The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Royal Maze

Go down 
+11
Jane Parker
Anthony Knivert
Henry Percy
Olympe de Fontanay
Anne Boleyn
Elizabeth Howard
Emilie De Fontanay
Charles Brandon
Mary Rose Tudor
Nan Saville
Edward Craven
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

Royal Maze Empty
PostSubject: Royal Maze   Royal Maze I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

Royal Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:24 pm

Edward arrived in the maze. It was a cold winters morning, but the sun still shone down on the maze.
He walked about for a little while and then took a seat and waited for Nan with the mended necklace safe in the dark velvet pouch
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Royal Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:39 pm

It was a cold November morning. But she wanted to wear her brown dress who bought when she was in Spain. She could put a cloak on it if she feels cold. She walked out of from her room.She couldnt see her ladies in waiting since she came back to court.Where might they could be? She walked towards the maze, thinking about that. When she came closer to maze, she stopped for a moment.She just remembered what happened last night in corridor. She was too drunk, desiring him.She suddenly stopped when she remembered it clearly.At first she thought it was just a dream.But now she was remembering that was all real. She held her breath for a second but she was already in maze. Edward might be anywhere. She thought about going back but it was too late. She heard a footstep around. It must be him. She sighed silently and walked inside the maze. "My lord?" she said with a curious, excited voice.She was trying to prevent her voice to shake.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

Royal Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:43 pm

Suddenly Edward hear her voice. He sighed a little and walked forward until he could see her. She looked very beautiful.

He bowed his head,"My Lady..."

He reached out his strong arm and in his hand was the necklace...
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Royal Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:46 pm

A shadow appared first from the maze walls.She held her breath again and tried to put a smile on her lips.She bowed quickly as she saw him "My lord.." she could say with a soft voice. She was remembering the last night everytime she sees her or thinks about him. She was feeling ashamed and embrassed. Cause she clearly remembered what she did and said. She obviously tried to seduce him and he just walked away .She looked down a for a second and waited him to say something.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

Royal Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:51 pm

He couldn't help but think of last night and how he behaved...how beautiful she looked. He tried to smile.

"Here is your necklace...I mended it last night."

He looked at her scarlet lips-remembering how he kissed them last night.
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Royal Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:09 pm

Nan raised her eyes and looked at the necklace in his hands. She was so happy to see it as it used be to. She smiled greatfully and took a step towards him. She opened her hand to take it, then she stopped. She pointed her neck "Can you.." she said, looking at his eyes curiously.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

Royal Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:12 pm

He nodded and stepped forward. Carefully he moved her lustrous to one side and took the necklace. He then gentle wrapped it round her beautiful neck and fastened it at the back. Without him realising his hand gently caressed her smooth neck...
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Royal Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:18 pm

Nan turned her back and threw her long, curly hairs towards her chest. She waited him to put it on silently.She could even hear her and his breath in silence. She looked straight and gulped silently. She felt his fingers touching her neck while he was wrapping it. She bited her lip softly. She didnt know what was so desirable about him. He was not the most handsome on the earth.She has seen more handsome ones before, but she couldnt even stand feeling his breath on her neck. As she closed her eyes, she felt his hand was moving on her neck. She felt her tiny body shook for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

Royal Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:21 pm

"There...it is done,"he whispered and looked at her neck. He could her her breath in the silence as the intimacy grew. He walked round to face her again, wishing for nothing more than to kiss her. She was one of the most beautiful woman he had seen.

He cleared his throat,"I trust it fits you well and is pleasing to you?"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Royal Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:34 pm

She looked down the necklace on her chest, it was moving a bit when she took a deep breath inside her chest. When he turned towards her face, she raised her face up and looked back into his eyes. "Better than before. " she could say with a soft voice cause her speaking was not going beyond than a whisper. She cleared her throat and nodded slightly. "Thank you" She didnt forget to add a smile.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

Royal Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:37 pm

He smiled a little admiring the necklace on her. It did look beautiful as did she,"It was my pleasure..."

He took a step forward until they were very close to each other. His lips desired hers more than ever...
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Royal Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:44 pm

She was watching his face without breathing.She couldnt stop thinking about the kiss he gave to her last night.Her heart was beating faster now and sometime she forgot to breath. As he came closer, she felt their chest were touching each other. She moved her eyes to his lips and now her eyes were half closed. She felt his breath on her lips.She seperated them slowly to invite him. Her hands were waiting to touch him
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

Royal Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:48 pm

He stared full of desire at her lips and then down to her chest. He then looked up to her and gave her a charming smile.

Suddenly he pressed his lips against hers. His moist lips kissing hers passionately. His muscular arms wrapped around her tiny waist as he pulled her closer to him...
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Royal Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:52 pm

Her awaiting hands wrapped his neck quickly as he wrapped his arms around her waist. She was kissing him back with desire. He was pulling her to himself everytime she breathed out towards his lips. She took a deep breath and moved her hands towards his shirts collar. She opened her eyes for a moment and looked at his.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

Royal Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:54 pm

He broke away from the kiss, breathing heavily and looked at her,"May I kiss you again, Nan?"

His strong arms still wrapped around her waist...
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Royal Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:04 pm

She kept on looking his deep eyes and sighed excited. "Can i kiss you Edward?" she asked moving her eyes towards his lips. Her hand was moving towards his neck from his collar.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

Royal Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:07 pm

He didn't even answer. He pressed his lips hungrily against hers. His hands caressing her back as he kissed her...
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Royal Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:10 pm

Her little fingers were moving on his neck while she was kissing him. Her lips were warm and soft. Though weather was cold. She felt that she arched her back as he touched it. Her other hand was on his chest, feeling his heart beating.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

Royal Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:12 pm

He smiled underneath the kiss, mad with desire. His hands travelled from her back round to her chest and felt her soft breasts as his lips kissed her beautiful lips...
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Royal Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:23 pm

She could feel him smiling, out of control she softly bited his lip. Her hand was still holding his neck to prevent him moving back. As she felt his warm hands on her breasts she breathed deeply and seperated her lips more. She moved her fingers towards his ear.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

Royal Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:27 pm

He felt her bite his lip and bit her back playfully. His hands touching her breast then travelled round to her back again. He pulled her closer and could tell she was getting more excited...
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Royal Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:34 pm

She felt that she couldnt breath for a moment and seperated her lips from his. She breathed deeply and leaned her head back for a moment , she sighed deeply her eyes closed. As she opened her eyes she found Edward's excited eyes in front of hers. "You're charming" she could whisper. She put her both hands on his chest and looked at his lips with passion. "What you're hiding under this" she whispered smiling teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Edward Craven
Duke of Pembroke
Edward Craven

Royal Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:37 pm

He laughed as she spoke and kissed her lips, then her neck and took her hand and kissed it softly...

His hand caressed her neck and travel down to her breasts until his fingers rested on hers, he leaned closer and whispered in her ear,"What is underneath this?"
Back to top Go down
Nan Saville
Duchess of Naverre
Nan Saville

Royal Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:43 pm

He waited him to say something.While his fingers were moving on her body she was standing there like she was frozen.Just breathing deeply. As he whispered her ear.She closed her eyes for a second and smiled.She leaned over his ear and whispered back "Something which desires this so bad. she brought her hand towards his stomach and moved there slowly when she said 'this'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Royal Maze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Maze
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next