The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Nan Saville's Chambers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Nan Saville's Chambers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 5:11 pm

Nan smiled wide suddenly and opened her eyes a little bit bigger
Can i kiss you pleaseeee?
She asked with a cheerful and begging voice.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 5:15 pm

"Charles laughed this time and shook his head"

Oh Nan...don't do this to me, please. You know perfectly that I could say yes...

"He said still laughing and looked at her lips"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:03 pm

She didnt move a bit. Kept looking his eyes curiously.
So that means?
She waited his response in silence.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:11 pm

"Charles sighed and leaned closer, unable to look elsewhere except her lips"

This means...that you always know how to flatter me, Nan. And you know how weak I am when I'm with you...

"He pronounced his last words whispering and raised his eyes to meet hers"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:11 am

She came a little bit closer, keep looking at his eyes. He was staring at her lips. She bited her lips a bit and asked again
That means, i'm allowed to kiss you?
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:16 am

"Charles couldn't avoid to smile. He wanted to say something but he did. He just gulped and bit his lips"

Are you really asking me if you're allowed? Oh Nan...you always are...

"He whispered, realizing suddenly that his heart in his chest was about to stop"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:23 am

Nan slowly moved her eyes to his lips. She could see his lips were trembling slightly. She suddenly looked at his eyes curiously.
Can you hear this too?
She looked around to room slowly without going back.Still close to him.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:33 am

"Charles closed his eyes and sighed deeply"

Yes...I can...

"He was waiting for her to move towards him. Then opened his eyes and he saw how much close their lips were"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:41 am

She closed her eyes for a moment and felt his breath on her face. It was just a matter of time that he was gonna kiss her. She was so confused, didnt know what to do. Kiss him or moving back. She was just trying to think. But it was impossible.
People change Charles..
She whispered with a trembling voice.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 3:58 pm

"Charles sighed, still keeping his eyes on her lips. They were so closed and he could feel her sweet breath on him. But he didn't want to do something without her consent"

I know...but your kisses are the only things that never change, I guess...

"He smiled and bit softly his lower lip"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:33 am

Nan didnt want to say something back. She was trying to breathe every second she was leaning over him, corset was pressing against her chest. She softly rubbed her nose against his.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:21 pm

"Charles closed his eyes again while she rubbed softly her nose against his. He still couldn't believe he was feeling her touch again, after so long time. He sighed deeply, feeling like he was in Heaven"

I know you won't do that. But I like to imagine that you will...

"He whispered"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 12:34 am

It was so hard to breathe. Especially in this position. She opened her mouth a little bit and let a little moan out. She breathed deeply and rubbed her nose.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 2:03 pm

"Charles remained in the same position. He opened his eyes once he heard her little moan. At this point he couldn't resist anymore and kissed softly her lips, closing his eyes again"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 8:54 pm

She grabbed his neck with her hands and kissed him back with passion. She moved over him slowly on the couch and moved one of her hands under his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:04 pm

"Charles couldn't remove his lips from hers and let lout a little moan as he felt her soft hand under his shirt. Her touch on his chest made him going mad of desire and took her cheeks among his hands, while kissing her again and again"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:59 pm

Nan kept kissing him back with desire while her fingers were untying his buttons quickly. She took a deep breath and moved her lips on his naked check when her fingers were moving towrds his pants and groin
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:05 pm

"Charles was trying to control himself but he couldn't. Her hands on his body always made him burn of desire. He unlaced fastly his doublet while kissing her and a little moan escaped from his lips as she reached his groin. He smiled against her warm lips"

Oh Nan...

"He could hardly whisper while his hands were already wrapping her perfect waist"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:47 pm

Nan pressed her lips on his neck as he moaned a little bit. Her legs were wrapping around his waist slowly. As he unlaced her clothes she started to breath easier. She let out a moan and found his lips with hers with closed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:54 pm

"Charles felt himself lost in their kiss, wishing it would never stop. He leaned her slowly on the sofa and put himself on top of her. He smiled and removed fastly his doublet and his shirt. Breathing deeply, he kept on unlacing her corsert revealing her perfect breasts. Another moan escaped from his lips once he finally could admire her beauty again and pressed passionately his lips against hers"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:37 pm

Nan leaned her head back as he lied her down to sofa and bited her own lips
You're still so fast my lord
She moaned with pleasure and let him touch all over her body
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 9:08 pm

"Charles brushed his lips along her neck, smiling for her words"

Uhm...yes. And you always liked me to be slow, my lady...right?

"He grinned and kissed hungrily her lips. He took her cheeks among his hands and kept on kissing her slowly and softly. Her lips, her chin, and slowly until her neck again. Then smiled"

Better?
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:57 pm

She giggled with pleasure and closed her eyes
Yes, yes it is.
She whispered and enjoyed his kisses.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:04 pm

"Charles glanced up at her and smiled, noticing she was enjoying his kisses and his touch. He moved slowly his lips on her neckline. He kissed her soft skin again and again along her neck and chin, until their lips met again. He closed his eyes and let pleasure invade him completely"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:18 am

Nan was enjoying his kisses. It was so warm and exciting. Suddenly she heard the tower bell. She opened her eyes wide and pushed him a little bit.
Shit! It's midday. I promised Anne that i'll visit her room soon. I gotta go Charles!
She said with rush
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nan Saville's Chambers
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next