The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Easter Party

Go down 
+15
Angelique LaMarnier
William Herbert
Mary Tudor
Mary Boleyn
William Kingston
Dorothy Seymour
Chandra Knight
Jane Bassett
Alice More
Edward Seymour
Elizabeth Seymour
Charlotte Rosenauer
Margaret Wyatt
Ursula Misseldon
Charles Brandon
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

Easter Party - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 4:04 am

Chandra Knight wrote:
''Than we have that in common since my husband is as well my first love.I can say that we are very lucky since no much ladies can say that they are married from love.'' She said with small smile. ''My husband is from Scotland,but yes I do think that I will love it there.Anyway as long he is with me it doesn't matter where I'm....Maybe one day you will go there and truth be told I envy you more,you have seen whole world.'' She said with wide smile. ''That really sound gorgeous'' She said in awe.

"We are both lucky indeed. I think there are too many unhappy marriages here at court also." She smiled as she saw how much Chandra obviously loved her husband. "I would like to visit there again. Oh you shouldn't envy me, I have been to many places but hardly any of them were the places we read about." Her smile wavered as she thought of the time her family had had to sleep in a barn because they had no money. "It is very beautiful, and if you ever see it, it will remain a part of your heart forever."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:18 am

Thomas Seymour wrote:
"I would be honored to sit with you your highness." Thomas said as he got a refill and took a drink. "I get along very well with my siblings, we grew up in very loving home." He said telling himself a small lie never hurt anyone. He then put down his goblet and sat closer to her. Taking her hand "Well i'll tell you one thing, this man your supposed to marry is a fool, for he missed his chance to be with a very admirable woman" he then kissed her hand and smiled.

As we sit down a servant will fills my goblet you think as I smile then I would not be here talking with you handsome man, as I smile and chuckle please tell me more about you, and why a man like your self is not married
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:30 pm

Charlotte Rosenauer wrote:
Chandra Knight wrote:
''Than we have that in common since my husband is as well my first love.I can say that we are very lucky since no much ladies can say that they are married from love.'' She said with small smile. ''My husband is from Scotland,but yes I do think that I will love it there.Anyway as long he is with me it doesn't matter where I'm....Maybe one day you will go there and truth be told I envy you more,you have seen whole world.'' She said with wide smile. ''That really sound gorgeous'' She said in awe.

"We are both lucky indeed. I think there are too many unhappy marriages here at court also." She smiled as she saw how much Chandra obviously loved her husband. "I would like to visit there again. Oh you shouldn't envy me, I have been to many places but hardly any of them were the places we read about." Her smile wavered as she thought of the time her family had had to sleep in a barn because they had no money. "It is very beautiful, and if you ever see it, it will remain a part of your heart forever."

She nodded sadly in agreement. ''If you ask me there are to many unhappy marriages around here....Most of the things are not like the things we read in books,we would like them to be like it but they never are.'' She said with a sigh.''I'm sure that it would.''
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Gentleman of the Privy Chamber
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 2:30 am

Elizabeth Seymour wrote:
Edward Seymour wrote:
I shook my head, wanting more than anything to put it out of my mind. "It's only that the wedding has been delayed, until Anne returns to court. In truth I am quite anxious to marry her."

''I'm sure that she will be back soon.'' I said with a smile. ''You are?That is good,that mean that you like her.''

"I do.." I admitted. "I wonder if you got to know her well while she was here.."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:49 am

She bit her lip as she thought of her own marriage. "Yes, and happiness does not come naturally. I've learned that compromise is essential, and I have been so used to getting what I want." She smiled. "Perhaps those whose marriages are not based on love, have nothing to lose by not trying.."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:03 pm

Edward Seymour wrote:
Elizabeth Seymour wrote:
Edward Seymour wrote:
I shook my head, wanting more than anything to put it out of my mind. "It's only that the wedding has been delayed, until Anne returns to court. In truth I am quite anxious to marry her."

''I'm sure that she will be back soon.'' I said with a smile. ''You are?That is good,that mean that you like her.''

"I do.." I admitted. "I wonder if you got to know her well while she was here.."

I smiled,nodding a little. ''We spoke once but I can tell that she is nice and I do hope with all my heart that she will make you happy.'' I said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:42 pm

She bit her lip as she thought of her own marriage. "Yes, and happiness does not come naturally. I've learned that compromise is essential, and I have been so used to getting what I want." She smiled. "Perhaps those whose marriages are not based on love, have nothing to lose by not trying.."

She nodded in agreement. ''Yes compromise is very important thing for happiness in marriage as well as trust and friendship.'' She said simply.''But yet again if you don't try,would you not ask yourself whole life if the things would be better if you tried.''

Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:42 am

She smiled. "You have a point. But sometimes two people can be so frozen to one another, so out of touch that they cannot even stay in the same room, or if they do it's as if they are strangers.." She thought of her own parents. "So how did you meet your husband? I'm a fool for romantic stories.." she led them to a cushioned bench nearby so Chandra would not have to be tired on her feet.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 5:44 pm

''Yes that can happen sometimes,but in my opinion that mean they never tried to make things better,to get to know each other,it was their choice to stay away.'' She said and smiled gratefuly as Charlotte led her to near by bench. ''We have met each other in one of the gardens,I practically ran into him.We didn't know each other at all,but for me it looked like I had know him all my life.It was love at first sight.And in that moment, I knew he was right for me. I just felt it.'' She said as she sat down slowly,her eyes shone with joy as she remembered that day. ''And you and your husband?''
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:33 am

"Such a beautiful story," she sighed. "Yes, sometimes you can tell right away that you will love someone your whole life. And then it seems like nothing else matters." She took a plate of ripe red strawberries and offered some to Chandra. "Mine was less obvious, I think. We met here at court and the attraction was instant, but...when I returned to Germany I found out I was with child by him.. luckily enough he fell in love with me and came all the way to the German court for me. We married that same night." She blushed with pleasure at telling the story, knowing it was unconventional.
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:13 am

Elizabeth Seymour wrote:
Edward Seymour wrote:
Elizabeth Seymour wrote:
Edward Seymour wrote:

I smiled,nodding a little. ''We spoke once but I can tell that she is nice and I do hope with all my heart that she will make you happy.'' I said honestly.

I looked into my wine goblet pretending to study the ruby red liquid. "You think so? I want there to be no doubts. I don't want another..." I sighed. "I don't want the same mistake to happen as last time.." I said as I thought of my ex wife Catherine.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 1:01 pm

I reached out and touch his hand softly. ''I know,my dear brother,but i think she will not do such thing..'' I said with hope in voice. ''If she hurt you in anyway,she will have to deal with me,and that wouldn't be nice.'' I said half seriously half jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:23 pm

"Such a beautiful story," she sighed. "Yes, sometimes you can tell right away that you will love someone your whole life. And then it seems like nothing else matters." She took a plate of ripe red strawberries and offered some to Chandra. "Mine was less obvious, I think. We met here at court and the attraction was instant, but...when I returned to Germany I found out I was with child by him.. luckily enough he fell in love with me and came all the way to the German court for me. We married that same night." She blushed with pleasure at telling the story, knowing it was unconventional.

''Yes sometimes you know that you will spend the rest of your life with someone,and that you are ment to be.''She said as she took one of strawberries,smiling tankfuly. ''Oh such wonderful story the one like in the books.'' She said.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 3:29 am

Charlotte smiled. "Yes, and I'm glad it happened to us, at least." She nodded as she thought of her own story, one she relived in her mind quite often. "We are both lucky to have lived out fairy tales.. I sincerely wish all the best for you, your husband, and the little one on its way." She glanced at Chandra's baby bump.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 6:17 pm

She smiled as she nodded a little with her head. ''Yes me too.'' She said. ''Thank you,you are very kind...I wish the same to you.''
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Rosenauer
Countess of Venice
Charlotte Rosenauer

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:04 pm

She smiled. "I hope to see you around court, and if you should need anything I am here."
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 12:09 am

She smiled. ''I hope to see you to soon,and the same is for you too.If you need anything I would be glad to help.'' She said kindly. ''Now if you would excuse me it is time for me to go and rest.'' She said and stood up.''It was nice taking to you,lady Charlotte.'' She smiled and slowly walked out of hall.
Back to top Go down
Edward Seymour
Edward Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:30 am

Elizabeth Seymour wrote:
I reached out and touch his hand softly. ''I know,my dear brother,but i think she will not do such thing..'' I said with hope in voice. ''If she hurt you in anyway,she will have to deal with me,and that wouldn't be nice.'' I said half seriously half jokingly.

I laughed, trying to imagine my sprout of a sister dealing with sharp-tongued Anne. "I know you shall be quite the formidable foe." I gently took her hand. "Come, I think the festivities are almost over."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 11:57 am

I smiled widely and then nodded a little. ''Yes I think you are right.The party seams to be over.''I said and left the hall along with my brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easter Party   Easter Party - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easter Party
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8