The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Royal Gardens

Go down 
+16
Aurora Mendoza
Rebecca Le Fay
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Henry VIII of England
Royce Westmoreland
Margaret Sheldon
Rosiely Rossom
Jane Parker
Mary Tudor
Mary Boleyn
Anthony Knivert
Mary Rose Tudor
Edward Craven
Alfonsina Garcia
Niklaus Petrovin
Diane de Poitiers
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 4:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I walk through the quiet gardens with my slender arms wrapped around my slim body, as the cold wind rustles through the leaves in the trees and my long fair hair. Although it is cold in the gardens the sun shines down on my pretty face and I smile beneath it's golden rays.

The trees and plants still have their colour despite the fact winter is surely on its way. My mind still retraces my steps from last night-the ball, the music and dancing...
I wish I could have seen Klaus' face-perhaps we will meet again. I would like that and it would bring me much pleasure.

I continue to stroll through the gardens-hoping someone will soon join me....
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:25 pm

When she Nik woke up, he changed his outfit quickly and left his room to find her lost blonde sister.She was not at her room.And he was getting more angry, every single minute he couldnt find her. He decided to check gardens, maybe she might be there.He took his cloak on and walked to gardens. He didnt know where to go cause he didnt know around yet. He and her sister were so new here. He saw a young blonde one walking there. Was she might be Rebekah? He walked towards there but she was not his sister. But he knew that lady. She was Elizabeth. The moment Elizabeth noticed Nik, he bowed deeply and put a wide, teasing smile on his face "My precious lady Elizabeth" he said with a cheerful voice.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:27 pm

I turn around as I hear someone speak to me, it is Klaus. I smile widely and curtsy a little,"My Lord..."

He was so very handsome...with out his mask...
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:38 pm

Nik looked at her face carefully. He saw her without her mask before but it was night.Now , in the daylight she was looking more beautiful.Maybe not mysterious and passionate like the woman in black.But Elizabeth has her own thing.She was sparkling, bright and there was something about her making him smile.Her innocence and grace were making someone fascinated.He forgot to talk for a moment and added quickly. "What are you doing in this huge garden all alone. Its a little bit cold for a morning walk actually he said sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:41 pm

I smile,"Oh I was thinking of last night..."

He is so handsome there is something that draws me closer to him. I remain composed and smile. I then add softly,"...And I see you do not wear your mask."

I laugh softly as the wind rustles through my golden hair...
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:55 pm

Nik was watching her like she's a portrait.There was a stupid smile on his face. He was not innocent or something. He used many women for his fun. But it never meant that he is a heartbreaker. It was not possible to break something like Elizabeth. She was just like a portrait of grace and natural beauty. He laughed after her sentence and nodded. "And I think i can say that you're not dissapointed, according to your face expression.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:58 pm

I laugh sweetly and gently touch his strong arm,"No I am not,"then I withdraw my arm and clasp my hand together.

Looking kindly into his eyes...
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:01 pm

Nik kept on smiling wide. She is so cute! He looked around but obviously his sister was not here too. He looked back at Elizabeth and breathed out deeply Now, whats you're gonna do? he said looking around and trying to understand she was waiting for someone or not
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:04 pm

"I know not...I was just taking a stroll on my own..."

Maybe he does not want to stay with me? I could understand-I am quite plain compared to the ladies in court. I sigh a little...
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:25 pm

Nik was watching her carefully, trying to understand what she was thinking.Cause it was obvious she was not kinda lady to tell whatever she thinks. It was hard to understand her sometime.But he enjoyed it.He noticed she sighed and looked down. He frowned a bit and took a little step towards her "Something wrong, Elizabeth?"
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:30 pm

I look up, fluttering my eyelashes unconsciously as I do. His eyes bore into mine-I notice he is a little closer.

"No...I just...feel terribly plain compared to that lady my brother was with last night. I would understand if you pursued her over I."

I blush a little as I speak. I play with my long hair a little, looking down...
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:46 pm

Nik frowned a bit after her words.Could she really read minds? He was a little bit suprised and also sure that he didnt show that lady crossed his mind. He took another little step towards her and tried to catch her eyes "Will you tell me whats wrong with that lady since last night?"
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:51 pm

I sigh silently,"Nothing...I just noticed you looked at her and my brother talked to her. It is clear she is the type of woman who attracts men and...I am not."

I blush a little more and brush my slender fingers against my pink cheeks...
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:55 pm

After her words Nik laughed but he was suprised. "You are very funny Elizabeth" he said and looked around still grinning.He looked back at her and nodded "You really are. A man might find her attractive. But im here now, not with her.I dont even know her name.Probably she's with your brother now. He grinned after this sentence.

Last edited by Niklaus Petrovin on Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:58 pm

I nodded, Edward was always with a woman. Is he laughing at me?

I look up at him and smile a little, feeling drawn to him. Wishing a little, I had my mask to hid my rosy cheeks behind. Does he find me attractive-I certainly find him handsome...
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:01 pm

Nik saw her smiling and smiled back. She was cuter when she smiled. He frowned a bit and asked curiously "And can you tell me why its so important to be find attractive? Rather being cute?
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:05 pm

"I do not know. But I do know that men would take her over me..."

I am always being called pure and modest and pious but that will leave me alone. A maid-whilst the woman that my brother is with have men falling at her feet...

Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:14 pm

Nik crossed his arms on his chest and sighed "You know what Elizabeth. I think you dont know the line between being spoiler and modest. I think you're cute and graceful. But you're always humilating and underestimating yourself to be modest. Why you're so mean to yourself?
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:18 pm

"I do not think I am so cruel to myself-only honest..."

I do not know if he does like me...in that way. Perhaps he would just like to be friends...he is just so very handsome. His eyes look into mine, I feel so drawn to him. Without realising I step a little closer...

Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:22 pm

He shook his head seriously "No, not at all.You are not honest. You think humilating yourself makes you modest.But not. If you tell me that you are not a good dancer i can say ok. If you tell me that you cant sing well i can say ok. But tell me Elizabeth.. he took another step to her now he was close to her enough.He took her face among his hands carefully and looked into her eyes "Whn you look at the mirror, do you dislike the thing you see?"
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:25 pm

I blush as he take my face in his hands and smile a little and say softly"I see...myself. What do you see...when you look at me?"

I look in his eyes, he is so handsome. And kind, he is kind and charming...

Last edited by Elizabeth Craven on Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:33 pm

Nik noticed she was all fascinated by him.He smiled and shrugged softly "I see a little murmuring girl who hates herself. he said teasingly but he liked feeling her cheek's soft.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:34 pm

"I do not hate myself, I cannot be that bad if you are here with me..."

I smile a little and like his hands against my face...
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:39 pm

He looked at her confused and smiled. She was talking really weird. "With me? Can you be bad with someone else? I dont think so" he laughed a bit
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:42 pm

I laugh softly and lean against his hand-I then look into his eyes,"No I mean I cannot be so undesirable if you have taken the time just to talk with me...even if that is all you hope for..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Gardens
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next