The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Easter Party

Go down 
+15
Angelique LaMarnier
William Herbert
Mary Tudor
Mary Boleyn
William Kingston
Dorothy Seymour
Chandra Knight
Jane Bassett
Alice More
Edward Seymour
Elizabeth Seymour
Charlotte Rosenauer
Margaret Wyatt
Ursula Misseldon
Charles Brandon
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

Easter Party - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:45 pm

I see a most beautiful woman with long flowing golden locks mill about the room, and my heart beats faster. Without a second thought, I approach her, clearing my throat and bowing my head. Goodceve my lady.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:47 pm

Elizabeth heard a voice and she turned and she smiled and curtsied "Good eve, my lord." she said in a soft tone.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:06 am

Chandra Knight wrote:
''I have heard that childbirth is very painful and scary and I must admit that very scared about it.''She said shyly. ''It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance,lady Knivert'' She said with bright smile.

She gave a shuddering breath even thinking about the painful side of childbirth. "Oh let me reassure you, though the pain is great if you have a kind midwife she will give you something to ease it. And, once your baby is born you only feel tired, exhausted actually, but at the same time so very happy." She smiled. "Likewise, Lady Knight. So have you been at court long? I've only just re-arrived and I don't recall you from before."
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:20 am

She listened with a little fear in her eyes. ''Than I shall make sure to have a good and kind midwife with me.'' She said with a smile. ''Now will be a year since I came to court...I do feel like I'm new around here since I really don't know many people here.'' She said honestly. ''You're not from here?''
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:29 am

She gently patted Chandra's hand and smiled reassuringly. "Truly, the fear of the pain is worse than the pain itself. I think you will be very strong. You're thin like me, and if I can make it through then you can also." She thought about how big and intimidating everything at court seemed to be, and nodded in agreement. "It is a completely different world, isn't it? I'm still finding my way around sometimes. I'm sure you will meet more people." She shook her head. "No, I'm from Bavaria originally, and spent several years in Italy... then Bavaria again, now here." She laughed. "Where are you from?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:30 am

As I watch people come and go seeing a lady storm out what I believe is to be her husband wondering if Francis ever hurt me
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:46 am

She took a deep breath and then let it go. ''I do hope so,it is my great fear and the only one.Thank you,your words did make me feel better.'' She nodded in agreement. ''It is quite magical and very interesting.It seams that everyday is something new happening.'' She said smiling.''From Bavaria?I have heard that there is very beautiful and different.You are very lucky I always wanted to travle...I'm from small countryside in England.''
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:12 am

"Yes, I think you will be fine. I will keep you in my thoughts.. but until then just enjoy the attention, and being able to eat whatever you like!" Charlotte giggled. "Yes, so much has changed since my return. I have a lot to catch up on I suppose... and it seems this country is changing rapidly." She smiled as she thought of her homeland. "It is a very beautiful place indeed. It's like a land from a fairy tale... beautiful mountains and forests, rivers and valleys. It's very tranquil. I have traveled most of my life, so I think that for me it is nothing new, I have grown used to it. But there are some beautiful things to see in this world," she said sighing.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
1st Baron Seymour of Sudeley
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:19 am

Elizabeth von Oldenburg wrote:
I smile please to meet you I apologise for my accent and my English is getting better am Elizabeth Princess of Denmark as I sip and you are right my eve as got better now am talking with you I was going to leave but I have a reason to stay

Thomas tried not to smile too big when he heard her say she was the Princess of Denmark."Your English is fine. I've never been to Denmark although i've heard great many things about your country"he said taking a drink of his wine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:33 am

you have as I smile Maybe one day you can visit as my guest, I look around England is very nice still not sure about the people
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Gentleman of the Privy Chamber
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:40 am

Elizabeth Seymour wrote:
Edward Seymour wrote:
"Well..thank you sister." I smiled, not really used to compliments but I'd gladly accept them from her. "I trust you've been behaving yourself lately." I smirked, knowing full well she was honorable like every woman in my family.

I sighed, rolling my eyes playfully. ''Of course!When I wasn't?'' I said with soft smile. ''How have you been brother?'' I asked as I noticed Thomas entering into the hall and I smiled to him.

"I'm your big brother, I'm obligated to ask these things," I said teasing her. "Ive been well, thank you sister. I suppose my mind's just been in a fog lately." I sipped some wine and followed Eilzabeth's glance to where Thomas was walking in. I nodded to him out of politeness. We were never on the greatest of terms and probably never would be.
Back to top Go down
William Kingston
Soldier
William Kingston

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:24 pm

I walk to the Easter Party before I return to the tower. Finding a quiet spot so I can watch from a distance. Picking up some ale I slowly sip it
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:36 pm

Elizabeth Crawley wrote:
Elizabeth heard a voice and she turned and she smiled and curtsied "Good eve, my lord." she said in a soft tone.

I smile, her voice is so beautiful, almost angelic. What is an angel such as yourself doing amongst a sea of ogres?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:50 pm

as i re enter the party i move in and around the people finding someone i can talk to
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:54 pm

Matthew Whitcombe wrote:
Elizabeth Crawley wrote:

I smile, her voice is so beautiful, almost angelic. What is an angel such as yourself doing amongst a sea of ogres?

Elizabeth smiled at him "Well..I was waiting on my mother to speak with her and my brother." she said "I am Elizabeth Crawley, and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:04 pm

I look to where her brother is standing and notice him speaking with a young woman. I look back to her and smile. He seems to be a bit preoccupied with thst young lady over there. I clear my throat,I am Matthew Whitcombe, Earl of Wessex.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:05 pm

Elizabeth smiled and she nodded "I can see he is, my lord." she said and she thought for a moment "Did you know my father?" she asked "Jasper Crawley?"
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:14 pm

I nod my head. Yes I knew him. He was a wonderful man to me and my cousin, the Queen of Navarre. Always helped when we needed it. I look away towards the drowd. Memories flood back of him and his kindness. He wss a good man.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:17 pm

Elizabeth smiled at him, she was happy that he was complimenting her father..and she had to admit, this man wasn't bad looking, he was good looking indeed, she tilted her head "Are you married, my lord?"
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:23 pm

Yes I am married. I sigh deeply, thinking of the state of my marriage, how it is crumbling before my eyes. ....it is crumbling though.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:25 pm

Elizabeth looked at him and she put her hand on his arm gently "I am so sorry..i was once married myself, but it was annulled..he was already precontracted to another, though i do not regret it." she said "I have a daughter to him, Mary Stuart...perhaps your marriage can be fixed."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:31 pm

I fear that it cannot be fixed. We have dtifted too far apart and she cant seem to have children. I perk up slightly when she mentions a daughter. A child is something I crave the most in life. I place my hand on hers. Congratulations on your daughter. Im sure that she js the light of your life.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:38 pm

Elizabeth tilted her head "She cannot have children?" she asked "Poor woman.." she whispered and she nodded at him "She is the most precious in my life." she said her eyes lightening up "I hope you soon have a decent marriage and have many children.."
Back to top Go down
Ursula Misseldon
Lady-in-waiting
Ursula Misseldon

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:47 pm

Ursula enter the Easter Party she take a goblet of wine and walk through the hall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:49 pm

I see a lady I smile and walk towards her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easter Party
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next