The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Easter Party

Go down 
+15
Angelique LaMarnier
William Herbert
Mary Tudor
Mary Boleyn
William Kingston
Dorothy Seymour
Chandra Knight
Jane Bassett
Alice More
Edward Seymour
Elizabeth Seymour
Charlotte Rosenauer
Margaret Wyatt
Ursula Misseldon
Charles Brandon
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
William Herbert
Earl of Pembroke
William Herbert

Easter Party - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:38 pm

"Good evening,"he said with a smile simply.
Back to top Go down
Angelique LaMarnier
Baroness of Nemours
Angelique LaMarnier

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:57 pm

I nod politely, Good evening my lord. I now face him, nearly looking him over, from head to toe. He seems reserved a bit. I am Angelique bye the way. I say in my french accent.
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Gentleman of the Privy Chamber
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:28 am

Elizabeth Seymour wrote:
Edward Seymour wrote:
Elizabeth Seymour wrote:
I entered in the hall in my peach and green patterend dress,my long hair was in the bun at the back of my head.It was my frist Easter celebration at court and I was very happy that I was able to attend.I looked around with a smile as I took a goblet of wine from the serven and then took a little sip from it.

I decided to go to the Easter party and almost immediately I saw my sister Elizabeth there. Smiling I approached and kissed her cheek. "You look beautiful, Elizabeth," I said.

''Brother!'' I exclaimed with joy in my eyes,kissing his cheek back. ''Thank you,you do look very handsome tonight as well.'' I said smiling.

"Well..thank you sister." I smiled, not really used to compliments but I'd gladly accept them from her. "I trust you've been behaving yourself lately." I smirked, knowing full well she was honorable like every woman in my family.
Back to top Go down
Jane Bassett
Duchess of Lancaster
Jane Bassett

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:35 am

Dorothy Seymour wrote:
Jane Bassett wrote:
Dorothy Seymour wrote:
Dorothy enters the room wearing a light pink dress and her hair tied up in braids decorated with baby's breath. She walks about the room admiring the beautifully decorated room.

Jane saw a woman enter the party and she smiled at her and nodded her head "My Lady." she said in a soft even tone.

She hears a voice, soft like the wind, and turns around."Your Grace! It's such a pleasure to see you here."

Jane nodded and she smiled at her "A pleasure indeed, both ways." she said "How fare you?"
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Seymour
Lady-in-waiting
Dorothy Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:50 am

"I fare very well, Thank you she smiles at the beautiful woman"You look very pretty this eve. I must say your dress compliments you.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:13 am

Chandra Knight wrote:
Chandra was looking at the couples at the dance floor when the lady approached her.She didn't get used to this kind of attencion and she felt slightly uncomfortable when the lady curtsy before her. ''Good evening,my lady...'' She said with warm smile. ''At the end of summer or at least that was what physician said,but I think that it will be little earlier .''She replied with joy in her eyes.She was so excited and could not wait for baby to be born. '' I'm Chandra Knight.'' She said in soft voice.

"I'm pleased to meet you Lady Knight. So you will be a mother soon then! Believe me, the time will fly by!" She blushed. "I speak from experience, I just had my child only a couple months ago. It is something you will never forget." She smiled, seeing the happiness in Chandra's eyes and knowing the feeling she had of expectation.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
1st Baron Seymour of Sudeley
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:37 am

Thomas had been away from court, upon his return he joined the Easter party. He walked around and saw his siblings while taking a goblet of wine from a servant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:51 am

As I watch the other people talk I move and find a place by a window and watch them as I hold a goblet of wine
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:23 am

Charlotte Rosenauer wrote:

"I'm pleased to meet you Lady Knight. So you will be a mother soon then! Believe me, the time will fly by!" She blushed. "I speak from experience, I just had my child only a couple months ago. It is something you will never forget." She smiled, seeing the happiness in Chandra's eyes and knowing the feeling she had of expectation.

She smiled warmly. ''I do hope that time will fly by,since I can not wait for baby to be born.''She looked at her in awe and then exclaimed happily. ''Oh,congratulations my lady!You must be very happy.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:25 am

As I find my self at the Easter party missing Matthew everyday that he is away but understand that he has important family to deal with I sign heavily
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:51 am

Edward Seymour wrote:
"Well..thank you sister." I smiled, not really used to compliments but I'd gladly accept them from her. "I trust you've been behaving yourself lately." I smirked, knowing full well she was honorable like every woman in my family.

I sighed, rolling my eyes playfully. ''Of course!When I wasn't?'' I said with soft smile. ''How have you been brother?'' I asked as I noticed Thomas entering into the hall and I smiled to him.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:47 am

It was easter party at court one of my favorite celebration.I walked into the hall in my midnight blue gown.It shimmered and swayed when I moved,bringing a smile to my lips.Looking around I realized that I really don't know many people at court now,so many new faces.As I continue to walk future in hall, I took a
goblet of wine,watching the dancers on the floor with a happy smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:44 pm

Elizabeth von Oldenburg wrote:
As I watch the other people talk I move and find a place by a window and watch them as I hold a goblet of wine
Thomas was watching the people having a gay time all the while he was not. He was ready to leave when he saw a woman at the window who seemed to be in his same somber moment. He walked over and noticed how wonderfully beautifully she was.
"A lady as beautiful as you should have a smile on her face"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:46 pm

I watch a man approach maybe but then I would have something to smile about, and you sir not enjoying this wonderful party
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:07 pm

Thomas watches her mouth move and chuckles "Well i wasn't enjoying myself although now that im here talking to you things have seemed to lift up." he said with a smile. "Forgive my manners, I'm Thomas, Thomas Seymour"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:12 pm

I smile please to meet you I apologise for my accent and my English is getting better am Elizabeth Princess of Denmark as I sip and you are right my eve as got better now am talking with you I was going to leave but I have a reason to stay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:59 pm

As I re enter kind off bored with this place as I look around and see the many people talking and flirting I take a goblet of a wine and down it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:29 pm

Enter the party see if it could cheer me up knowing that Matthew would get fed up with me sooner or later I enter the hall and take a bottle and goblet of wine finding a quiet spot i sit and pour myself a drink
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:54 pm

Chandra Knight wrote:
Charlotte Rosenauer wrote:

She smiled warmly. ''I do hope that time will fly by,since I can not wait for baby to be born.''She looked at her in awe and then exclaimed happily. ''Oh,congratulations my lady!You must be very happy.''

"It is a magical time, truly. You will wonder how you ever could have done without your child." She smiled as she thought of her son. "Thank you my lady, I am indeed very happy... but how rude of me! I've forgotten to introduce myself: I'm Charlotte Rosenauer...Knivert," she said, still getting used to her new last name.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:11 pm

I leave Wessex in a hurry, never more eager to leave before. I have heard the eadter party is going on so I enter the room and meander through the crowd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:14 pm

Roll my eyes I get up leave to wander the grounds still clutching my bottle
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:16 pm

Elizabeth walked into the easter party wearing a pale green gown, she was slender again and she was glad of it. She had her hair down in flowing locks as she walked through the crowds.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:17 pm

''I have heard that childbirth is very painful and scary and I must admit that very scared about it.''She said shyly. ''It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance,lady Knivert'' She said with bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Whitcombe
Trader
Matthew Whitcombe

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:21 pm

I watch Elizabeth leave the room. I am saddened at the state of our marriage but I mustnt show my feelings. I notice many beautiful women and one in particular as I walk about the room.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Crawley
Countess of Hertford
Elizabeth Crawley

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:22 pm

Elizabeth was getting bored of this party...party? aha, more people were leaving than coming in. Walking over she lifted a goblet of wine and took a sip from it, her eyes drifting over the room, she noticed her mother and her brother though they seemed preoccupied? She sighed and looked into her goblet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easter Party
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next