The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Katerina de Petrova
Princess of Bulgaria
Katerina de Petrova

Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber   Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:24 pm

Katerina chuckled a little and bowed her head.

"Mm, maybe you can."

She tilted her head slightly to the side.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber   Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 11:36 pm

Niklaus smiled and kissed her again, meeting her lips deeper than before. He closed his eyes and ran his hand along her smooth hairs
Back to top Go down
Katerina de Petrova
Princess of Bulgaria
Katerina de Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber   Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 12:20 am

Katerina felt an adrenaline rush rush through her body when he, once again, pressed his lips against hers. She placed her hands on his cheeks to bring him closer, kissing him back deeply and passionate.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber   Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:08 pm

Niklaus met his tongue with hers. He leaded her slowly against the wall and started kissing her neck "Katerina...this is not the proper way a princess should act. Isn't it?" He whispered ironically and glanced secretely at her face
Back to top Go down
Katerina de Petrova
Princess of Bulgaria
Katerina de Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber   Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:15 pm

Katerina closed her eyes and gasped quietly.

"No.. A Princess should not act like this."

She sighed and pushed him away softly.

"Which is why I can't do it. I have a duty and a virginity.. to protect from men like you."

She raised her head.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber   Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:55 pm

Niklaus grinned and wrapped her waist. He leaned his other hand against the wall, trapping her between the wall and his body "Uhm..then it seems I should teach you some good manners, my Princess. But I warn you: my lessons can be hard.." He smiled teasingly waiting for her reaction
Back to top Go down
Katerina de Petrova
Princess of Bulgaria
Katerina de Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber   Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:44 pm

Katerina lowered her eyes and breathed deeply, tops of her smooth firm breasts was showing in her gown. "And what kind of manners would that be?"
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber   Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:50 pm

Niklaus grinned and kept on playing with her hairs "Uhm..I think you know that very well, Your Highness. Very well.." He repeated whispering and grabbed her neck suddenly, staring into her eyes with an evil grin on his face
Back to top Go down
Katerina de Petrova
Princess of Bulgaria
Katerina de Petrova

PostSubject: Re: Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber   Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 5:59 am

Katerina raised her head once he grabbed her neck. She clenched her teeth together, her heart were pounding against her chest. No, do tell.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber   Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 11:00 pm

Niklaus let his finger playing around her neck for a while. Then he left her, sighing but still grinning "You're playing a dangerous game with me, Your Highness. You're playing with fire. So..I have to warn you that you could get burnt.." He stepped closer again to whisper into her ear "Burnt by your own passion.."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber   Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:41 am

No you do not need to be a fairy night you can be my valentine instead I answered rather proudly stroking his soft nose
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber   Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:01 am

Niklaus crossed the entrance of his room bringing Elizabeth in his arms. He closed the door with his foot, and once he leaned her on bed, he started to laugh "Valentine? Can you really imagine me like that? Oh wow..if you can, this means that you really love me. Cause no one sees me in that way.." He sat on bed and bent over her to place a kiss on her lips
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber   Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:48 pm

But you are soon to be my future husband of course you shall always be my valentine how can you think differently I frowned not paying much attention to his kiss
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber   Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 1:09 am

Niklaus chukled and found a place next to her on bed. So he lied on it and kept on staring at ceiling "Then I'll be your Valentine, or whatever you wish. I could even be..romantic, even if I hate such things. If my sister would see me now, she would hardly recognize her brother.." He turned to face her and kissed her again "But I'm happy. I never thought that love could have such effect on me.."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber   Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 1:48 pm

I kept my lips pressed against his wrapping an arm around his waist Just be you I love you just the way you are even you're angry side and the way you suck blood
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber   Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 1:05 am

Niklaus laughed "Can you imagine our child sucking blood? I should give it a vein instead of a doll as Christmas gift..or for birthday. Do you really think it's a girl?" He looked at her belly and placed his firm hand on it
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber   Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:31 pm

I rested my head on his chest thinking where did our sudden passion just go No I can't imagine that but if it is in both of our desires who knows but yes I think it is a girl a strong one at that but our child should have a unique name what do you think I moved my lips to his adams apple nibbling my teeth around
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber   Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 1:08 am

Niklaus smiled and moaned weakly as he felt her lips on his adam's apple. But he tried to focus his attention on her question and stared at ceiling "An unique name, you say? I think it's alright. I mean..her surname will be Petrovin. About her name..I always liked the name Davina. What do you think?" He suggested, but her touch made him moan again and he closed his eyes
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber   Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:32 pm

The name Davina did not sound right and people would nickname her as Dav That name sounds not so us maybe a name will come to mind when our bundle of joy is here I snuggled up tight and close leaving the teasing for a moment Klaus do you think you would ever take me to Russia one day maybe I asked lovingly
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber   Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 1:19 am

Niklaus stared at her beautiful face thinking about her question. He never thought about that "Oh..I don't see why. I have no one in Russia anymore. Rebekah is somewhere with her new lover. And I..I'm here with you.." He reached her lips with his and bit them lovingly "But we can visit Russia after marriage, if you want. Hmm..what about Esther? It was my mother's name.."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber   Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 4:39 pm

I closed my eyes feeling the soft comfort of his kiss letting out a soft moan Esther that is a beautiful name I am excited about Russia what is it like
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber   Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 1:13 am

Niklaus wrapped both his arms around her "Hmm..it's cold. But very beautiful land. I'm sure you'll like Luga. You're going to be Countess Elizabeth of Luga, so you have to visit our town.." He kissed softly her nose "Will your family come to our wedding? I'd like to meet your mother.."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber   Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 9:27 am

I wrapped my arms around his back pulling him closer to me the thought of a cold country made me feel cold Lets get under the covers I am cold will I have duties as a Countess I could always give away my old clothes I wondered if any of my sisters would come Yes Edward and Thomas are coming and my mother is coming to court Dorothy and Margery are invited I think you would love Jane she is like an Angel but she never comes to court and Margaret is coming too
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber   Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 1:01 am

Niklaus chuckled "Oh my God..the whole Seymour family! I start to feel nervous. What if one of them will whisper to you "Don't do that, leave that russian man and come back home.."?" He smiled and caressed her blonde hairs "Seriously, can't wait to meet Jane and hope your brothers will approve me. Will Margaret come with Anthony?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber   Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 am

I shook my head my family were not like that apart from my farther Are you getting cold feet Klaus Margaret is my only bridesmaid and future godmother to our baby she will be their I still found it hard believe that I was going to be his wife and I was looking forward to our wedding night for the connection of our own personal bond we both shared one that no one else could understand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber   Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Niklaus Petrovin's Bedchamber
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next