The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 11:57 pm

Richard rubbed thoughtfully his forehead and frowned looking at her

I can clearly feel by your words that I disapponted you, Isabella. If I did something that hurted you in some way...it was not my intention. I swear. I can commit mistakes, like every man does. But I just care about you and Max..

He tried to explain, hoping she could tell him openly what she disliked about him
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Empress of Holy Roman Empire
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 5:48 pm

Isabella raised her eyebrows at him. "A lot is happening with the habsburg blood line. I have to get to the truth and figure it out for myself." Isabella tried to explain best she could. It all sounded a little hazy but once she knew for herself she could then tell Richard.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 12:16 am

Richard took a deep breath

I see. But the Hubsburg family knows about Max, I suppose. And he has their blood also..yes. That's why you're so worried, Isabella? Do you fear for his safety? If so..I'll never allow someone to harm him. He needs to stay here, under my protection..

He replied, trying to catch her eyes and smiled hoping to reassure her
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 9:38 pm

"Their are rumours Richard. Rumours saying that Philip Burgundy husband to my aunt Joanna is still alive. It's madness of course as he is very much dead and buried. What is more annoying is the meddling of the alliances that were made by my father." Isabella took a huge sigh their was no secret she kept from Richard none at all. But at times she felt like all she did was burden him with worries of state. "I am sorry Richard. But I must tell you everything it's how I work. So yes keep our son far away from anyone apart from Beatrice." Isabella rested her head against his forehead and whispered to him. "I wish we were just simple lovers again Richard."
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 11:47 pm

Richard sighed and kept on caressing her soft hairs slowly

You never bother me, Isabella. You know you can tell me everything. And..the rumor you just told me is..astonishing. I mean..are you talking about Philip the Handome? Alive? He is dead and buried, for what I know. Unless you don't believe in ghosts..

He smiled to make the tension loosening between them

But seriously, I'll investigate about that, if you wish. Just don't worry about matters of state, Isabella. Until you'll live here..it's my task, not yours. Just think about Max. And about myself..

He lifted up her chin and placed a passionate kiss on her lips
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 9:43 pm

Isabella closed her eyes as he massaged her shoulders. simultaneously she moved her body down the bed. Taking Richards hand kissing everyone of his fingers. "If you insist that I just relax lover. Then Why don't we both indulge each other." She hadn't realised how much she had missed the comfort of his kisses. Hoisting up a leg Isabella wrapped it around his. Indulging her tongue deeply into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 11:44 pm

Richard kissed her deeply smiling against her lips

I missed you, Isabella. We have been far from each other for too much time. Don't you agree?

He interlaced his fingers with hers and slowly kept on kissing her neck and her breasts
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 8:53 am

"Yes, yes we have" I groaned as I pressed my body up against his. His lips on my neck stirring a fire in my blood causing my body to react against his. I held his hips strongly as I moved against his body. My lips gently grazing against his neck biting his ear.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 11:34 pm

Richard moaned softly seeing her reaction at his touch. He started removing her corset slowly whithout to stop kissing her lips and her neck. He wanted to show her that he still had a strong desire for her
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 10:15 pm

I let my corset slide of pressing my naked body against his. My lips kissed his top upper lip, allowing our noses to rub together. Joining my hands with his I wrapped my lips around his fingers biting the tips. Richard had the perfect muscular body like a statue. While I felt my firey passion build up ready to soar. My hands roamed freely around every inch off his body.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 12:00 am

Richard kissed her back with burning passion. After removing his doublet and his shirt fastly, he pressed his body against hers feeling her shaking under him. He moved his hands along her perfect body placing himself between her long, seductive legs
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 8:21 pm

My Ivory creamed fingers moved excitedly over his brown,textured skin. My fingers came to rest in the inner creases of his thighs. With great amazement I watched his manhood come to life. Normally when we made love I never knew where either one of us begun or ended. "Cast the love making aside for tonight!" With a grin, I turned locking my legs around his hips. "I want explosions from both of our bodies."
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 12:17 am

Richard smiled following her glance until his tights. Seeing her amazement and her excitement, he kissed her deeply

Show me what kind of explosion you wish, my Lady. And I'll do anything to make your wish true..

He whispered rubbing his lips along her neck and breasts
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 10:48 pm

"I wish we could stop the sands of time just for a day or two." I ran my hand along his arm trying to hide my emotions. "You could just hold me through out the night. That would be a most perfect send of."
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 12:41 am

Richard looked at her and caressed her long hairs with a protective movement of his hand

We could just sleep holding tightly each other, if you wish. You know this won't change what I feel for you. You're even more beautiful when you're lost in your thoughts..

He added smiling and kissed her lips softly
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 7:53 pm

I let out a deep held in sigh, one that I wasn't aware I was holding in. Resting my head against his chest. I let my body relax peacefully next to him. "I don't mind you seeing my vulnerable side, I can't take Max with me when I go home." I whispered with a croaked voice leaving behind my happiness was to hard to face.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 11:50 pm

Richard smiled softly while caressing her hairs

If you'll decide leaving Max here, I promise I'll take care of him personally. Lady Inge will take care of him as well, together with your sister Beatrice. He will be safe and surrounded by his family's love. But you..you will be back, sometimes. God..I already know that I'll miss you greatly, Isabella..

He added raising his eyes at ceiling. Then he placed a deep kiss on her hairs
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 10:29 pm

"Do I have a choice! I can't be deceitful when it comes to Max. If I took him Charles would think it would be his if Max stepped one foot onto Spanish soil he would be killed. Charles would kill him with me shunned or much much worse." I didn't want to leave Max here either. Whatever country he went to his life was in great danger. "He could be killed here too! Why can't he grow up a humble life somewhere, away from dangerous courts. We're his parents we should do right by him." Pressing my head further into Richard's chest it had only registered with me that it was selfish to have a love child as Max would suffer for our deed.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 12:40 am

Richard took her face in his hands gently and shook firmly his head

No one will kill him, Isabella. This Palace is his home, he is safe here. Your sister Beatrice will be your official reason to come here and visit him. And I won't lie to him. He will be aware of who his mother is. So don't worry, I'll never allow to Charles to harm him..

He took a breath staring into her eyes

Rather, I'm worried about you, my dear. It's hard for a mother to live apart from her own son. I'll write to you coded letters about Max. So Charles can't understand them. And...I hope he will treat you with respect. Otherwise I'll go to Spain to face him..
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 2:26 am

He held my face so that I couldn't glance away. His hands were large and very warm, without noticing hot salty tears sprang from my eyes. "Don't make me go back to a life of misery." I rested my face close to his my fingers wrapping around his fingers. "You promise not to forget about me even when you are blissfully happy with you're wife." I murmured inbetween kisses I placed on his face.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 12:10 am

Richard closed his eyes holding her even more tightly. He kissed her cheek and lips with passion

I would never let you go, Isabella. And you know that I'll never forget you. But..this is not a goodbye. You'll come back. I..I hate seeing you crying. Please, tell me what I can do for you, my darling. I'll do anything..anything to make you feel better..

He said drying her tears slowly with his fingers. He felt so heartbroken seeing her so sad. If only there was a way for keeping Isabella in Bavaria with him..but he didn't know what to do at the moment
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 8:21 pm

What Isabella wanted would never occur as the stars would never align to make it happen. She was frightened to leave for the memories she had made here.

"I am just being a coward hiding here, not facing my duties. But I do envy those who can live a life of luxury with no duties to attend to. My grandmother had the heart of a lion a fearless ruler."

Isabella moved her hair off her shoulders gently stroking his chest hair.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 12:34 am

Richard smiled moving his hand among her long hairs

You're not a coward, Isabella. You're just a scared woman. But you have no reason to feel like that. Because I'll take care of Max..and I'll protect him with all my strenghts. Nothing bad can happen to him...or to you..

He kissed softly her head closing his eyes
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 8:44 pm

"No I am not scared I just think it unfair that is all."

Isabella moved her hairs that got caught down her back. She looked down on him, taking in his glorious body. His chest hair wasn't curly it was just as smooth and warm.

"As silly as this may sound I don't want you to forget me. Time apart from somebody can change when they are to reunite. People treat each other as strangers rather than the lovers they once were."
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 11:56 pm

Richard smiled after watching her playing with his chest hair. He took her cheek in his hand gently

I'll never forget you, Isabella. You're the mother of my son. And...even if we'll spend some time apart, I'm sure you'll be back. This is not a goodbye..

He whispered softly staring at her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next