The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Palace Maze

Go down 
+7
Mary Boleyn
William Stafford
Niklaus Petrovin
Margaret Wyatt
Elizabeth Seymour
Eleanor Brandon
Sienna Rousseau
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

Palace Maze - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palace Maze   Palace Maze - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 5:15 pm

I relaxed when Klaus came to us I let go of Margaret wrapping my arms around his arms My waters broke that is all I am not in any pain at all I just want to go and rest in my chamber and wait for the labour to begin I looked at Margaret she looked out of place I asked her kindly Can you please tell Sabrina that my waters have broken but I am in no pain yet
Back to top Go down
Margaret Wyatt
Lady-in-waiting
Margaret Wyatt

PostSubject: Re: Palace Maze   Palace Maze - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 10:41 pm

Margaret felt relieved when she saw Klaus approaching them "Lord Niklaus..thanks God! I think Elizabeth is about to give birth.." She looked at her friend and she nodded after she spoke to her "Yes..of course. I'm going to call the midwife. We'll reach you in your room as soon as possible.." She curtsied quickly before Klaus and she ran towards Palace entrance to look for Sabrina
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Palace Maze   Palace Maze - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 9:12 pm

My waters broke that doesn't mean effective labour immediately please try and contain yourself Margaret after all you are a lady. This type of reaction I was not expecting from Margaret she was supposed to be the calm one.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Palace Maze   Palace Maze - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 11:09 pm

Niklaus watched Margaret leaving them and turned towards Elizabeth "I think..she is very worried about you, my love. She is your best friend. And I admit..I'm worried too. I'm just..very good at hiding it. But Sabrina is a very good midwife, and everything will be alright.." He finally took her in his arms. He smiled and carried her inside Palace "Come, my love. Our baby is coming.." He exclaimed happily and proudly at the same time
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Palace Maze   Palace Maze - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 7:24 pm

How do you hide it so well I asked as we started to walk. I wondered to myself if Klaus actually had a best friend or a male friend of that sort. Margaret has seen a lot in her life I just thought she night be able to handle my child labour. She is a strong women will your sister be here to see her niece or nephew born. My whole relationship with Klaus had been about hope I tried to remember the names we had picked out.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Palace Maze   Palace Maze - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 10:56 pm

Niklaus smiled "I have no idea, actually. Rebekah always does what she wants. She is a free spirit. I'll let her know..But I'm sure that your sisters will come to see our creature. Including Jane. She looks very shy but it's evident she adores you.." He said carrying her inside Palace. He hoped to gain time talking to her and making her relax, before the pain come. He was wondering now if she was going to give birth a girl, as she always said
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Palace Maze   Palace Maze - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 1:22 am

William had had an adventurous night with his Mary. They had arranged to meet very early in the morning when only the servants would be arousing from their sleep. He had picked the last rose in bloom remembering to take of it's thorns for her.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Palace Maze   Palace Maze - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 2:13 am

Mary takes an early morning stroll through the maze to feel the cool breeze of fall blow on her skin. She turns around the corner and sees her special gentleman. "Hello stranger." she smiles as her heart flutters
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Palace Maze   Palace Maze - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 6:48 pm

William smiled as he saw that Mary had arrived on time. Mary you came, it has been a long evenings night without you. William hugged her tightly glad that it was so early in the morning that nobody would see them.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Palace Maze   Palace Maze - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 10:46 pm

Mary smiles as they embrace"Indeed. I couldn't stop thinking about you last night." she offers her hand"Shall we take a stroll?"
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Palace Maze   Palace Maze - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 12:07 pm

William took her hand, placed a tender kiss on it and tucked it under his arm to keep warm. Me neither the hours are just to long when you are in love. If you weren't needed so much at court I would gladly take you back to my little humble abode.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Palace Maze   Palace Maze - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 4:23 pm

"I thought it would be a good day for a stroll before the cold of winter comes." Mary placed her gloved hand on his arm as she snuggled close to him "If the weather is too cold, we can go to your abode if you wish."
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Palace Maze   Palace Maze - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 11:32 am

I know Mary that is why I suggested we meet here. William missed his fun Mary who had a wild and playful side. I think that you would never come to my abode with me. You are to loyal to your family despite the way they treat you.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Palace Maze   Palace Maze - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 6:20 pm

"I'm used to the their ways." Ever since Anne has caught his Majesty's eye, Mary's mother and father started to be a bit stricter "One can't afford any mistake when their daughter has caught the eye of a king." she says as she kicks a pebble
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Palace Maze   Palace Maze - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 7:23 am

You don't need to put up with them! If Anne becomes a queen you will be married off like cattle I can't have that. I held her hand no one was around to see us. Mary one day I shall marry you and take you away from the clutches of your family. I declare it no wait I vow I will.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Palace Maze   Palace Maze - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 3:18 pm

"You are right about that." Mary looked away for a second while thinking about what Mama and Papa would do if they found out about her love for William "What if we kept the marriage a secret? If they do marry me off, at least I won't love the man more than you." Sometimes making herself happy and her family happy can be hard "There is nothing that I would want more than being with you forever."
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Palace Maze   Palace Maze - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 12:34 am

I would hope you wouldn't love him at all Mary. I smiled ironically, the thoughts of her plan sinking into my mind so that was all I was thinking of. Mary shall we do it actually get married this very morning in secret.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Palace Maze   Palace Maze - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 1:32 am

"I was hoping this would happen." Mary smiled as she faced towards him "Tis better now than never." before she met William, she thought true love never existed.
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Palace Maze   Palace Maze - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 4:47 pm

I gently placed my hands on her hips. Pulling her slightly close to me as my lips ever so softly grazed her neck. I am more certain than anything Mary! This may sound rash but tonight... We could travel to a local town to marry early morn tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Palace Maze   Palace Maze - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 11:39 pm

"That sounds wonderful." Mary started to think if she should bring her children with her but, she was afraid that they would tell the family about her and William
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Palace Maze   Palace Maze - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:14 pm

I placed a tender hand under her chin making sure they were at eye level with each other. Then why the pouting face, Mary. I can't apologize for your family but I can try and make up for them. I can respect and love you more than they ever could.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Palace Maze   Palace Maze - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 1:05 am

"A proper woman never pouts." Mary looks into William's beautiful brown eyes"I'm just worried about our secret. If my family hears a small piece of this, who knows what they will do."
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Palace Maze   Palace Maze - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 12:22 pm

Their was not much I could do to convince Mary any more she was becoming unpredictable. I'm not going to force this with you any longer Mary! I know that I love you but if you have doubts then I am very sad about this.
Back to top Go down
Mary Boleyn
Lady-in-waiting
Mary Boleyn

PostSubject: Re: Palace Maze   Palace Maze - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 2:42 pm

"Marrying you will be the only thing that I won't regret." Mary had done a few things that she wished she hadn't done. "A woman should never have doubts about true love."
Back to top Go down
William Stafford
Soldier
William Stafford

PostSubject: Re: Palace Maze   Palace Maze - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 9:47 pm

I have never doubted our love for a second. I'm willing to take such drastic measures before it is too late. It was exhilarating to keep a secret from the king himself. William didn't want a title he was marrying Mary purely for love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Palace Maze   Palace Maze - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Palace Maze
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next