The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Edwards's Study

Go down 
+2
William Herbert
Francis of Navarre
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

Edwards's Study - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edwards's Study   Edwards's Study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:23 pm

I sit in my study after Mary's birth waiting for Sir Francis to show. I do wonder what he needs my help for?
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Edwards's Study   Edwards's Study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:48 pm

I entered the study by help of the servants, and nodded my thanks to them. I bowed once more to the prince and, my hands clasped behind my back, began. 'Your Highness...I hope everything went well with the marquess's childbirth?'
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Edwards's Study   Edwards's Study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:02 pm

I smile, still confused as to why he is here. Yes everything went fine. The Marquess has given birth to a healthy baby girl, my daughter Mary. The hope for Scotland. I call for some when and graciously beckon him to sit. Now please tell me of your visit to Ballindalloch my lord....
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Edwards's Study   Edwards's Study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:14 pm

I smiled. 'Congratulations! God Bless the child.' I sat in one of the leather upholstered chairs and paused a moment before speaking. 'I'm looking for someone, someone very important. A princess. She has run away and this was the only place anyone could think that she might have run off to." I paused again. 'I'm sure you're familiar with Princess Cordelia, the daughter of King Henry?'
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Edwards's Study   Edwards's Study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:32 pm

I feel my face drain of all its color. Yes I know her. We were supposed to be married until she told her father that my former wife was with child and called it off. I look out the window, sighing. I do not know where she is.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Edwards's Study   Edwards's Study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:49 pm

I watched as Edward paled. 'That is a shame you don't know her whereabouts. The king has all but gone mad at the thought that is dear child has gone missing. It's likely she can't have gone far. She had no guards to protect her... I wonder, with all due respect, what was your reaction to the wedding being called off?'
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Edwards's Study   Edwards's Study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 8:57 pm

I look back to him, I broke, simply broke. I finally felt what love truly feels like just to have it taken away from me. I will never be the same.
Back to top Go down
William Herbert
Earl of Pembroke
William Herbert

PostSubject: Re: Edwards's Study   Edwards's Study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:49 pm

Edmund chapped on Edward's door after seeing Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
Francis Bryan
Francis Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Edwards's Study   Edwards's Study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:42 pm

Edward of Shetland wrote:
I look back to him, I broke, simply broke. I finally felt what love truly feels like just to have it taken away from me. I will never be the same.

I slowly nodded as I took in his emotion and knew I couldn't really muster the same feeling. 'But, you must look at it from her point of view. The princess was trying not to get hurt, or at least not to get hurt worse than she already was,' I spoke softly. 'But now I fear her heartbreak has led to recklessness, and she might be anywhere, in danger...' I broke off as I heard a knock at the study door wondering if Edward would want another visitor.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Edwards's Study   Edwards's Study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:15 pm

Felicity walked to Edwards study with him and she took the documents off the lawyer and he stood outside and she went inside and still refused to look at Edward and she set the documents on the desk and walked over to the window.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Edwards's Study   Edwards's Study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:30 pm

I turn my attention to my desk and the documents uponnit. Slowly I pick them up and begin to read the frayed pages. It is true! I was to marry this woman I dont know. I look up at her and beginto wonder.
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Edwards's Study   Edwards's Study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:35 pm

Felicity slowly turned once she felt his eyes upon her and she stared at him "Well then?" she asked and she took a deep breath "I think the proof is there and the proof that is there also means your marriage to the Princess of England is a sham and is also null and void, meaning in Gods eyes it never happened."
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Edwards's Study   Edwards's Study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:44 pm

Why was I never informed of this before? Dont you think that I should have known? I continue tomlook at her. Just sitting here, I believe that I have found her to be a rather cold person. I was supposed to marry her?
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Edwards's Study   Edwards's Study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:47 pm

Felicity shrugged a little "I don't..know.." she said honestly in a soft tone and she looked towards the window "I found it when my father was dying, when i read it i asked him about it and he told me what it was." she looked back at him "He died before i could ask anything more about it."
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Edwards's Study   Edwards's Study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:52 pm

I take a deep breath, attempting to calm down. I sink completely into my chair, no believing what I have been hearing. What are we to do about it this then Your Grace? I stare up to the ceiling..
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Edwards's Study   Edwards's Study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 11:55 pm

Felicity could tell he was displeased with her, why was everybody displeased with her? She looked away and shrugged "We can do nothing, but your marriage will always be null and void." she whispered "Or we can fix this, which i know you wish not to do..so i should simply go back to Germany."
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Edwards's Study   Edwards's Study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:16 am

You wish to carry out the whole marriage idea? I look to her in almost shear terror. I have lost two wives already...
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Edwards's Study   Edwards's Study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:19 am

Felicity looked at him and she walked over to him "I promised my father that i would marry the man he chose me to marry." she said and she knelt down infront of him and stared up at him "Do i displease you?"
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Edwards's Study   Edwards's Study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:47 pm

I cannot help but to shake my head, How could you displease me when I dont even know you. I have now lost two wives. Oh wow. I look back up to the ceiling...
Back to top Go down
Felicity Beryl
Duchess of Sutherland
Felicity Beryl

PostSubject: Re: Edwards's Study   Edwards's Study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:48 pm

Felicity smiled at him "You have lost two wives but one is again happily married." she said and she stood up "You do not have to go through with these plans if you do not wish it."
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Edwards's Study   Edwards's Study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:11 pm

I sit in my study....alone. My wife is gone, my brother is at court, and all I have is my daughter Mary. My life needs to hurry up and be happy again.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Edwards's Study   Edwards's Study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:20 pm

Elizabeth walked into Edward's study after she heard about Cordelia and she had Mary in her arms and she smiled "She wished to see her Papa.." she said, her stomach was slim as she was no longer pregnant and she walked over as Mary clapped her little hands.
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Edwards's Study   Edwards's Study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:34 pm

Mary's little voice breaks up my thoughts. I smiling, immediately rising out of my chair and rush to Mary, picking her up. Oh my Mary. How is PaPa's little girl?
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Edwards's Study   Edwards's Study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:40 pm

Elizabeth smiled watching them "Papa.." Mary whispered and Elizabeth stroked her little girls head softly and she looked at Edward "She is becoming more like your family everyday.."
Back to top Go down
Francis of Navarre
King of Navarre
Francis of Navarre

PostSubject: Re: Edwards's Study   Edwards's Study - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 9:46 pm

She is all I have left in this world. My eyes begin to well up, filling with tears as memories ofCordelia and our deceased son. Mary's ppresence reminds me of the good in the world. I look up to Elizabeth, How have you been Elizabeth?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edwards's Study   Edwards's Study - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edwards's Study
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next