The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Charles Brandon's Living Room

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Charles Brandon's Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Charles Brandon's Living Room   Charles Brandon's Living Room I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Charles Brandon on Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's Living Room   Charles Brandon's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:25 am

Margaret walked into the house and went straight through to the dining room, she picked up a Goblet and poured wine into it and drank from it.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's Living Room   Charles Brandon's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:27 pm

"Charles entered in the Dining Room and saw her drinking. He shook his head and came closer"

You shouldn't drink so much wine, Margaret. It's not healthy for you...

"He said, trying to take the goblet from her hands"
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's Living Room   Charles Brandon's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:43 pm

Margaret looked at him and laughed a little 'I hate you!' She said and she took a sip from the Goblet, it was obvious to anybody that she was drunk, 'Right now, i could be the Queen of Portugal' She said with her arms out and she looked at Charles 'Now what am i,' She said.

Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's Living Room   Charles Brandon's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:20 pm

"Charles looked straight at her. She looked rather angry and he had to try to calm her down. He sighed"

You're fool...and you're drunk! Margaret...please. Be reasonable...I have no mistresses. We fought against the whole court to marry. Do you remember?

Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's Living Room   Charles Brandon's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:34 pm

Margaret took another drink from the Goblet and looked at Charles and she set the Goblet down and walked up to him 'I dont know if your just brave...or just a fucking fool' She said in a sing song voice.

Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's Living Room   Charles Brandon's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:57 pm

"Charles looked at her and rolled his eyes. Then he succeded to grab her waist and pull her towards him. He could feel her breath on his face""

Margaret...the King forgave us. We can be happy. The why are you acting like that?

Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's Living Room   Charles Brandon's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:01 pm

Margaret looked at him and then at her wrist and then at him again 'I am acting like, because you love others' She said and she kissed him lightly before pulling away.

Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's Living Room   Charles Brandon's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:04 pm

"Charles rolled his eyes again as she pulled him away. He took a deep breath and looked amgrily at her"

How can you say that? If you were right...I'd not stay here with you, Margaret! You act very childish, sometimes...

"He shouted"

Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's Living Room   Charles Brandon's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:36 pm

Margaret put the goblet down and walked closer to him and smiled she tugged a little on the hems of his shirt.

Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's Living Room   Charles Brandon's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:13 pm

"Charles looked deeply into her eyes. She was playing with his shirt, so close that he couldn't resist anymore. He wanted her. Then he pulled her strongly towards him and stared at her warm lips"

Margaret...

Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's Living Room   Charles Brandon's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:16 pm

Margaret smiled and kissed him lightly and ran her hand down to stroke his manhood, and she smiled 'Charles?' She said

Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's Living Room   Charles Brandon's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:39 pm

"As she touched his manhood, he let out a moan and kept on kissing her with desire. He lifted up her skirt and pulled her towards table slowly. He was desiring her badly"

Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's Living Room   Charles Brandon's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:41 pm

Margaret was kissing Charles back hungrily, she began unlacing his breeches, she slapped him around the head, and laughed and slapped him again before laughing more.

Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's Living Room   Charles Brandon's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:00 pm

"As she slapped his face he looked surprised at her. But his excitement was raising and let her unlace his breeches. His manhood was becoming harder. Then he made her sit on table and raised her skirt more. Biting his lips, he pushed strongly inside her, moaning louder"

Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's Living Room   Charles Brandon's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:05 pm

Margaret let out a moan, and spread her legs more and wrapped them around Charles' waist, i arch my back and tug on the hem of your shirt, ripping it off instantly. I started moving my body, in the same pattern as yours, and i kissed you deeply, tugging on your bottom lip as i do so.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's Living Room   Charles Brandon's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:09 pm

"Charles pushed again and again inside her, deeper and faster. It has been long time since they made love last. He moaned and enjoyed the pleasure she was giving him. While his hand was running along her leg"

Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's Living Room   Charles Brandon's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:13 pm

Margaret moaned more and she moved in a faster pace aswell, she bit her bottom lip and felt herself coming so close, to what she was waiting for, she looked at Charles with a pleasure written face and kept panting.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's Living Room   Charles Brandon's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:18 pm

"Charles kept on sweating while pushing his hardness inside her. As he felt his climax coming he moaned more. His lips met hers and he unlaced her corset to show her firm breasts"
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's Living Room   Charles Brandon's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:27 pm

Margaret moaned more and she kissed Charles with more passion, and moaned into his mouth as the beads of sweat trickled down their face, she fondled with her breasts as Charles brought her great pleasure, and with one more thrust she felt her climax on her and she let out a pleasured scream and looked at Charles for him to join her.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's Living Room   Charles Brandon's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:33 pm

"Charles noticed that she was reaching her climax too. He smiled excitedly and finally reached it too in the same moment with her. He was almost screaming by pleasure, enjoying her screams too. Then he let fall his head on her moving breasts, breathing hardly"
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's Living Room   Charles Brandon's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:35 pm

Margaret stroked Charles head and kissed the top of it, maybe this was what they needed? She panted heavily, and kept her legs wrapped around his body, she starts to unwrap them and she ran her hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's Living Room   Charles Brandon's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:46 pm

"He removed his hardness from her and kept on kissing her breasts. Then raised his eyes to her"

Ohh...Margaret...

"He whispered breathless, staring at her"
Back to top Go down
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi
Polymath
Matrakci Nasuh Efendi

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's Living Room   Charles Brandon's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:49 pm

Margarets breath caught in her throat a little and she moaned a little, 'Oh Charles' She said with a small smile and she kissed the top of his head.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's Living Room   Charles Brandon's Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:57 pm

"He smiled, still on top of her"

We really needed this, Margaret. Don't you think?

"He asked teasingly, still rubbing softly his body against hers"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charles Brandon's Living Room   Charles Brandon's Living Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charles Brandon's Living Room
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next