The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Anne Lumley's bedchamber

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Anne Lumley
4th Baroness of Ogle
Anne Lumley

Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anne Lumley's bedchamber   Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:58 pm

She stared at her wardrobe,"You did make me laugh. But I...I...I don't fuflfill my duties as a wife- not like I should. The very least I can do is defend my husband."

She turned round to face him, tears threatening,"I hate him and yet I love him. It is my duty to sing his praises and say he is a wonderful husband. I was honest with you in confidence not in jest so I could humilate him."

She laughed sarcastically,"Both you and I are guilty of hinting more than just a conversation. All that talk of secret lovers and mistresses. And I am sorry for it. I could never do that to him-not unless it were for love or exclusivity- none of which I believe you are at liberty offer me...Your Grace."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anne Lumley's bedchamber   Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 9:08 pm

"Charles took a step towards her, noticing she was not calling him by his name anymore. He was almost speechless but he nodded after her words"

Anne...please, forgive me. Sometimes I can be very rude, even if I never meant to be. I shouldn't talk about your husband in such way. And...you're a very special girl, Anne. Because you acceprt aal this with dignity and faith. Forgive me...

"He repeated, lowering his eyes for a while"
Back to top Go down
Anne Lumley
4th Baroness of Ogle
Anne Lumley

PostSubject: Re: Anne Lumley's bedchamber   Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 9:11 pm

She sat on the bed heavily and wrapped her arms round her legs,"I am sorry too."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anne Lumley's bedchamber   Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 10:28 pm

"Charles cleared his throat. He sat slowly on bed at her side"

It's not your fault. You don't have to feel responsible for your husband's...problem. Maybe he should simply see a physician. It's very common among man. But you...you're still young, Anne...

"He said calmly, looking at her"
Back to top Go down
Anne Lumley
4th Baroness of Ogle
Anne Lumley

PostSubject: Re: Anne Lumley's bedchamber   Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 8:40 am

She glanced at him,"He already has. Nothing could work."

She sighed,"I'm sorry. I barely know you and I act like this. I'm stupid, stupid little girl with stupid dreams who never learns."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anne Lumley's bedchamber   Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 4:41 pm

"Charles shook his head while smiling"

You're not stupid, Anne. I think it's perfectly normal. Rather...I apologize for my behaviour. I just wanted to see you smile...

"He said almost whispering"
Back to top Go down
Anne Lumley
4th Baroness of Ogle
Anne Lumley

PostSubject: Re: Anne Lumley's bedchamber   Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 8:11 pm

She smiled a large grin and then chuckled,"Do you have any plans for today?"
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anne Lumley's bedchamber   Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 9:12 pm

"Charles smiled her back, shrugging"

Well...I have some matters to talk with the King, and I think I'll take care of my daughter's love life. It seems...that she married without my permission. Oh but I have time for a walk in the garden, if you wish...

"He suggested,winking at her"
Back to top Go down
Anne Lumley
4th Baroness of Ogle
Anne Lumley

PostSubject: Re: Anne Lumley's bedchamber   Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 10:41 pm

"She seems like a very brave girl. I'm sure we would get along,"she said smiling, glancing to him from a veil of lashes.

She looked out the window, it was a frosty and crisp day but the sun blazed,"Yes... a walk would be nice."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anne Lumley's bedchamber   Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 10:56 pm

"Charles giggled. He looked silently at her for a little while"

Brave...you said? She is just a child. She is just 15 and...she is with child. It's hard to accept for a father...

"He admitted, still staring at her movements"
Back to top Go down
Anne Lumley
4th Baroness of Ogle
Anne Lumley

PostSubject: Re: Anne Lumley's bedchamber   Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:16 am

"I can imagine. I suspect my parents wish I were her. I married at fifteen and well...you know,"she sighed and stood up, leaning on the window sill.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anne Lumley's bedchamber   Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 6:26 pm

"Charles watched her standing up"

Forgive my question, my lady. But...were your parents against this marriage?

"He asked after a short hesitation"
Back to top Go down
Anne Lumley
4th Baroness of Ogle
Anne Lumley

PostSubject: Re: Anne Lumley's bedchamber   Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 6:40 pm

She laughed,"Against it? No! They could not believe their luck when Robert asked to marry me...I knew him before you see, but not in...that way, never did I think he would be my husband."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anne Lumley's bedchamber   Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 6:58 pm

"Charles nodded thoughtfully"

I see...So, it was an arranged marriage. Even if you respect your husband. Well...your situation is rather rare, Anne. But I like your behaviour. You're very...strong for your age...

"He added whispering"
Back to top Go down
Anne Lumley
4th Baroness of Ogle
Anne Lumley

PostSubject: Re: Anne Lumley's bedchamber   Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:12 pm

She shrugged,"Playfully-what can I say? I am a girl of many talents."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anne Lumley's bedchamber   Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:40 pm

"Charles laughed"

Oh yes...I see. Sorry for teasing you about...being someone's mistress, before. I was only trying to make you smile. And...you have a very beautiful smile, actually...

"He said, smiling and looking at her pretty face"
Back to top Go down
Anne Lumley
4th Baroness of Ogle
Anne Lumley

PostSubject: Re: Anne Lumley's bedchamber   Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:06 pm

A flush of pink crept upon her cheeks,"You think me..beautiful?"

She asked him glanced through the window, pretending not to be flattered.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anne Lumley's bedchamber   Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:02 pm

"Charles stood up. He smiled and walked slowly towards her"

I already told you. The one who doesn't believe in her own beauty...it's you, my lady...

"He said playfully but with warm voice at the same time"
Back to top Go down
Anne Lumley
4th Baroness of Ogle
Anne Lumley

PostSubject: Re: Anne Lumley's bedchamber   Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:16 pm

She turned round and tapped his shoulder lightly,"I'll bet you say that to every girl in court."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anne Lumley's bedchamber   Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:42 pm

"Charles laughed again"

Oh...my reputation precedes me! Well...no, actually. For exemple, I never said this to Queen Katherine...or to lady More. Don't you believe me?

"He asked still smiling"
Back to top Go down
Anne Lumley
4th Baroness of Ogle
Anne Lumley

PostSubject: Re: Anne Lumley's bedchamber   Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:58 am

She shrugged with a grin and turned to face him,"I dont know..."
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anne Lumley's bedchamber   Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 3:26 pm

"Charles smiled. He looked out of window"

Well...you're not the only one. Even my wife hardly believes me. I'm used at this...

"He said thoughtfully, looking around landscape"
Back to top Go down
Anne Lumley
4th Baroness of Ogle
Anne Lumley

PostSubject: Re: Anne Lumley's bedchamber   Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 4:33 pm

She nudged him playfully, sensing his melancholy,"I'm sure I will trust you soon. Or succumb to your charm..."

She leaned her head on her hand and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Charles Brandon
Duke of Suffolk
Charles Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Anne Lumley's bedchamber   Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 5:22 pm

"Charles giggled"

Ohh...really? Is this a proposal, my lady?

"He turned his eyes towards her and winked playfully"
Back to top Go down
Anne Lumley
4th Baroness of Ogle
Anne Lumley

PostSubject: Re: Anne Lumley's bedchamber   Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 5:27 pm

She chuckled,"Is that not usually the man's duty?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anne Lumley's bedchamber   Anne Lumley's bedchamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anne Lumley's bedchamber
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next