The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Little Lake

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Little Lake - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 5:00 pm

I dropped my gown letting it tumble to the ground and swayed my way back over to him.

'We could stay out here and let the rain wash over us like you said I need to get used to the weather here although it's a lot like Englands.'

I ran my fingers through his dark hair pushing them away from his face.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 11:01 pm

Royce kissed her fingers while she pushed away his long hairs from his face

I don't want you to get a cold, my love. We..can continue inside. Do you agree?

He asked while lacing his shirt

Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 2:11 am

I turned away from him putting on my gown again and walked back to the house in utter silence. I was trying to save our marriage from turning dull and stale like others. The wind was hitting my chest hard leaving a sharpness in its place noticing that Royce was still far of from me I continued to walk ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 10:56 pm

Royce noticed that she started walking without him. He took fastly her ribbon from ground and kept on walking after her. She looked thoughtful. Wondering what she was thinking about, he approached her with quick steps

You forgot this..

He said smiling and showing her the ribbon
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 2:30 pm

My husband's voice made me stop I turned to face him and smiled.

'I was just thinking about my sister but thank you my love I almost forgot about my ribbon.'

Taking the ribbon I kissed his lips placing my hand on his cheek.

'I love you Royce'
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 11:20 pm

Royce kissed her back

Oh..your sister! Of course, Katherine can't miss this event. She will come, you'll see..

He wrapped his arm around her waist and entered inside Castle with her
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 7:05 am

I needed some fresh air away from everyone an emotional and very tiring day. Trying to find some peace I saw a messenger baring my brother's coat of arms. I tool the letter quickly and went and sat in the long grass. It was so lovely to read a letter from him he rarely wrote personal letters. I scanned it briefly I wanted to see my brother he had a way of easing my mind and I missed him too. My heart sank as I read the news about my sister's husband how tragic and also for her baby as well. I wished for her to find only happiness in her life. I felt an urge to find my husband and tell him how much he meant to me.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 12:26 am

Royce ran towards lake to find Mary. She left the Dining Room so suddenly, and he knew he could find her there. Indeed, he saw here sitting on the grass reading a letter. He stopped, breathing deeply because of running. Then he approached her slowly

Mary! I knew you came here. Our guests are waiting for you to continue the banquet..please, don't be silly. Lady Katherina didn't mean that I was intimate with Lady Brandon. Also..we have a new guest, and I want you to meet him..

Still exhausted, he sat next to her. He wanted to tell her about her brother, but her eyes were still staring at that letter

What is it?

Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 6:57 pm

Protecting my marriage did not seem to be silly to me I turned my gaze towards him slowly.

'Charles Brandon is banned from court because he spoke out of term about Anne Boleyn. And my sister is now a widow her husband died but I never liked him anyway. See you never know how long we have left together.'

I wondered if his brother had killed him to claim back his throne. He mentioned a guest who could it be?
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:27 am

Royce opened his mouth by surprise

What? Charles Brandon banished? Oh my God..then lady Katherina was right. I thought it was just a rumor. Oh and I'm sorry for your sister. I met Katherine only once..but she is lovely and she deserves to be happy. It seems many things happened in court during our absence..

He said thoughtfully. Then he shook his head with a smile

Oh..I almost forgot to tell you, my love. My brother Stefan came back to Scotland. He is here at Castle..
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 6:27 am

I was expecting a warm embrace from my husband although I did not show it inside it sadden me.

'My brother will marry Anne and their is not a single person on this earth that will stop him. It is about time that people started to accept this otherwise they shall fall greatly from the kings favour.'

I tried to put myself in my sisters shoes as they say. I would not even carry on if anything or anyone harmed Royce.

'Katherine shall find love again I never liked him anyway. Out of spite and madness he declared his brothers daughter Joan the rightful heir to succeed him and not his own daughter. I should wear black out of respect but he had other bastards outside their marriage and that hurt my sister. She is now dowager Queen and knowing Katherine she will probably pardon his bastard children she is extremely kind and generous. I grieve for katherine and the hardships that await her.'

I stood up stretching my feet as I felt sharp pain from where I had been sitting on it wrongly. His brother was back? Of course this was both of their estate but why now after such long time.

'Oh how splendid and tell me will he try to kidnap me for ransom like the first time I met him. I hope that he is not in any kind of trouble. I am happy for you my love I shall let you both catch up but I need some sleep Royce all this news at once is too much. I just want to cuddle up with my babies. I am sorry to displease you Royce.'

Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 10:57 pm

Royce stood up as well after listening her. He took her hands in his and nodded

I understand. I'm sorry for your sister. So please..if you write to her, send her my deep condolences. It must be hard for her raising a child alone. About my brother...he is not in troubles, don't worry. He was away from some business..but he just came back to meet you and our babies. Oh and..if you need to rest, I understand. I'll bring your apologize to our guests..

Royce was a bit disappointed to end in this way babies's Christening day. But he smiled showing her his support
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:53 am

'I feel bad but it's not my fault. Maybe your brother brings some happy news of adventure that will lift the spirits.'

I knew Royce was disappointed and I didn't want to ruin this special day for him any more.

'Come and introduce me to your brother.'
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 11:51 pm

Royce wrapped hia arm around her shoulder and smiled

Don't worry. I understand you perfectly, my love. Can't wait for night to come. So I can finally..rest with you in bed. But now, come, I'll bring you to Stefan. He will be delighted to meet you..

He said as he started walking with her towards Castle. A light breeze was caressing their hairs
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 6:45 pm

I glanced at my husband curiously as we head back towards a grin started to form on my lips as I wrapped my arm around him.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

'Resting in bed. Hmmm! Such a temptation for me to behave tonight or any night for that matter. Did you know that your brother was coming or was it as much a surprise for you.'
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 11:32 pm

Royce shook his head while smiling

Oh it was a surprise. I had no idea that he was about to come back. Typical of Stefan. He likes acting in this way. And it seems he is not into troubles..this time! But you'll like him. I'm sure of that..

He said sincerely but with a weak smile. A sudden thought came in his mind. Stefan was a good looking young man. What if Mary felt attracted by him? He smiled and continued his slow walk with her
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 10:32 pm

As we continued to walk back to our little castle a hint in his face made me stop and I linked my hand to his.

'What wrong Royce? I am not going to prefer your brother over you. I am faithful to you.'

I said as I gave him a cold look thinking if his brother has ever stolen a girl from Royce.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 12:07 am

Royce stopped after she did. Looking at her, he took a breath and shook his head

Yes..I know that, my love. I'm sorry. Just..I know my brother. He is such a womanizer. And he will surely notice a beautiful woman like you. He..enjoys in seducing women. Especially..married women. But I trust in you, my love. I know you could never be unfaithful to me..

He replied trying to smile
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 1:19 pm

I looked into my husband's eyes doubt looked back at me instead of love.

'No other man can seduce me I am also a princess he wouldn't dare. Everyone knows how much I love you Royce.'
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 11:56 pm

Royce pulled her towards himself, grabbing her waist. He nodded with a weak smile

I know..I know, my love. I'm sorry. But if I'm jealous..this means that I fear to lose you. And I won't allow to my brother or any other man to steal you from me. Understood?

He added jokingly rubbing softly her chin with his fingers
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 6:54 pm

I gasped as he pulled me by the waist I grabbed his shirt my lips pressed to his as my arms wrapped around his body passionately.

'Your anger is always a huge bonus to me it's a shame we have all those guests. Declare that I am yours once more and see what my reaction shall be.'
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 11:58 pm

Royce kissed her back and giggled after her words

Are you saying that you're happy knowing that I'm jealous?

He kept on playing with her golden hairs
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 8:20 am

'No of course I am not as you have nothing to be jealous of.'

I twirled my fingers in his dark locks rubbing my nose against his.

'But you my love have just missed out on a great opportunity this jealous little outburst could of done wonders in another area.'
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 10:25 pm

Royce looked curiously at her. He felt a bit confused by her words

A great opportunity..really? What are you talking about, my love?

He rubbed softly her back with his right hands. Now he was curious to know what she meant
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 11:40 pm

I wanted to keep him guessing for as long as I possibly could. I would not feed his jealousy as that would be bad instead I would just keep dodging the subject. When he spoke I gaze dreamily at him pretending to take in the scenery.

'Oh tis nothing my love we have guests that we should get back to. It is a pity that you couldn't remain jealous for that little longer my love. Now you shall have to wait.'

I kissed his lips softly as I linked my hand in his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Lake
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next