The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Black Forest

Go down 
+6
Philip of Bavaria
Isabella of Portugal
Fernando Benedetti
Amelia of Cleves
Felicity Beryl
Richard Meyer
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

Black Forest - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 12:14 am

Inge turned her eyes towards hummingbird and she smiled

"Ohh..so lovely. I love their twitter. About the Princess, if she will bring a nurse with her, there is no need to worry. it seems she has delicate family matters to solve in Spain. Oh Sybille! I am pretty sure that you would have fainted seeing the blood during surgery.."

She smiled rolling her eyes
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 8:30 am

It sounded horrible oh giving birth sounded horrid Sybille quickly shuddered. Inge how do you seduce a man? Is it in the way you move your hips or letting your golden hair fall down like a goddess or do you simply take him on a hunt and let him chase you. To no prevail Sybille failed miserably in winning over the Kings affection no wait she had his affection just not in a kiss me now kind of way.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 12:31 am

Inge couldn't help to laugh

"Oh it was so long time since I seduced a man, dear Sybille! I don't mean to seduce them, actually. I am just myself. But I would like to meet a man who seduces me. Why do you ask? I don't think you have problems to seduce a man.."

She shook her head smiling meaning her friendship with the King
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 9:28 am

Sybille wanted a good man for Inge a man who deserved to be loved by her. It will happen Inge their aren't that many nice men around here right at this moment unless we go and invade England for a man. Smiling she thought of the King and it was about time to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 1:12 am

Inge looked surprised at her and she laughed. She shook her head

"England? Oh my God..I admit that I would like to go there. But I have two babies to take care about and I can't move, I guess. But tell me..what's in your mind, Sybille? Do you want finally to seduce the King?"

She winked jokingly
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 6:12 pm

Sybille bit her lip could she seduce the king just to satisfy her needs. He once kissed my finger and I.... I felt a feeling in a certain place was that too much information. I really want the Princess back believe it or not Richard will be happier and she can bond with her son with a little help from you.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:50 pm

Inge opened her mouth in surprise

"Oh he kissed your finger? Oh my God..tell me everything, Sybille. You can't hide nothing from me.."

She giggled
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 8:44 pm

Sybille giggled along with Inge everything she said always made Inge happy. I thought he was going to bite it but it was a simple kiss and then he wanted to know my feelings for him so I told him every sordid detail. Sybille smiled wondering for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 11:12 pm

Inge giggled again. She liked the way Sybille talked about her relationship with the King. He made her happy and she felt happy for her

"Oh finally! I think it's time to share the feelings for each other. Ladies say that he is a good lover. And you should verify it.."

She laughed jokingly
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 4:02 pm

Sybille giggled and could not stop. I kissed him Inge I just had to kiss him in my opinion it has been long overdue but I do dream of bedding him Inge ever since I arrived here their has always been this connection of friendship although I would not be very good at the deed itself.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:29 pm

Inge rolled her eyes smiling

"Oh I knew this would have happened, one day. There is a strong connection between you both. You like him madly. Even a blind person can see that. I wonder if I shall feel this passion for a man, one day.."

She said with a soft sigh
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 5:17 pm

Sybille sighed with a sad air. Indeed the king did return my kiss but I think it was out of sympathy as their was no passion. It is like this we have a great time flirting and when it gets physical nothing.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 11:28 pm

Inge couldn't help to laugh

"This is very amusing, Sybille. Why do you give up so easily? I think the King is flirting with you. This makes things interesting, and this means he has passion for you.."

She shrugged smiling
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:23 am

Sybille smiled and bit her lip she never thought of this as flirting more like a snub. Really? Well Inge thank you for guiding me in these matters this does certainly make things more interesting exceedingly interesting. Well any new developments you will be the first to hear of Inge. Sybille felt refreshed and bursting full of life.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 11:47 pm

Inge smiled. She was glad to see Sybille so happy

"Whatever there is between the King and you, this makes you happy. So live it without too many questions about the future. Live this passion without regrets. And don't forget to tell me details, of course.."

She said giggling
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 2:55 pm

Sybille did a tiny giggle. You are right Inge I want to be his escapism from his heavy work load at court and who else who I share it with other than you
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:22 am

Inge smiled with joy

"I am happy of being your confident, Sybille. You can tell me everything. And I think that both you and the King need this escapism. So enjoy it.."

She said dreamy and winked at her
Back to top Go down
Sybille of Cleves
Duchess of Cleves
Sybille of Cleves

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 7:13 pm

Sybille blushed she started to play with the horses reins distractedly. Does the act of intimacy come easily my body feels tickled especially when he kissed my earlobe I never knew that could be such a sensual place. Her last words came out as a low whisper.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 11:46 pm

Inge looked around forest with an amused smile. It was very funny hearing about her adventures with the King

"Your finger, your earlobe..what else he kissed? Oh wait..don't tell me. I can imagine how things were going on between you two. He should kiss you more often. So you could always have that smile on your face. Will you come at Easter Party tonight?"

She asked excitedly
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 8:32 am

When I arrived at the royal stables, my horse was already out and ready for the ride close to the King's. Two roundsmen were holding them by the reins.
Since my usual sorrel mare was injured during a ride around my mother's castle, that day I would have ride a horse of my brother's: a magnificent Arabian stallion.
At the beginning, a was a little scared about its rude nature, but after a while I gained its trust.
"Gute Morgen, Ares." I greeted him with a piece of apple and a caress on his long neck "Ready for the ride, my baby angry horse?" I joked.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 10:31 pm

Richard reached the path in the Black Forest riding his horse. He stopped and smiled as he saw Valerie

Valerie..here I am. Sorry for delay. Hope you weren't waiting for too long..

He said while he was admiring her horse
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:32 pm

As Valerie heard her uncle's voice, she turned to him with a big smile.

"Gute Morgen, Your Majesty" she said bowing her head "Not at all. You don't have to worry"

Helped by one of the roundboy, she jumped on the saddle of her horse and took the reins.
Then, she came closer to the King and his horse.

"This is Ares, one of my brother's War horses." she explained "He's beautiful, isn't he? Unfortunately, my mare had an accident and she needs to rest for a while. Shall we go? This horse is very strong but, most of all, I want to show you how fast he can run" She laughed softly with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 10:42 pm

Richard laughed. He looked at her horse and nodded

A very beautiful horse, indeed. But don't be so sure you can beat me, Valerie. I'm a very good rider as well..

He winked smiling at her
Back to top Go down
Valerie Meyer
Princess of Bavaria
Valerie Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:09 pm

"I do remember so" she answered smiling "However, you seem to forget that I've been always loving challanges" she teased him with a soft laugh.

She knew there would have been guards behind them, but they both didn't care.

"Let's go!"

She spured her horse with streght and immediately the animal started to galop.
They went out the court yard and ran side by side out of the castle.
Valerie laughed with pleasure and having great fun.
She could feel the cold air on his face but she didn't care that much.
At the same time, she could feel by the contact of the reins that Ares was asking for more.

"Try to follow me!" she excalimed to her uncle, turning to him for a moment "If you can!"

Again, she spured the horse and let the reins lighter. It took only a second and the horse started to ran faster and faster.
He was very different from her quite mare and she never galoped so fast with him.
However, she was not afraid. Not at all.
She found out that she liked it. Much more.
It was like she understood her horse and he understood her.
It was a strange sensation: a mixture of adrenaline, foolishness and a little bit of fear.
It was called Freedom.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 10:54 pm

Richard looked admired at her. He smiled genuinely, cause she reminded him his youth. He hit his horse's hips and started to ride after her. Even if he was a good rider, he had to admit that his niece were faster than him

Oh..I see you're not bad at all, Valerie. Not at all..

He chuckled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Forest
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next