The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Great Hall

Go down 
+6
Eleanor Mendoza
Stephen Cavendish
Anthony Knivert
Charlotte Rosenauer
Aurora Mendoza
Richard Meyer
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:07 pm

Richard entered in the Great Hall. Everyone were there to celebrate Christmas. He walked along hall and everyone bowed deeply at him. Then sat on his throne smiling

My dear courtiers, we're here to celebrate Christmas. But this party is also for my dear sister in law's arrival, Her Grace duchess Aurora Mendoza. Merry Christmas everyone...

People clapped their hands and music started. Then a servant offered him a goblet of wine, and kept on watching people dancing

Last edited by Richard Meyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Duchess of Alcalà Henares
Aurora Mendoza

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 2:14 pm

As king Richard entered everybody stopped talking and wanted to hear his words. After he told his short speech everybody looked back and saw a girl. She was in an amazing dress and with awesome hairstyle. She looked up and everyone saw that shine in her eyes. And then Aurora told by her gentle but loud voice.
[color=orange]Thank you, your Majesty for a great celebration. I am very glad to be here. Merry Christmas, dear Richard!
She took a goblet of wine and drunk a sip and then started to dance Volta with one young gentleman.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:59 pm

As Richard saw Aurora entering, he looked admired at her. She was beautiful, and he noticed how much she looked like Eleanor. He smiled for her words, and after she finished dancing, he told a servant to bring her to him...
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:33 am

When Aurora finished dancing, she saw a servant coming to her. He told that his Majesty wanted to see Aurora and she went with him with pleasure. As she was coming to the throne her hesitation became more and more. It is the first time she will talk with the king. " What will he ask?" she was thinking. Aurora stopped in front of throne where Richard sat and told:
It's a great evening, my lord! Everything is made with such taste! Only king can organize such performance!
Then she looked at king and lowered her eyes immediately.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:32 pm

Richard looked at her and smiled widely

My dear Aurora...I'm very happy to finally see you. Eleanor talked me a lot about you. Welcome at my court. Please, sit next to me...

He said with kind voice, showing the chair next to him

Last edited by Richard Meyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:20 pm

Aurora told silently:
Thank you, your Majesty,its honor to sit near you
And sat on the chair near the king.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:28 pm

As she sat next to him, Richard took her hend and kissed it gently

So...tell me, my dear: how is Spain? I guess you miss your contry very much...

He asked with kind voice, while people were dancing around them

Last edited by Richard Meyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:12 pm

Aurora felt that king takes her hand and kissed it. She felt his lips on her hand, and a little vibration surrounded her body. What to answer to king? Aurora hasnt ever missed Spain, but she couldnt be rude to the king:
My dear king, Spain is so big country! It has everything what you need : The sun, The sea, gentle climane, lots of fruit...But I should say that my life there is little bit boring and this traveling for me is a kind of adventure! And I am extremely glad to be here and I am very grateful grateful to you for your invitation..
Then she turned her face to the king and looked to him very directly. She looked like her sister,except one thing- her eyes were blue, deep blue....
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 6:11 pm

Richard stared into her deep blue eyes for a while. Then laughed, shooking his head

"Do you find Spain boring? Oh...I'm surprised. I heard you were engaged to a spanish nobleman. A certain...Felipe De Vaga. What about him? Oh...if I may ask, of course...

He asked, noticing her cheeks blushing suddenly

Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:47 pm

Aurora heard the name Felipe De Vaga. At that moment she remembered all things which happened there, in Spain. She remembered a handsome man who was a Spanish nobleman, she remembered his presents and bunches of flowers, roses, expensive presents, necklaces, rings, diamonds. Felipe De Vaga swore that he loved only Aurora and no one else. They engaged.But there was a day, when Aurora came to visit him and saw that he had a lover. Also he hadnt ever had a good reputation so she gave his ring back and there was a very big scandal in Spain.
Men are so unstable, your Majesty. Just he wasnt my man, and it's all.
Aurora smiled but the king could notice how much the expression of her face changed since they have started this topic.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:20 pm

Richard noticed that her expression changed after his question. Then he sighed and looked at her

Oh...forgive me, my lady. I didn't want to make you upset....

He said almost whispering, staring at her beautiful face

Last edited by Richard Meyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:27 am

When Aurora heard this kind voice of Richard, she calmed. She never wanted to remember her past and moreover to talk about it with the king. Aurora just wanted to make king cheerful and jolly.
Your Majesty, you cannot make me upset ever, because all your words can only make me happy. Maybe it will be too rude from my side and of course you may refuse, but why don't we dance? The king shouldn't be sad when there is such music!
Then Aurora looked at the king and smiled. It was a real dare for Richard!
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:52 pm

Richard looked surprised at her. She was very different from her sister Eleanor. Eleanor was very shy and submissive. While Aurora...was full of life and rather bold. He liked that. Then smiled and stood up

But of course...I should have asked you before. It will be an honour...Music!

He shouted to musicians. Then took gently her hand and brought her at the center of dancefloor

Last edited by Richard Meyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:32 am

Music has started. Everybody looked surprised and shocked. The king brought Aurora to the center of dancefloor. Firstly she was afraid little bit, but when she felt king's strong hands, she understood that it was going to be unforgettable dance.
Your Majesty, you aren't only the best organizer of pompous evenings, but also the best dancer I've ever known!
Laughed Aurora spinning in the dance.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:43 pm

Richard laughed and kept on dancing with her

Oh...I could say the same thing about you, my lady! You're so...light. So easy to guide...

He said smiling, looking directly into her eyes

Last edited by Richard Meyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:02 am

Aurora and Richard were whirling and spinning, until their feet couldnt keep them. Then they came to their place. The king sat on his throne and Aurora sat next to him. She was laughing such way that king couldnt stand and laughed too
Ah your Majesty! You cannot imagine how much you made me happy! Now is my turn to make surprises!
Then Aurora sent a signal to her servant, clapped her hands, and near the entrance everybody saw am amazing gold statue of an angel. This angel kept a gold book with inscription:" Happiness to you, from Aurora with love"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:10 pm

Richard looked admired at her gift and turned to her with a surprised smile

Oh...I don't know what to say, my lady. Thank you for your gorgeous gift. You shouldn't...

He added whispering. Then took her hand and kissed it gently, staring at her

Last edited by Richard Meyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:51 am

Aurora felt Richard's lips on her hand's skin.She liked this feeling,Then Aurora looked directly in king's eyes and told:
My king,I couldnt come to Bavaria without a gift.This statue doesnt worth your attention, I am sure you have thousands of such things. Just it's a little souvenir from me
Then she looked at him again, smiled and saw that Richard was staring at her all of time. She liked this glance...
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:49 pm

Richard looked back at her and smiled warmly

Oh...it worths a lot for me. I didn't know having a such beautiful sister in law before this evening, I'm glad you're at court...

He added wishepering. Then gestured to a servant to bring them dinner

Last edited by Richard Meyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 8:01 am

Servants started to serve the tables immediately but it could be seen that there were so many dishes that it would take some time to serve this all.
My king, while I was coming to this amazing place, I saw that your Majesty has wonderful winter garden. I am so much curious. Would you mind to show it to me, while all tables are serving? said Aurora looking into Richard's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:46 pm

Richard looked at her and nodded slowly

Uhm...yes, why not? It's a beautiful evening and we have time for dinner. Would you follow me, my lady?

He asked smiling, while standing up and offering her his arm

Last edited by Richard Meyer on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:39 pm

Aurora took her hand and told:
It's honor for me, your Majesty,of course I will follow you
And they went out from the hall together
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 9:36 pm

Charlotte entered the great hall, finding it filled with courtiers talking amongst themselves, here and there a musician plucked the strings of his lute or bowed smooth notes over a violin. She seated herself at a table, watching the others as she smiled, looking around for her friend Lyla, whom she hadn't had the chance to speak with in a long while.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Knivert
Gentleman of the Royal Household
Anthony Knivert

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:38 am

My journey to Bavaria was long and tiring. However, it was worth it to see the lady Charlotte.

I gave my my horse to the stable boy and ventured into the Great Hall, I figured that there must be someone there that knew her and her whereabouts. I took a goblet of ale and chugged it down, very thirsty, and in need of a wind down from my journey.

Many beautiful ladies past me and I nodded. Although they didn't interest me. I was only interested in Charlotte. My patience was wearing thin when I did not see her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Great Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Hall   Great Hall I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Hall
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next