The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Royal Gardens

Go down 
+16
Aurora Mendoza
Rebecca Le Fay
Cardinal Thomas Wolsey
Henry VIII of England
Royce Westmoreland
Margaret Sheldon
Rosiely Rossom
Jane Parker
Mary Tudor
Mary Boleyn
Anthony Knivert
Mary Rose Tudor
Edward Craven
Alfonsina Garcia
Niklaus Petrovin
Diane de Poitiers
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

Royal Gardens - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:38 pm

"Well..."he looked at her perfect glistening eyes, he caught his breath slightly and then continued,"I have just arrived at court with my younger sister, Elizabeth,"he smiled at her trying to think of what else to say,"What else do you wish to know?"

Without realising he leaned a little closer to her, her perfect eyes drew him in...
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:43 pm

While he was talking,she saw his wonderful lips and teeth. When he finished his words , she turned her eyes to his eyes.

"Are you married , my lord? And , if you wish, you can ask me the thing that you want to know too."

She smiled widely this time. Then,she took the hair which fell down to her eyes,and put it in to her blonde hair again.
Back to top Go down
http://thetudorsworld.yetkin-forum.com
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:45 pm

He smiled,"No...but I hope soon to be married...I just need to find the right woman,"he winked playfully at her as she fixed her golden hair.

"And what of you, are you married?"he smiled warmly at her...
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:52 pm

"No my lord.. I am waiting , too. Actually i am not living here. I am an Italien. I don't know you realize.. My accent is a little bit different."

She smiled in a shy way.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:55 pm

"I did notice...la mia dolce signora,"he smiled at her, when she spoke he could feel his heart beat a little faster.

"Where do you live then, my lady, Have you only came to court for a short while?"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:59 pm

"I live in Genoa , my lord. I think you should come and visit me in there. My Genoa is perfect. Our life isn't as complicated as here. Also we have the best wines."

She smiled. She didn't realize he was leaning to her. But she could realize that she was doing the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:05 pm

"I would like that, but I do hope that you do not leave for a while...I would like to get to know you better,"

He couldn't help but look at her beautiful lips, his heart was still beating fast just looking at her. He smiled charmingly and leaned in, he now knew he leaned in...
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:07 pm

"Don't worry my lord.. I don't think i will go before i know you better.."

She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:10 pm

He was curious about this beautiful creature,"So what else should I know about you?"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:31 pm

"I don't know my lord.. Whatever you wish to know."

She smiled again by looking at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:39 pm

"Well how long have you been at court, did you grow up in Genoa?"

He smiled overwhelmed with her beauty, he then added teasingly,"...Do you have in mind any suitors?"
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:35 am

"Actually i came here 6 months ago. But i went to Genoa again. I've been at court for a month , I guess. And yes, I grew up in Genoa. I love here."

Then she laughed a little after his words.

"No , my lord. I don't think so. I have no suitors.."

She looked at him in a shy way again.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:31 pm

"Oh i do find that hard to believe. A lady who posses beauty such as yours would surely have men fighting for your hand..."

He smiled looking at her glistering eyes. His heart was still beating faster-she was having some sort of effect on him that he had never felt before...
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:24 pm

"I can make you sure that i have no men to fight for me."

She smiled. Now,they were closer and they were looking at each other. But there were clouds in the sky now. It was like it would be rain.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:31 pm

He noticed it was getting colder and clouds were now looming in the sky. He removed his ermine lined coat and put it around her shoulders.

"Perhaps you have one..." he whispered and winked a little. She was beautiful, he had to catch his breath when he spoke with her...
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:50 pm

When he put his coat around her shoulders she smiled and whispered.

"Thanks , my lord."

After she heard his words she opened her eyes curiously and teasingly.

"I wonder who he is."

She smiled teasingly again.

"But you didn't talk about the womens who are suitable for you? I think every women desire you,my lord."
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:54 pm

"I think not my lady...and even if they did I don't have a thorn of affection them, there is a particular rose that I seek,"he smiled teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:05 pm

She smiled.

"Then,I hope you can find your rose,my lord."
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:11 pm

He caresses her smooth cheek gently and smiles. He could not believe her beauty.

"Perhaps I have..."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:22 pm

She looked at his eyes directly and smiled.

"Then,she is very lucky.."
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:44 pm

He smiled and kept his hand on her cheek,"Will you let me kiss you? For the early morning rose would wither on the branch if it could feel envy for thy lips are more beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:46 pm

She smiled after his beautiful words.

"After these words,how can i say no? And,refusing this offer can be regretful for me , my lord."
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:50 pm

He smiled and leaned closer, his hand gently caressed down from her back where he held her closer to him. His face reached hers and he gently pressed his moist lips against hers.

He then looked at her. Overwhelmed by her beauty, he sat closer to her and wrapped two of his arms around her delicate frame.

He now kissed her gently again but with more passion...
Back to top Go down
Alfonsina Garcia

Alfonsina Garcia

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:59 pm

When he kissed her she felt like she was flying on the clouds. It's been a very long time since she felt something like this. But in this time , the person who kissed her was very gentle. He was like he was afraid of making mistakes. Alfonsina kissed him back with the same passion. While they were kissing , one of her hands was caressing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:01 pm

He smiled beneath the kiss as he felt her gentle touch.
"Thou art more beautiful than all others..."

He kissed her back, embracing her warmly in his strong arms...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Gardens   Royal Gardens - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Gardens
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next