The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Royal Gardens

Go down 
+2
Chandra Knight
Anne Clifford
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anne Clifford
Duchess of Lancashire
Anne Clifford

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 11:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:59 pm

It was a nice day, and there was a lot going on in her life. She was happy to be here with the man she loved and wouldn't change that for anything.Chandra entwined her fingers with his as they stepped into the garden filled with blossoming flowers in every color.She closed her eyes and inhaled the exhilarating sweet fragrance as warm breeze of spring flowed through her hair like soft fingers. ''I think I already found my favorite spot here.'' She said as she gently touched the petals of the rose with her fingertips.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 11:49 pm

Being here in Scotland with the woman i loved was a dream come true. I lightly squeezed her hand as I watched her hold the rose between her thumb and fore finger. "I'm glad although there is much more to see." I felt at ease just walking, just her and I. " So I heard you are to have a new lady in waiting join us here?" I said smiling happy that she was already taking action with her new status.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:23 am

She smiled up at him fondly.''Yes,my love.She should arrive soon and I'm very happy about it,she is very nice.'' She replied. ''I just can not get used to all of this attention now when I'm princess.It can be hard sometimes and I so fear that I will disappoint you.'' She said honestly as they continued to walk in the garden.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 1:15 am

I turned to her " My love, you shall never diss appoint me. I love you and I promise it will get easier." I smiled and brought her close to me kissing her passionately.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 1:40 am

''You promise?'' As soon as he touched her lips,, a chill ran down her spine. It made her whole body shiver with happiness.She kissed him back as lovingly and passionately as she possibly could.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:06 pm

"I promise" I said as I felt her sweet lips against mine. I touched her hair and grazed the side of her face. "I desire you with all my being. I feel like we have apart for so long" I whispered to her even though I knew we couldn't be intimate til the child was born.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:50 pm

She thought she might burst into flame from the sudden jolt of desire,just one kiss made her whole body shiver with delight,and she missed that,but above all she missed the passionate nights with husband. ''Oh,my love...I desire you too so much,that sometimes I can not breath...It has been to long since we were together and I missed that,but we can not until baby is born.''She whispered back,nuzzling his neck.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 1:55 am

"Yes, I know my love we can't put the child in any kind of danger" I said holding her hand tight and giving her a slight smile. I then turned to her "Are you happy...with me I mean?" I asked I didn't want to disappoint her either.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:33 pm

She looked up at him, smiling lovingly.''Of course I'm happy...I've never been happier in my life.''She said as she placed her hand softly on his cheek.'' You make me happy.''
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:41 am

"And you make me so happy, I love you more than life itself and I know this child will bring us even closer." I said placing my hand on her belly. Then changing the subject "I have invited a good friend of mine from court, lady Charlotte Rosuarer are you acquainted with her?"
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 5:03 pm

She felt her love nearly brust from her chest at his words and she smiled up at him.Then she tried to remember the lady he was speaking about the name was very familiar to her,and then she remembered. ''Not long ago, I had the pleasure of meeting her.''She replied smiling.''She is very lovely lady and it will be such a pleasure to see her again.''Suddenly she felt a pain and she squeezed his hand tightly.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 2:50 am

"Well that's marvelous, that you two have met already, saves me the time and energy" I said with smile happy that the two women whom I loved the most were here. "I've arranged a din..." I felt her squeeze my hand and crumble over. "What is it? Is it the child?" I asked in a panic.
Back to top Go down
Chandra Knight
Lady
Chandra Knight

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:26 am

She looked up at him and gave a little nod. ''We should go inside...I think baby is coming.'' She manage to say through pain.
Back to top Go down
William Stuart
Prince of Scotland
William Stuart

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 5:06 am

I looked around "The Princess is in labor fetch the wet nurse NOW!" I shouted as I helped her into the palace.
Back to top Go down
Juliette Dupont
Lady-in-waiting
Juliette Dupont

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 12:56 am

The weather was a nice yet chilly day for Spring when Mary and I took a stroll in the garden. "Tis queer on a day like this for snow on the ground yet the birds are chirping." I said as I enjoy listening to the birds again "What do you think Mary?"
Back to top Go down
Isabella Vasa
Princess of Sweden
Isabella Vasa

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2022 5:06 pm

The arrival of Isabella Vasa at court had probably come at a surpruse, she knew her last arrangement didnt fall through and she never gotten married once at all. The alliances with England didn't last and now in Scotland she walked among the gardens, her arrival here seeing everything around her as the flowers being in bloom completely she reached to touch the flowers but she knew the King wanted to see her too, knowing how much he taken a liking to her prior as she turned her head seeing a servant "please, tell his majesty I've come to see him upon his request" she says as the servant goes to tell the King right away.
Back to top Go down
James Stuart of Scotland
King of Scotland
James Stuart of Scotland

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2022 8:45 am

I had been informed that the Lady Isabella Vasa had arrived in Scotland and that she was in the gardens and so I decided to make my way down there as I wanted to greet her myself and I headed towards where she stood looking at the flowers.
Back to top Go down
Isabella Vasa
Princess of Sweden
Isabella Vasa

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2022 2:45 pm

Isabella Vasa stood beside the flowers in the rpyal gardens of the palace, that fair skin of hers soft to the touch and of course quite the beauty she was she recalled the last time she seen the King of Scotland which was in Ireland prior. As soon as the King come to greet her the young princess then turned her hues in his direction only to curtsy in reapect of the Scottish King

"your majesty, it is wonderful to see you again, even if it had been a while of sorts" she admitted but stood straight up as them bright blue hues looked right at him, being the sister of the King of Sweden she knew she would be a desire to any man but she recallled the King's interest her before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Royal Gardens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Gardens
Page 1 of 1