The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Little Lake

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

Little Lake - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 11:50 pm

Royce gasped feeling her hand grabbing his manhood. He moaned and kept on kissing her with passion. They laid on grass. And even if their bodies were wet, he felt warmth crossing along his body
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 8:47 pm

I gasped out loudly pushing my head back in the grass teasing him to come closer to me as my lips touched the tips of his. My hand firmly smacking the bare flesh of his buttocks relishing in the sound it made as I pushed my legs up trapping him between my legs as my feet ran up and down the back of his legs my toes pushing deeply into his buttocks.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 11:39 pm

Royce kissed her deeply. Her body wrapped firmly around him made him moan after her. He gasped smiling as her feet pushed him deeper. Letting his long hairs falling on her shoulders, he entered her slowly
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 5:53 pm

I felt as if we were in a little world of our own the way his hair tumbled down upon my shoulders was even more seductive to me. Holding his hands in mine everytime he pushed inside of me still felt like the very first time my body was instantly filled with his heat

'My wolf.. '
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 12:29 am

Royce kept on thrusting into her. Again and agai. He smiled feeling the way their bodies joined together every time. He started teasing her nipples with his tongue and moaned deeply
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 7:34 pm

His thrusts were hard and strong against me his tongue arousing my nipples tickled which made me tighten even more around his member. My fingers which held the locks of his hair pulled even harder as my feet dug into the muddy grass and I moaned at the top of my lungs as free as a bird.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:18 pm

Royce thrusted deeper into her with deep moans. He moved his lips from her nipples until her mouth and kept on playing with her tongue while thrusting
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:05 pm

I kissed him viscously feeling as though a volcano was about to burst digging my nails deeply into his back and down resting them on his buttocks I pushed him in harder my feet digging down into the mud to grip myself as I raised my hips of the muddy grass.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 11:34 pm

Royce continued to thrust into her while kissing her with passion. He wrapped tightly her legs around him and kept on kissing her breasts
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 8:20 pm

I grown as he handled my body with his passionate hands tightly wrapped around his are bodies entwined in a gripping passion as I hold my hands tightly around his head as he went deeper I moved my hips upwards with a jolt against him.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 11:12 pm

Royce kissed her with passion. While kissing her he rolled on his back placing her on top of him. He looked up at her in a teasing way and placed his hands on her hips. He was ready to reach climax with her while she was riding him
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 2:52 pm

I grinned my eyes looking at him mischievously as he pulled me atop of him I gently begun to move my hips as I felt his rising desire grow more intensely I was being calm and collective with my thrusts all of my actions were of course done on purpose as I wanted my wolf to come out and play.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 10:55 pm

Royce closed his eyes enjoying every movement of her. Placing his hands on her hips, he kept on moaninig moving his hips in syncron with hers
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:40 pm

Little by little I felt myself reaching my climax his hardness was enrapturing me
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:44 pm

Royce gasped looking up at her. As they reached climax at the same time he moaned deeply. His hands kept on running along her stomach and her breasts
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 7:56 am

I lingered above him for a few more moments feeling the breeze sweep over my body making me shiver. I sought out my warmth from his as I laid on top of his chest my fingers playing with his hair as I took in the peacefulness surrounding us not a bird in sight it was warm but the sun in the sky was teasing us deciding whether or not to come out and shine on us.

'I love the peacefulness here Royce it is so calm I consider this a treat for us both and also the thrill of it sneaking away like two forbidden lovers.'
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 10:47 pm

Royce stared at the sky too and moved his fingers along her hairs

Yes, I love this paceful place too. This is our shelter from court. I'd like our children could grow up here..

He said with a relaxed smile on his face
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:36 am

I lowered my head this was Royce native land and gradually I was slowly becoming a part of it. My husband was a generous man even when we made love.
'Perhaps they can my love no child is raised at the English court anyway and I want my sons to be Scottish to have this earthly yet humble heart which you have. Just look around it is perfect for two young boys to grow up  acres and acres of land for them to practice their sword skills, their riding and archery skills oh and jousting too. '
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:52 pm

Royce looked around and nodded. It was a very paceful place, indeed

I agree, my love. But they need to be christened, first. Otherwise they'll grow up like two heretics or pagans..

He chuckled still caressing her hairs
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:52 pm

I let out a gentle laugh yes it was time for my boys to be Christened as I knew it meant so much to Royce.
'What about next sunday my love it will give the godparents plenty of time to travel. Should we ask them to travel together! Then we can spend the rest of our time exploring the house.'
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 11:02 pm

Royce nodded still looking around

Yes..good idea. And we'll have time to prepare the Chapel and other stuffs. Sir Thomas More and Lady Katherina Prue..never seen them together..

He said jokingly
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 12:33 am

Yes coming to think of it one was a devout catholic the other was one of the new faith I laid myself beside him my hair outstretched on his chest.

'Yes it shall be a new experience for all of us although he does not know it Sir Thomas More is like a farther to me and Henry. He took on the farther role in our lives he has always been their for us I shall now write to him and tell him we are ready. Sometimes Royce I pray that my brother and him will stop arguing and be friends like the good old days.'

I let myself weep people who I thought cared about him were now turning out to be enemies.
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 11:06 pm

Royce kissed her hairs softly

I think your brother and the Chancellor are still friends. I feel they will solve their problems. Rather..I never thought that we invited a catholic and a protestant together. Do you think we should double safety, in case they decide to kill each other?

He said jokingly
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 4:38 pm

'No they won't do that it is meant to be a special day for our sons they shall just have to put their religious views aside for one day.'

I noticed it turning cold and the clouds were grey with a white seagul gliding across them and decided to dress.

'It's time to head back I shall let you chase me if you want.'
Back to top Go down
Royce Westmoreland
Duke of Westmoreland
Royce Westmoreland

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 11:06 pm

Royce looked at the sky. It was getting cloudly, indeed. He nodded and stood up after her

Yes..I think you're right, my love. What a pity..it seemed such a sunny day. But this is weather in Scotland. Better for you to get used at it. We'll have many other days to bath together again..

He said teasingly while getting dressed again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Lake   Little Lake - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Lake
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next