throne's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 1:03 am

"I am your majesty." She said with a smile.

Last edited by Autumn Rose Calloway on Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Throne's Room   Throne's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 10:42 pm

Richard smiled

I'm glad you're here, lady Autumn Rose. This court needed an expert nurse. Tell me..have you worked in other courts, before?

He asked
Back to top Go down
Autumn Rose Calloway
Nurse
Autumn Rose Calloway

PostSubject: Re: Throne's Room   Throne's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 11:47 pm

"No your majesty this my first court."She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Throne's Room   Throne's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 10:26 pm

Richard smiled at her and nodded

I understand. Luckily, there will be not so much work for you here. But if you need help, you can ask to lady Inge. She is very good in medical herbs. Are you married?

He asked
Back to top Go down
Autumn Rose Calloway
Nurse
Autumn Rose Calloway

PostSubject: Re: Throne's Room   Throne's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2015 11:21 pm

"No your majesty I am not."She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Throne's Room   Throne's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 4:09 pm

Richard nodded

Good..so you can devote your time to your job freely. Sometimes I could need you..

He said smiling
Back to top Go down
Autumn Rose Calloway
Nurse
Autumn Rose Calloway

PostSubject: Re: Throne's Room   Throne's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 9:49 pm

"I have not found the right man yet."She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throne's Room   Throne's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Throne's Room
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next