The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 11:55 pm

Richard looked at her after kissing her in return. He was confused

Why should I separate you from our child, Isabella? I'm not that evil. He will be my heir to the throne..

He answered. He was still thinking about her words but at the same time he caressed her curly hairs
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Empress of Holy Roman Empire
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 8:35 pm

Isabella smiled and kissed him passionately running my fingers up his curly chest hair

"Oh that is very good to know because I am"
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:12 pm

Richard was caressing her long hairs when suddenly his expression changed. He was shocked but happy at the same time

Are you with child? Oh Isabella! I will be finally father! You..you just made me so happy..

He kissed her with passion holding her body tigthly against his
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 7:08 am

Isabella smiled losing herself in his kiss

"Yes I have no reason to lie too you and no one not even the most jealous of them can destroy,bully or even try to ruin this for us. You are king Richard and now you won't have to rely on your nephew because I can give you heirs. Be happy and don't let anyone ruin this for us I don't want to be Queen I just want to simply make you happy Richard the happiness you deserve"

She looked straight into his eye's while saying these words. She would not let the jealousy or those who simply seeked out to cause her drama by provoking her with stupid words she would rise above them and pity them for having nothing better to do other than waiting to attack her every single moment.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:24 pm

Richard kissed her and after her words he rested his head against pillow. He kept on staring at her

Why do you think that someone could ruin all this? Honestly, I just fear for Eleanor's reaction when she'll have to know. But I don't care about other people. You and my child are much more important than them..

He said. He placed his hand on her belly and smiled
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 9:42 pm

Isabella frowned and rested herself next to him.

"You could always send me away to another part of the palace I never planned any of this. If you had rejected me for a second time then I would of left you alone a few letters here and their. Does anyone need know"
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 11:13 pm

Richard frowned after her

I have no intentions to reject you. Why do you think so? Rather...I have a better idea: would you accompany me at Christmas Party? So everyone will see I don't want to hide you from people..

He suggested smiling and waited for her reaction
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 10:03 pm

Isabella smiled she loved Christmas and no hate should come out around this time of year.

"Yes I would be honoured to be by your side at such a big occassion"
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 12:11 am

Richard kissed her passionately

Let's prepare for Party, then. I invited all important bavarian people. And the whole Kingdom will admire you..

He said after kissing her again. He stood up from bed and started to dress up
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 9:58 pm

Isabella laid their watching Richard dress.

"I do not wish to be admired as long as you admire me then that is fine by me. I think people think I am here to cause you trouble that is no true but I am not bothered by what others think."
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:35 pm

Richard continued to dress himself. He listened her and then smiled

Do you think I care what they think? You know I don't. That's why I want you to accompany me at the Party..

Still lacing his shirt, he leaned on her kissing her lips

Do you want me to help you with your dress?
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 7:30 pm

Isabella smiled and laced the last bit up of his shirt.

"Sure lover I think I might wear midnight blue and their is nothing more dashing than a man wearing his crown and that alone nothing else"

Isabella playfully slapped his bum with her sheet picking up a handful of currants and heading behind a screen.

"I think I might stay by your side during this pregnancy what about this gown"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 12:17 am

Richard laughed and looked at her gown

Oh I think it suits on you. You should wear something that shows your figure. You will stay at my side and I'll be proud of you and of our baby. Oh! And..sorry but I can't wear only my crown. You know..to avoid scandal..

He said playfully.
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 8:44 pm

Isabella grinned put back the dress

"Oh what a spoils sport! To be fair I wouldn't want to share that body of yours. Tell me does you're crown attend private events"

Isabella asked teasingly and put one of her grecian dresses on.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 11:24 pm

Richard looked himself on mirror after finishing dressing up. He smiled, shrugging

Who knows? Everything is possible with you around..

He turned towards her, amazed by her beauty. Staring at her he offered her his arm

You're so beautiful, Isabella. Shall we go?
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 12:53 am

Going over to him she ran her hands down his front

"I'll wear mine if you wear yours"

She gave him a quick but lingering kiss and placed her hand on top of his gripping his fingers a bit too hard

"Yes lover I am"

Isabella smiled at him but she felt increasingly sensitive. If the kingdom could be just of them two it would be bliss but such as life.
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:36 pm

Richard kissed her back. He giggled opening the door

I'll wear whatever you wish. But...privately. Now it's time to enjoy our magic night..

Richard smiled and after Isabella took his arm, he left her chambers with her
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 4:07 pm

Isabella returned to her chamber having ordered cold meats and sugar petals sent up she undid the top of her dress relaxing a little peering over to look at richard.

"Come and feel the tiny flutters of our baby"

Isabella held out her hand for Richard
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:15 pm

Richard walked into Isabella's chamber. He watched her undoing the top of her dress and smiled as she invited him to reach her

I can't describe the sensation I'm feeling now, Isabella. You're so beautiful..

He said placing his strong hand on her belly and looking admired at her fresh beauty
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 8:54 pm

Isabella placed her hand on top of his leaning back to him

"Lover you have brought me so much happiness just being in your company."

Slipping out of her dress Isabella turned to face him her hands both on his hips

"You have beauty too with or without the beard may I kiss you or is that tempting"
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:06 pm

Richard watched her amazed as she slipped out of her dress. Her growing belly made her even more seductive. He gulped leaning his hands on her hips as well

You made me so happy too, Isabella. And..if you love my beard so much..what are you waiting for to kiss me?

He smiled, as he pulled her towards him pressing his lips against hers
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 9:56 am

Isabella smiled against his lips

"You looked so happy staring at my little bump why distract you and I am more for your chest hair and hands"

Isabella proceeded to kiss his lips his warmth mouth inviting her
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 11:35 pm

Richard kissed her with passion and desire

Hmm...you're beautiful. Are you addicted too by my beard like many ladies here at Palace?

He asked jokingly
Back to top Go down
Isabella of Portugal
Isabella of Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 12:40 pm

Isabella shrugged adverting her eye's towards the bed.

"No not really.. it enhances the colour of your brown eye's which is not a bad thing as I like your eyes they are my favourite thing about you."

Isabella went to the bed first her mind was packed with lots of things

"I am missing Lisbon they have the most juicy oranges"
Back to top Go down
Richard Meyer
King of Bavaria
Richard Meyer

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 11:27 pm

Richard followed her until the bed. Keeping her hand, he sat on it

I can imagine that you miss your home. But you can't travel in your conditions. Perhaps, once the baby will come in the world, we'll travel together until Portugal. So you can show me your home..

He suggested smiling, while caressing tenderly her belly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber   Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Princess Isabella Of Portugal Chamber
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next