The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Royal Gardens

Go down 
+2
Elena Salvatore
Katherine of Aragon
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Katherine of Aragon
Dowager Princess of Wales
Katherine of Aragon

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 5:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Elena Salvatore
Lady-in-waiting
Elena Salvatore

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 3:03 am

Elena linked arms with Elizabeth taking in the scenery with the sun shining on this winters morning. It's very peaceful here how can such sorrow lead us to such beauty
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 8:17 pm

After an afternoon of riding, I eventually admitted to myself that I got lost. The woods are so different from the ones in my home and the pathway back alluded me.

I sighed with relief when my horse finally ploughed through the woods and slowed to a gentle trot as we approached a grand looking manor. I've come too far, I thought to myself and dismounted.

I had no idea where I was but I noticed it was already getting darker.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 8:27 pm

She went into the hall and down the stairs; then, leaving the castle through a side door, stepped into the vine-covered arbor that led to the garden. Catherine breathed deeply of air so clean and fresh it seemed to go to her head, then she noticed a lady there and decided to approach her.

Good Day, my lady. Are you one of Queen's ladies?

She asked curiously since she didn't remember seeing this lady before.
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 8:30 pm

"Queen's ladies?" I asked, keeping a firm grip of my horses reign as the realisation of how far I had travelled sunk in.

My stomach dropped," Do you mean...Queen Katherine?"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 8:35 pm

She raised her left eyebrow in confusion and gave a small nod.

Yes, my lady.
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 8:37 pm

I stifled a grin," Oh dear. I'm just a nurse,"I began to explain.

"I'm living at Whitehall just now and ... well I got lost in the woods. Is the Queen in that castle?"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:53 am

You're far away from Whitehal, my lady.

Catherine said and then gave a small nod toward the lady.

Yes... Her Majesty is here. Would you like to see her?
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:04 pm

I laughed and gestured towards my plain and rather threadbare gown - I'm far too lowly to even speak to her lady in waiting.

"No, I doubt she'd wish for that. Although, I might ask if I could take my horse somewhere? There is a long journey back tonight and I'd like if he could rest...for a few moments - perhaps have some water...if you'd be so kind."
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:42 pm

Catherine gave the lady a reassuring smile.

Her Majesty, wouldn't mind your clothing nor I. By the way I'm Catherine Earnshaw, and you're?

She said with a soft voice as she started to walk, and motioned for lady to follow her.

Oh, of course. Your horse can stay in the stables while you rest in the kitchen. There I shall give you water and food and you shall warm yourself by the fire, before you went on such long journey.

Catherine showed to the stable boy to take a horse from the lady, as she led her to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:44 pm

I shrugged,"But still- I am nothing special.My name's Gwen...D'Amboise. Thank you,"I say and give my horse an affection pat as he is led away. He pays a few glances back to me but the warm stable beckons him forward.

"I would be fine in the stables but thank you - that's very kind."
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:51 pm

Catherine gave a genuine smile and said,

A pleasure to meet you.

Then she shook her head and took Gwen's hand.

I can let you to freeze in the stables, come let's go to the kitchen. Her Majesty, wouldn't mind if that's what you're worrying about.
Back to top Go down
Guinevere D'Amboise
Nurse
Guinevere D'Amboise

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:54 pm

"Thank you, I won't stay long - just heat up for a bit,"I replied and smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
1st Baron Seymour of Sudeley
Thomas Seymour

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 5:42 am

At a moments notice, Thomas rode out to Kimbloton castle. He left word that he wanted to speak to Lady Earnshaw. While he waited for her he couldn't help but smile at the thought of seeing her again.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 1:21 am

In her chest, her heart fluttered and raced with every step she made . As she reached the gardens she blinked a few times to ensure the man in front of her was actually Thomas and that it wasn't the long day taking its toll on her mind.

Thomas! You came...

He was here! He kept his promise! He came for her!  Catherine rushed toward him, wrapping her arms around him, and kissing his lips passionately.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:21 am

Thomas turned when he heard the sound of Cathy's voice, and a wide smile came over his mouth. He picked her up and twirled her about in his arms "Of course I came, did you not get my letter?" he pushed back a piece of her hair behind her ear and kissed her passionately, he had missed her so much that he almost shed a tear.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:26 am

She felt her eyes well with tears of happiness. She'd missed him terribly—every day they'd been apart. Then he scooped her up and twirled her around, her long skirt draping around them like a banner wrapped around a flagpole. She laughed for pure joy, too caught up in the moment to care if anyone heard her.

I did... I even have it now with me.

It was pure bliss feeling his lips touch hers, and she returned his kiss, her heart melting in an all too familiar feeling.

All these days I thought of nothing but you. I've missed you so much, Thomas.

She said, cupping his face and gazing adoringly into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 4:36 am

Holding her in his arms was pure bliss, he had missed her so much. "I could no longer be away from you without my heart being strained." He said as he kept his smile and breathing in her scent.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:01 am

Catherine snuggled closer into his arms and relished the warmth of his body against hers. She was happy to be here with him and couldn't imagine being anywhere else anymore.

I couldn't bear to be parted from you anymore, but you're here now, and my heart is complete once more.

She said, inhaling his beloved scent, taking simple comfort from his formidable strength and presence..

I wish never to be parted from you again.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 9:03 pm

Thomas listened to her words, they were like those of an angel; he too felt the same way, never wanting to be parted from her again. He gazed into her eyes. "Then let be, let us never be parted from one another again." He got down on bended knee and took her hand. "Catherine Earnshaw, will you do me the honor and make me the happiest man alive, and become my wife?"
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:20 pm

The words sounded so beautiful coming from the man of her dreams. Tears, happy, emotional tears, were welling in her eyes and her heart was full of joy. This was really happening. She knelt down on the grass before him.                

Everything feels better when you are around. I love you.

She kissed him softly on the lips and warmth flooded through her. She loved him and he loved her. He wanted her and she belonged to him.

Yes, Thomas! I want that with all my heart!

She hugged Thomas to her. He was the love of her life. Her heart was full and her world was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 2:08 am

For the first time in his entire life, Thomas felt complete. He rose to his feet and took a piece of lavender and forming it into a circle, indicating a ring and placed it on her left hand finger. "I will make so happy, this I promise you." He said and wrapped her in his arms kissing her lips passionately.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 3:14 am

She smiled joyfully as he placed a lavender ring onto her finger and thought of it to be perfect.

I have no doubt that you will! And my plan is to make you the happiest man in the world.

Thrilled to be back in his arms, she burrowed into his embrace and raised her face to his as she met his kiss with equal fervor.
Back to top Go down
Thomas Seymour
Thomas Seymour

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 10:10 pm

"You have already made me the happiest man alive by agreeing to marry me" he said and kissed her again and again. "I will get you a proper ring it just didn't cross my mind." Thomas could not stop smiling then his smile faded as he thought of his family, he marrying a commoner would not suffice, however if they didn't accept her then he would no longer call them family.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Earnshaw
Lady-in-waiting
Catherine Earnshaw

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 11:18 pm

Her heart was full of love and joy bloomed within her with every kiss.

I like this one, even if it's made of flower.

Catherine never felt so loved by a man and never felt so compatible in the way her heart spoke to Thomas's and his to hers. She felt like a complete woman and knew that her fantasy of being loved by a man was at last coming true—a man that knew how to love her and love her for the woman she was, accepted her with all her flaws, and knew the true path to her soul.
Lifting her gaze to his she noticed his smile disappearing, and she wondered what he was thinking.

What is it, my love?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Gardens
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next