The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Secluded Fountain

Go down 
+9
Mary Dawn
Mary Boleyn
Edward Seymour
Anne Stanhope
Viola Lancaster
Muriel Howard
Niklaus Petrovin
Elizabeth Seymour
Katherina Prue
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

Secluded Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 5:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

Secluded Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 5:55 pm

Both letters were sent i prayed that they would both come everyone deserved happiness
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

Secluded Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:26 pm

I dragged my feet along with me the last stranger i had met was Nikklaus. I smiled when i saw lady prue and made my way over i had to admit i knew nothing about horses. Lady prue thankyou for you're letter but i know very little about horses other than my own i am afraid
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

Secluded Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 4:47 am

Smiling i looked around where on earth was this count.

"That is fine Elizabeth you can tell me about other things such as why you look so sad."

An inch of me knew that he would not show.

"Actually Elizabeth i wanted to meet you as i wanted you to talk with Count lunga."

Last edited by Katherina Prue on Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

Secluded Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:11 pm

I smiled weakly. I am sad as i do miss Nikklaus but any chance of a relationship with him i seem to have ruined but i know him and if he truly wanted to be here he would of. Thank you for you're efforts though i have to be somewhere
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

Secluded Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 11:21 pm

"I have every faith he shall grace us with his presence i have never met anyone russian before so this little gathering is nervous for me too just stay awhile i have every faith he shall turn up."

I was known for my temper and i sincerely thought he would want to be reunited with elizabeth.

"Come we can walk back to court together I have a card game to play with the servant geofrey who is rather a great company to me as my husband is busy with that Anne Boleyn"
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

Secluded Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 11:28 pm

Niklaus arrived at secluded fountain after receiving lady Prue's letter. He took a while before coming, and above all he had no idea about what he could do for her. He found all this really weird. Once arrived, he found Cranmer's wife with Elizabeth. He understood immediately and rolled his eyes "Oh..well, well well..it seems there is a garden party here, or maybe only a secret reunion, who knows? In any case, I love both of them, so I'm not displeased of being here.." He said ironically and bowed at them "Lady Prue..lady Seymour.." He raised his eyes and stared straight into Elizabeth's eyes
Back to top Go down
Katherina Prue
Housewife
Katherina Prue

Secluded Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:04 am

"Count Lunga i had no idea that you knew lady seymour i guess you could say it is a reunion for you both and lady seymour is a somewhat sad maybe you could help to raise her spirits somehow?"

I looked at them both maybe if i went they could talk.

"I actually have somewhere to be i hope that you will find a way to make lady seymour smile again."

I stood behind elizabeth for a brief moment and looked at him mouthing the words "She loves you" and gave him a stern look before finally walking away.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

Secluded Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:04 am

I wasn't listerning i just simply nodded. I heard his voice and as our eyes met i just wanted to unfold myself myself within his arms to feel whatever heat his body was giving off. I let lady prue leave and approached him hearing my heart beating outside my chest. I stood on my toes and kissed him lightly. I ran my fingers down the side of his face my other hand clutching at his clothes. I have missed you and i will Never Send you away again! I long to only be with you nikklaus if their is no hope or even a chance of a relationship between us then just say so i can return home and try to live a life without you. Being a face and only just a face to you i just can't I slumped my head on his chest it felt comfy and safe
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

Secluded Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 11:18 pm

Niklaus remained silent and looked down at her head on his chest. He sighed deeply and wrapped an arm around her shoulder "Hmm..this is the first time you talk to me without shouting, Elizabeth. That's a great progress. Tell me..what's changed in few days? I mean...I'm still the man full of unspeakable secrets, and you're still the presumptuous, moody girl I know.." He said with neutral voice and looked at her again to see her reaction
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

Secluded Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 8:14 pm

I looked up and grinned. They say that you don't realize what you had until it's gone and i also realized that your secrets are a part of you they make up this big illusion of who you are and when you are ready you will tell me and know that i will not run from them either. Moody hmm! Is that why you like me i fear if i was constantly happy that would scare you away i can respect your boundaries i won't touch you unless you say so. I smiled sweetly and bit my lip. You do have a rather seductive name though i often wonder what it means!
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

Secluded Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 11:20 pm

Niklaus raised up her chin. Her lips were seductive and fleshy and he stared at them "Niklaus is the name my father gave me. Call me Klaus.." He grinned and kissed hungrily her lips. He leaned his hand around her neck and pressed her body against his
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

Secluded Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:34 am

Klaus it is then klaus... I let the name linger of my tongue in a seductive whisper. When he kissed me it was like two hot passions embracing at once! At first i did not know what to do as we had been here so many times before abd every move i made was wrong. With my eyes closed i let him press his body against mine my blood was burning hot with desire for him. I placed my hand behind his neck and tugged at the back of his hair running my lips over his neck the alpha female in her taking over she gently bite him like a wolf leaving their mark. Only let my blood run with passion for you if you intend to finish what you have enlighten in me I took out my little knife and cut open his shirt. If only you could tel| what i am thinking you would run
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

Secluded Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 11:26 pm

Niklaus closed his eyes and a low moan escaped from his lips while she was kissing his neck. He could feel the warmth of her body pressed against his. But when he noticed she cut his shirt's laces with a knife he grabbed her wrist and grinned "Oh..really? And what are you thinking..my she-wolf? Cause I have no intention to run.." He sighed deeply and bit softly her fleshy lips, finding so hard to control himself
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

Secluded Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:10 am

I cut the rest of his breeches and licked my bloodied lips before pressing them against his before slipping my tongue into his mouth biting his lower lip until it bleed with blood then kissing it away. Lay with me under the full moon tonight you can remained clothed their are many things i want us to do together and we might aswell start now i have no inabihtions when it comes to you and i think you should know the real me I whispered against his neck. Klaus would you like to travel with me
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

Secluded Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:30 pm

Niklaus felt her blood in his mouth and met his tongue with hers. It was delicious. His blood met hers and he could enjoy that sweet taste forever. He kissed her hungrily but he removed his lips hardly once he felt she was cutting his breeches laces "I would travel everywhere with you, Elizabeth..but wait. Someone could see us, and you have a reputation..have you? Unless you lied to me about your virginity.." He said with his russian accent. He could hardly breath and licked blood on his lips again, sighing in pleasure
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

Secluded Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:06 am

As our lips met i felt a jolt of electricity run through my body my blood cooling down as our tongues met. I smiled happily at his first couple of words then i looked at him confused You do not want me because i am a virgin how else am i to feel at one with you. Sex is not everything but it is a unity of two people becoming as one forgive me Nikklaus i thought that was what you wanted. My words came out croakly but i was calm. I picked up the knife went over and cut his right palm then did the same to my right palm and stuck mine on top of his. Call me drastic but if this is how we are to be connected as one through our blood then so be it.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

Secluded Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:55 pm

Niklaus watched her cutting their palms and join their blood together. He felt a shiver along his back and he was still breathing and burning of passion. He looked at her with serious eyes "You..you have no idea about what you just did, Elizabeth. Now our destinies are tied forever! Forever.." He repeated and removed slowly his palm from hers. He brought her hand until his mouth and kept on licking slowly blood on her palm "This is much more than a carnal union..much more.."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

Secluded Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 12:46 am

I could not help but laugh My sweet sweet klaus i know exactly what i have done and i do not regret it we are bound you and i whether you don't have feelings for me or not His licking of my blood was such a release for me i pulled him closer and blissfully bit his neck he tasted like burned up passion. Take me somewhere where you can sink you're teeth into me i need a release take me somewhere now I rolled up my skirts and cut open my inner leg. Take it all drain my body free from blood until I am lifeless i know that you have an attraction for the taste of blood and i am here waiting I went behind him and hurt his inner leg waving my bloodied leg in front of him i wanted to give him an heir
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

Secluded Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:40 pm

Niklaus watched her raising her skirt and cutting her leg. He sighed confused. When she did the same with his leg he grabbed her suddenly and brought her behind a bush. They sat quickly on grass and he grabbed her neck "No need to ruin your beauty to please me, Elizabeth. Your..blood is delicious. But I don't wanna see scarfs on your beautiful legs.." He grinned and brushed softly his hand along her leg under her skirt
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

Secluded Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:33 pm

Klaus i don't mean to be a handful but i think you have brought out the beauty in me I sighed with pleasure laying back on the grass taking in his beauty. Klaus are you a fallen angel I asked giggling As you are the beautifullest man i have ever seen yet you're dark side enthrills me I think it's a good thing you won't bed me as i think i could destroy you in goos terms of course I added challenging him i sat behind him running my hand up his back kissing every place as i removed my fingers. I ran my hand down the front of his chest taking a quick peep he had no scars so he must be human. I lay back exhausted sleepily looking at him. I will always keep you on you're toes though it's quite nice being at one with nature Closing my eyes taking in the breeze upon my body
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

Secluded Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 11:22 pm

Niklaus watched the breeze caressing her hairs and sighed deeply. He laid on grass too and kept on staring at the sky "This fallen angel could bring dangerous things in your life, Elizabeth. But since you want to be part of my life..then tell me: are you ready to accept everything about me? Every secret, every..hidden side of me?" He grabbed her neck again and grinned, while his finger brushed slowly her lower lip
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

Secluded Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 12:19 am

I bit his finger and smiled placing a lock of his hair behind his ear. Klaus i have told you everytime I am with you i accept you for who you are but tell me everything I turned on my stomach placing my hand on my chin looking at him. I have a secret too my parents think it's why no one wants their son married to me which is why we never speak of "elizabeths secret" Anyway this is about you tell me everything. I felt a wave of sadness wash over me would he leave me too? They all did. Actually klaus may i keep a lock of you're hair in my locket please
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

Secluded Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 11:11 pm

Niklaus turned his head towards her and leaned an elbow on the grass "Have you a secret, my lady? Hmm..I'd like to know it. And maybe...who knows? I can tell you mines.." He grinned and brought his hand under her skirt again, enjoying her soft skin's touch
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

Secluded Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:41 pm

I am rather ticklish were you have put your hand I layed back laughing in the grass wondering where he was ticklish running my foot up his leg. Klaus we all have secrets I once met a traveling family now you tell me apart of yours then i shall complete I turned on my side facing him and smiled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Secluded Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secluded Fountain   Secluded Fountain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secluded Fountain
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next