The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Little Lake

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Little Lake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 3:00 am

I giggled as his lips were still pressed to mine splashing him teasingly.

'People gossip my love but I trust you and we shall return to the English court if my Brother needs his family their. But for now we have each other and this is our little paradise and I intend to enjoy every second of this estate with you.'

I kissed him back my lips moving strongly against his feeling as though we were both forbidden lovers to one another.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 11:53 pm

Royce kissed her back while water was caressing their skin

We should prepare our babies's Christening, my love. Their godfather and godmather should come before Easter. And you can invite someone else too..
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 2:32 am

I wrapped my arms around him tightly I just wanted this to be such a small affair.

'Apart from my sister and her darling new baby she was named after my Mother their is no one else I would like to invite. You can invite who ever you wish my love later today I shall write them to the godparents and extend an invite for their immediate close family to attend as well but right now I do not care for anything other than you'

I sank back into his body letting his arms and the water be my comfort.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:08 am

Royce smiled letting his arms around her

I would like that your family was at our side. That's an important day for our boys. They have royal bloods. And maybe your brother will send someone to represent him. Oh I will be happy to meet Katherine again and her little girl..

He kissed softly her nose
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 12:51 am

'He will probably send either Charles Brandon but the last time Charles did that he ended up marrying my sister Margaret and unlike some I believe he loved her it was a strong passionate marriage! Apart from that he is like a Brother to me and the only Brandon I like.'
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 12:22 am

Royce smiled with a thoughtful air

Charles Brandon..he was your brother in law. He hadn't had an happy marriage with your poor sister. Probably he is still a womanizer. But he is very protective with his family. Including you, I suppose..

He caressed her hairs softly, wondering if she had feelings for him in the past
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:04 am

I winced at the thought of Margaret being alone on the night she left us all the while why Brandon was with a wanton women.

'Do you think that people cannot change? If you love someone you would move the moon and sun to keep their love that is how I feel about you my love..Me and Charles have a mutual understanding which is why he has never kissed me and has never been intimate with me.'

Turning around to face him I wrapped my arms around his wet neck removing the wet tressels of his hair.

'I have only ever loved you my wolf'
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 12:04 am

Royce smiled pulling her closer to him

I never said that you were intimate with him. But men like Brandon can hardly change. It's is nature. Even your poor sister knew it and she accepted him. But you're more lucky than her..

He said and met softly her lips
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:50 pm

I groaned as I held onto him tightly the taste of his sweet lips were inviting and intoxicating me soft and sweet as always.

'My love you are the greatest husband a lady could ever want that is why certain people turn to you for late night kisses but it is I who gets to receive the pleasure of love making with my wolf.'

I splashed him playfully rubbing his chest with water
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 11:49 pm

Royce laughed after she splashed water on him

Ah..you're doing this cause you know my weak points, right? But never teasing an hungry wolf, my lady..

He said playfully and splashed water on her as well
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 8:55 pm

Giggling I shock my head splashing more water over him

'No no my lord I only know one of you're weak points just one! The others have yet to come to my attention but what about me do you know my weak points'

With a playful smile on her face I splashed him one last time for effect he was my week point all of him and the way he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 11:41 pm

Royce laughed and raised his hands to protect his face from water's splashes

Really? And may I know what this weak point is?

He asked giggling
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 2:10 pm

I stopped splashing him for awhile and began to swim around him in a circle

'You are my weak point my love sometimes it is the sparkle in your eye the way the top of your lip curls the way you kiss me and grab hold of me.'

I turned on my back floating in the water

'But you know where my weak spot is!'
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 11:35 pm

Royce looked around where she was swimming. He laughed and threw himself into water starting swimming with her, until he grabbed her

Oh that's nice to know. So you can attack me in my weak point. And..I can do the same with you..

He grinned and with his lips he looked for hers
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 5:04 am

I squealed as my husband caught me with his arm.

'I protest to this and bequest a chance for me to find out all of your weak points on you're body.'

Giggling I looked up at him puckering up my lips for a quick kiss I had much to explore with my husband.

'My love have you ever looked upon me and wanted to just rip my many layers of clothing of! That is what I feel when I look at you I seem to be pouring out my finer feelings here.'
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 12:07 am

Royce hold her tigthly in his arms. His long, wet hairs were falling on his shoulders. After she sopke he started squeezing softly her breasts

That's what I feel too. I wish not only making love with my beautiful wife. But also..exploring carefully her body. Like never before..

He sighed continuing his massager on her perfect breasts
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 12:00 pm

With my back pressed against his front I kissed his jawline becoming restless at his touch already.

'Whenever you touch me my body becomes restless and ready to be taken... A single touch from you has me nearly on the verge of a delightful sound that we both know to well. I like your fingers trailing down over my body as if you were touching the most precious silk on this earth. You're accent is most attractive it is very sweet at times but when you say my name it takes on it's own tune like a wolf sound.'

Giggling and wrapping an arm around his neck letting my body relax my moans had a tinge of the sensation I was feeling at his touch and I gave in allowing him to explore my body like he had never done before.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 12:25 am

Royce didn't reply. He just kept on smiling and continued to explore her body with his hand. He ran his fingers around her nipples and down along her stomach. He looked at her with a naughty glance
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 9:52 pm

I moaned grabbing hold of his neck I started to kiss my way up curling his hair around my fingers as I pushed his right hand down lower passed wondering whether to remain in the lake I wanted to go and lay in the shrubbery not so far of. The force of gravity would not permit my husband to arouse into life when in water.

'Shall we stay here or go and roll about in the long grass.'
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:18 am

Royce smiled. His hand was about to reach her womanhood when she questioned him about where he wanted to make love. He bit his lips

Where do you prefer? In water or on grass..I want you now..

He whispered excitedly into her ear
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:28 pm

His whisper tickled within my ear

'I thought we were meant to explore each others bodies without giving in but here as I don't want to move from this embrace.'

I bit the side of his neck grabbing on tightly to his hair my back firmly pressed against his body growing restless without his touch wanting him to finish.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 12:26 am

Roycesmiled continuing to caress her body

As you wish, my love..

He sighed and slowly moved his and along her stomach and down. As he reached her womanhood he cupped it with his hand biting her lower lip at the same time
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:57 pm

Turning my body slightly so I could reach his lips my nails digging into the nape of his neck as he had reached one of my pleasure points as soon as he had touched their my body was tingling with a restless yearning for him I could feel my nipples bud open.

'Oh Royce my love'

I moaned against his skin I moved against his hand my lips stuck to his as I wanted him to explore me further.

'I want you on the river bank now'

I gave in my body was craving him like an unknown source
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:32 am

Royce kissed her shoulder softly. He removed slowly his hand from her intimate part, and taking her hand he brought her slowly out of water. He could feel sunligth on his skin. He took her in his arms and started kissing her with hunger and passion

Oh Mary..you always know what your wolf wants..
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 6:51 pm

With the water still dripping of us our bodies standing their as we locked our lips together so our passion begun. His lips warmed mine as my hands moved over his wet slippery body down to his manhood were it dangled cold and wet. Squeezing my hand around it I let my tongue mouth with his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Lake
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next