The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Black Forest

Go down 
+6
Philip of Bavaria
Isabella of Portugal
Fernando Benedetti
Amelia of Cleves
Felicity Beryl
Richard Meyer
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

Black Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 5:13 pm

I ride in the forest in an attempt to clear my mind of what has transpired lately. I have lost my wife and child and nothing I have done has rid me of these awful feelings. The forest has always had its ways of calming me down and making me take a fresh look at things.
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 5:46 pm

As I walked through the black forest my horse had gone astray I saw a bright coloured man riding on his horse I gave a curtsey annoyed that he had splashed some mud on my cleveage.
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 5:54 pm

Suddenly I hear someone walking up beside and just as I stop my horse Franz, he kicks up a bit of mud and splashes the young woman. I immediately dismount my horse and walk up to her as I rip a part of my shirt off to clean her up. I am so sorry to cause such a mess of mud my lady. I gently start wiping the mud off her chest. I whisper, I am Prince Philip but I am sure that you already know that.
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 6:01 pm

At first I was annoyed but when I saw his flesh all anger had gone. That is quite alright tell me does his highness always ride that fast. I looked up into his sorrow filled eye's.
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 6:09 pm

I cannot help but to smile. Her demeanor and expression seems to be so calming to me in this moment. Yes I do actually when I am alone. I feel free when doing so. I look up into her eyes and although my eyes are filled with sorrow, slowly the sorrow is leaving. May I know your name My Lady?
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 6:18 pm

Biting her inner lip she smiled. Well I should like too challenge your highness to a ride sometime if you win I shall let you kiss me but if I win you have to carry me to and from my chambers. I was being playful and he seemed to be warming to it. My name is Maria
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 6:24 pm

Oooo I like me a challenge. I tilt my head and smile and I drop the ripped part of my shirt on the ground. I will take on your challenge! I feel myself blushing a bit which is a bit unusual for me. It is a pleasure to meet you Maria. I pray that we can become friends after this mud incident. I laugh heartily.
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 6:33 pm

But of course we shall the only reason we could not possibly be friends is when you lose at my challenge . Still eyeing him up it had been a very long time since she was kissed she kept her eyes on him. You are a prince therefore I assume you are charming and shall let me ride on your horse although I have a funny way of riding I like to ride horse back so my face shall be in yours.
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 6:40 pm

I look to her in surprise, Yes if that pleases My Lady then it shall be done! I offer her my hand, Would you like a ride through the forest or would you rather return to the Palace? I help her up onto my horse before climbing up there myself. We are now face to face, nose to nose, and suddenly I have this overwhelming urge to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 6:48 pm

Through the forest my highness I whispered in his ear before lifting up my skirts and getting over the horse. I wrapped my arms around his waist my mouth to his ear. So how are you finding it back here you must get lonely
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 6:52 pm

It has been quite lonely but now I have you to share this wonderful ride through the forest. With one arm wrapped around her waste and the other on the reins, I start my horse off at a slow canter. In this moment, all my sadness has been set aside and I kiss her neck softly without reservation, as if it was natural.
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 6:57 pm

Yes you do why is it called... I was going to say Black Forest but my lips were met by his like we had kissed all the time relaxing against his body I pushed my tongue into his mouth it was warm,hungry for love and welcoming I gave a little moan
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:01 pm

Suddenly we are kissing as my horse still moves slowly through the forest. I let go of the reins and tangle all my fingers through her hair and bringing her in for an even deeper kiss. I pull away from her ever so slightly, That felt so natural, like it was meant to happen. I begin kissing her again as a hand begins to drift over her svelte body.
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:07 pm

Still kissing him she pulled him to her as she lay down on the horse which she had now stopped his kiss was like a tasty peace I just could not get enough of him. Maybe you were meant to be mine before you rushed of to england. I unpulled the rest of his shirt kissing him again our tongues together like they belonged my hands ran up his back and I wasn't shy to hide my moans of happiness he now brought to me.
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:15 pm

Are you sure we should be doing this? I ask but I cannot help myself. A beautiful woman is offering herself to me and it would be silly to turn down this beautiful woman! I climb down from my horse and pull her down as well. We hurriedly strip off each others clothing, standing before each other naked. Have you done this before? I ask as I lift her up onto me while still standing.
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:33 pm

My own suitor has ignored me ever since I have come here I have no reasons to not go through with it if you have then you may advert your eyes elsewhere your marriage was doomed from start. Angrily I ripped of his doublet taken away with being swept up in his arms I kissed his neck. I am here I am from Bavaria I can give you so many more heirs so many I have no parents anymore make me feel alive again and no I have not done this before. I said feeling ashamed wishing I was more bedded in for him
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:40 pm

Yes, I have realized who you are. You are supposed to be marrying my cousin William. I slowly start to lower her down onto my stiffened member, entering her hot wetness and I don't even pause for her maidenhead until it has broken. I shall make you feel wanted and loved Maria. I catch her gasps against my lips as I await her approval to keep making love to her.
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:49 pm

My eyes water as I am no longer a virgin I nodded for him to continue my lips pressed hard against his as he makes a new thrust. With my lips l kiss his neck. Is that a promise
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:55 pm

I promise as long as you never leave me as I had to leave my now former wife. I couldn't bear the pain of losing someone else. I grab onto her hips and grind her against me as each thrust releases a new low toned moan from me. Our tongues still dance feverishly with each other as our ecstasy rises and rises. Any sorrow that was left is now gone!
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:10 pm

Never! I scream and it echoes through the forest. I grind myself down onto him feeling so alive that if I scream out of pleasure someone will bound to find us. This can't end not even if your wife comes to Bavaria oh Philip
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:14 pm

Her and I are no longer married....I lay her down onto the ground and trust even deeper into her as my mouth sucks on and teases her perky nipples. Her nails in my back spur me on in a way I have never known before and it is most welcoming. My cousin doesn't know what he is missing with her but she is now mine to enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:19 pm

I rolled him onto his back ripping open my dress matching his thrust one after the other as they continued to get harder and harder his manhood making me scream with joy as I cannot stop my hips I reach for his hand as I slide on and off his manhood. Then am I your whore or lover
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:23 pm

You are no whore....She rolls me onto my back instantly making my eyes grow wide. I grab her breasts and caress them as I feel my heights near. I throw my head back as I speak, ...you are mine to love and make love too...forever!
Back to top Go down
Maria of Austria
Archiduchess of Austria
Maria of Austria

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:27 pm

I bent down and kissed him biting the end of his tongue. Amen to that my Prince I pulled him up so his face was right in my chest as I was nearly peaking my body pressed right against his body moving together
Back to top Go down
Philip of Bavaria
Prince of Bavaria
Philip of Bavaria

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:34 pm

I sit us both up and continue guiding her movements against my member and with a few deep, hard thrusts, I feel my hot seed fill her depths. Our kissing has now slowed down and we are sweaty and damp. I gently run my fingers through her hair, smiling all the while. What if you become with child? I whisper, What shall we do then? I kiss her again softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Forest   Black Forest - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Forest
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next