The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Nan Saville's Chambers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

Nan Saville's Chambers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 4:25 pm

"Charles opened his eyes bigger in surprise as she pulled him away. He looked at her confused and amused at the same time"

What? Anne? Ohh...come on. I think Anne could wait some minute, Nan. Just another minute with you and then I'll rush away like the wind. Promise...

"He said jokingly raising his hands"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 10:10 am

Nan frowned a little bit. Stopped moving and looked at his smiling eyes.
Okay my lord, you have another minute..
She said curiously and waited to see what he's gonna do.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 4:27 pm

"Charles frowened but smiled for the time thst she granted him"

A minute? Ehm...alright. What can I do in a minute? Maybe a kiss...

"He leaned on her still smiling and touched softly her lips with his. He wished that this minute could never end"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 4:55 pm

She closed her eyes and kissed him back softly. After few seconds she murmured with grin
45 seconds..
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 5:07 pm

"Charles kissed deeply her soft lips and then kept on kissing softly her neck too"

Uhmm...I admit I never kissed a woman making a countdown, but...

"He mumbled with an amused smile on his lips"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 6:42 pm

She closed her eyes and enjoyed his kiss with joy. She leaned her head back and sighed
But?... 30 seconds
She whispered
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 6:47 pm

"Charles moved quickly his mouth until he reached her lips again. He wanted to feel her taste and her smell on him for long"

But...it's exciting. We should do it more often...

"He whispered smiling against her lips, waiting impatiently for her reaction. Maybe a slap or just pushing him away again"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 10:11 pm

She breathed deeply and got the smell of his skin. She opened her mouth a little bit. She nodded and touched his lips softly.
Maybe we should.. 20 seconds.
She could hear his heart beating from here.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 10:14 pm

"Charles parted slowly his lips from hers for a second, just to her her talking. Her voice still sounded so sweet and tempting into his ear that he hardly got what she said. He just kissed her fnger and then pressed his lips against hers again, enjoying deeply these last seconds"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nan Saville's Chambers   Nan Saville's Chambers - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nan Saville's Chambers
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3