The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Royal Maze

Go down 
+11
Jane Parker
Anthony Knivert
Henry Percy
Olympe de Fontanay
Anne Boleyn
Elizabeth Howard
Emilie De Fontanay
Charles Brandon
Mary Rose Tudor
Nan Saville
Edward Craven
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

Royal Maze - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:01 am

I sighed deeply and nooded.

''The only thing that we can do for her is to be with her and to show to her how much we love her...I am almost everyday and to see her like that breaks my heart.''

I looked at her trying not to look as worried as I felt.

''I pray to God every day that she feel better...I know that my sister is fighter and she will beat this disease...''

I nooded sadly.

''Oh it is very hard,this will break her heart and I am reason for it...I am sure that my brother have very good reason but all of this happened so fast that I am still confused...''

I laughed a little.

''Oh you are right,they all think that we are sad if we don't have a husband...from their point of view we are only happy if we have husband and many male children then our dreams will come true...They do not undrstand as at all...''

I said honestly.

''I don't know about him,but I know that she is,but he must have feel something for her as
he risked his life to save her...Then you don't know my brother very well,he would marry me to him,just to punish her,of course if he know about her and him at all...I met him once,he is very kind...I think that i can be happy with him.

I saw that she blushed and I smiled.

''Oh I am sure that you will find someone very soon.They must be someone here at court who will capture your heart...''

When she talk about her daughter she always make me smile.

''She is so lovely you must be very proud of her''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:20 pm

Emilie nodd and answer her in trying to put hope in her voices.

Yes, our Margaret is a fighter, with god's help and our support and care, she will fight this terrible illness, even if it will be difficult. In the meanwhilte, I will be here for her, as much as possible.

Emilie listen to her attentively.

Yes, I heard about this event, but he have rescue her it because he did estimate that it was his duty ... I don't know any of them enough for can prenounce about it, but from my impression,, they are so different of each others and we aren't even sure that her love for him is reciprocal ...

She shrugg, then answer her with a serious air.

Of course I don't know well His majesty, but most of royal and noble marriages are about alliances and I think that his interest and so possible aim in this marriage is a solid alliance with Scotland ...but I may be wrong

She smile as Mary tell her about her encounter with him.

I am happy for you and I wish you to be happy with him, and since you are so pretty and kind that I am sure you will gain his love and he will surely fall in love with you when you will get to know each others better, I hope that you will fall in love with him too.

Emilie, thinking to her love life shrug and answer her.

I had been in love with only one man in my love, he is fianced to another one and have leave me recently for the second while we had find stability and happiness, he have disapper of my life and even of our daughter's life too, I don't think I will ever have him back in my life ... I am not even sure that I would be able to give him a third chance.

She sigh and add.
I have try to find love and happiness in anothers ones's arms five times, I would had prefer to never cross the road of the first one, because it was the worse bastard and pervert I had ever encounter.

She grimace, disgusted as she recall of him, her disgust increase as she recall of the another one of the same kind that she did encounter briefly and she continue.

The second don't even worth I evocate him since it have end before to began, since I faslty realize that he was only lusting me, while the first one was enough malin for make me believe that he loved me, while he was just using me for his lust, I was too fragile, dispaired, lost and needing love and attention for see it.

She sigh and shake her head, feeling shameful of her actions and choice of the period that she find really stupid and not looking like herself.

The third was much more respectuous and kind, but there had never been real love nor passion, so it have fastly end and the fourth seemed to have real love, passion and serious intentions, but the passion have last only for a some weeks and then have disappear as soon as it did appear ...

She sigh again.

And then my first love, the only one that had ever succed in taking my heart, have want us back together, I have resist him at first but hadn't resist for long, especially after he encounter our daughter, I have find love, passion, attention affection, family life, stability, all that I have always want ... for seven months of happiness ... then he have leave me for the second time.

She look deep in her eyes .

I don't think I will ever fall in love with another man, I am not sure to want it if it's for be disappointed once more and suffer, do you understand what I mean ? I think that my fate is to remain a single mother, raise my daughter, manage my school and my castle, domain and household, spend time with my friends and encounter new ones ... and it's enough for me, I am happy lile that.

She smile and add.

The little girl who dream to her charming prince is still alive in me and so sometimes I think that I could encounter a man who would love me and with whom I would fall in love, marry, found a family ... but I don't really believe in it anymore, even of course, nobody can know what future will bring to us ...

She giggle as Mary talk about her daughter.

Oh yes I am, she is the better thing that happened in my life, even if I wasn't at all conscious of it when I was pregnant of her ... she is the most precious gift that god ever gave to me, she is so beautiful, soft, clever, full of life and adorable ...

She chuckle.

Of course I am not lucid when it's about her ! ... I would like to invite you for see her in my room or in hers, if you want to of course.

Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:13 am

I smiled kindly.

'' I must thank you for taking care of my sister....I will always be grateful to you.''

I listened to her carefully.

''I don't know what to think ,this is all confuses me.One marriage and so many people involved in it...Oh Emilie I didn't mean to offend you,sorry I just don't think very much these days..And you are right probably is alliance with Scotland reason ''

I said softly.

''Oh Emilie thank you for the nice words,I hope that too but I know me and I will probably ruin everything like always...''

I looked at her and listened carefully while she spoke about her love life.

''i am so sorry Emilie,but in mine opinion they don't deserve you at all...and what man can leave his daughter?i can not imagine how you felt...Oh I understand what you mean,you are scared to try again and it is perfectly understandable.after everything you went through you lose all hope...If you're happy like this, then nothing else is not important...don't ever loose your dreams sometimes they come true..But yes we will never know what future brings us....

I smiled happily.

''Oh I would love to see her more that anything...''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:58 am

Emilie smile to her and shake her head.

You hadn't to thank me for caring of Margaret, she is my best friend and for me it's all natural, she has been here for me, at a period where I hadn't anyone else than her and I had never forget it.

She smile in recalling of all the intense moments that she have live with her best friend.

When I have encounter her, I was confused and needed someone for listen to me, help me to take the right decision, she have listen to me, advice and reassure me and so became my friend and my confident. When I has been gravely ill, she has been there by my side and even when I had been chased away of the court because of my pregnancy, she have take me in her household...

Moved, she feel happy and melancolical at the same time and add.

So ve there for her is all naturel for me and she worth it and deserve it.

Emilie shake her head and smile softly to her.

Don't apologize, you hadn't offend me at all ! it's allright.

Emilie shake head and hug her.

Oh no, you will not ruin anything, don't ever tell things like that, you will surely make this man very happy, because you are surely the better wife whom he could has had, you will also make your brother happy in giving birth to healty children.

She smile to her sweetly, then her face take a serious air as Mary answer her.

You are probably right, maybe not my daughter's father because I has been really happy with him even if it hadn't last and because I still believe that he was sincere, but the others ones certainly didn't deserve me and I would had prefer to don't encounter them.

She sigh.

I don't understand either, though he seemed to love and adore his daughter, in his letter of rupture he told that he did it because he thinked that since he couldn't marry me, he wasn't good for us and wanted me for be free to marry another one, that he did it because he love us ... I was collapsed, I still can't understand that he think that Olympe don't need him in her life and that another man that I would marry could remplace her true father.

She reflect and add.

He had always has a part of mystery, I think it's for a part what did attract me in him, made him different of other men in my eyes, so I think that I will never understand him, but I hope that he will understand that his daughter need her real father and reappear in her life, because I know that she miss him ...

She nodd.

Yes, it's it, I am feared to suffer again, I just want to be quiet and happy and I hadn't anymore hopes of real love, marriage and all this and anyway I don't see the point to try again when I am not in love with anyone.

She smile and answer her.

Then I invite you to come with me in her bedroom, she is there with her nanny, so I can introduce you to her and we can spend a moment with her.
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 2:05 pm

''Oh Emilie you are such a good friend to Margaret and to me,we are very lucky to have you....I'm sure appreciate everything you did to her ....''

I looked at her in disbelief.

''Now when you speak about Margaret,I can not believe that this is the same person I know...We have never been good friends,now I am very sorry about that...Now we are trying make up for all that we missed in past years...But when I think that her illness the cause that brought us to be closer together,that broke my heart into a million pieces every time when I think about it....''

I returned her hug and smiled.

''Thank you Emilie for your kind words,they really mean a lot to me...''

I squeezed her hand gently.

''I am sure that he will come back in Olympe life soon....He certainly has not yet realized how much is important to be part of her life as well as she in his...''

i said softly.

''Than you for the invitation,I can not wait to see her it is been so long since I meet her ,I'm not even sure if I will recognize her....''
Back to top Go down
Emilie De Fontanay
Countess of Anjou
Emilie De Fontanay

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:03 pm

Emilie smile softly at her first sentence, then her air grow serious as she tell her about the difficult relationship between her sister and her.

I know that you and her didn't get well together, she told me sometimes, it's a shame that it's her illness which have brought you closer to each others, but it's better than if it never happened and both of you must be happy to can brough up for lost time, myself I try to keep and renforce our friendship in spending a lot of time with her.

A veil of sadness cover Emilie's eyes and air as she think of her little sister Madeleine.

My sister and me had always been very close to each others, while our childhood, we did get very well together and was inseparables ... my departure have separate us and I don't think that we can ever have again the same relationship in the future than we had ... even if she is the only one of my family with whom I remain in contact regulary ... I miss her often.

She smile to her.

I think that you will be happy with him and I sincerely wish it to you !

She nodd.

I really hope so, maybe he hadn't realize how much he is important for her and how much she is important for him too, if he sincerely love her, he will end by return to her, I hope so for her and even for him too.

Emilie giggle and off her arm to Mary .

Then, let's go in her bedroom now, I am going to return indoor soon anyway since it's getting cold. She will surely be happy to have compagny ! She is very sociable and fastly adopt people !
Back to top Go down
Mary Rose Tudor
Princess of England
Mary Rose Tudor

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:37 pm

''Oh Emilie I think that you and your sister can have the same relationship like before...it first it would be different but when time passes it will all be as before...''

I nodded and smiled.

' you are right 'It is getting cold now...

I placed my hand gently on her arm and we walk towards palace.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:26 pm

After my visit to the Great Hall I proceed out to the Royal Maze. A cruel breeze rustles through the trees and bushes and my long golden hair- which even in the pale moonlight seems to shine like cloth of gold. I stroll slowly through the maze and smile at the pretty view. A faint scent of honey suckle and lavender fills my senses- a little like my perfume...
Back to top Go down
Lilliana Monroe
Lady-in-waiting
Lilliana Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:11 pm

After being shown my well furnished chambers by Cardinal Wosley I take a quick nap and awaken with much energy. I go to the Great Hall for some dinner as I hear about this Maze and decide to go and see what it is. The moonlight helps guide me there as I still try to get used to my new surroundings.
As I approach the maze I notice a lovely young women with locks of gold. Before I approach her I simply stand there for a moment and watch as her gold locks blow about in the breeze.
I feel the wind blowing my hair out of place as I place a string around the back to keep the hair from falling in my face. I then slowly walk towards her and speak. Lovely evening isn't it my lady? It seems you had the same idea as I about this Maze. I am Armand Giovanni King of Italy.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:33 pm

I wrap my arms around my slender body as I start to get colder. I glance up as I hear a deep husky voice echo through the shadows. I take a step forward and then see a handsome man- I then identify him to be The King of Italy who was in The Great Hall earlier. When he speaks I smile widely and warmly, as he introduces himself I bow deeply,"Your Majesty..."
Back to top Go down
Lilliana Monroe
Lady-in-waiting
Lilliana Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:43 pm

I smile towards her as she speaks with me and curtsies. I take her hand into mine and gently kiss it. May I have the pleasure of your name my lady?I smell the sweet taste of honey suckle upon her skin one of my favorite scents.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 1:06 pm

I smile a little as he speaks and feel my cheeks flush a shade of pink. Although when he takes my hand in his and kisses it I blanch, looking away modestly. I smile weakly and gently release my hand and fold them together.

I curtsy once more,"I am the Viscountess of Windsor...Elizabeth Craven."
Back to top Go down
Lilliana Monroe
Lady-in-waiting
Lilliana Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:49 pm

She curtsies to me once again telling me of her name. Well my lady it is quite a pleasure to meet you. So what brings you out here to this maze this night? I drink the rest of wine from my goblet and then sit the empty glass down upon a bench nearby.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:53 pm

I wrap my arms around my slender body,"Oh...I...found it a little crowded in The Great Hall. I often like to stroll here."

I smile a little and feel myself blush more-I touch my soft cheek...
Back to top Go down
Lilliana Monroe
Lady-in-waiting
Lilliana Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:30 pm

Yes well it this is quite a lovely place for a stroll if I do say so myself. some of my hair flies into my face from the blowing wind as I pull it back and behind my ear. I agree the Great Hall was quite crowded and I must say Im not really one for large crowds.I visited the River earlier and found it quite beautiful and relaxing. Perhaps since I am fairly new here you could show me other such beautiful places around the palace?
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:02 pm

I laugh softly and begin to absent mindedly began play with my long tumbling hair. I sit down on the bench by him,"Perhaps, Your Majesty..."
Back to top Go down
Lilliana Monroe
Lady-in-waiting
Lilliana Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:12 pm

I watch as she twirls her hair on her fingers and takes a seat beside me. So tell me a little about yourself if you don't mind My lady. I smile widely towards her.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:20 pm

"I am a lady in waiting for Her Majesty The Queen-a job which I enjoy. It is the greatest honour to learn from such a learned, pious and good woman. I arrived in court last year and have had no real story or excitement in life-it has been quite sheltered really..."

I glance up,"Forgive me...talking like this Your Majesty, I trust Your Majesty will be rather bored hearing my dull story..."
Back to top Go down
Lilliana Monroe
Lady-in-waiting
Lilliana Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:48 pm

I bring my hand to my mouth as my eyes focus on her lovely face as she speaks of her status as a lady in waiting. On the contrary my lady tis not boring at all. I can see what you mean by being sheltered as I have been around many ladies in waiting with my mother and sister.
There is usually not too much excitement to be had unfortunately. That is unless it involves getting into mischief.
I wink at her in a joking manner as I study her body language. I am sure your family is pleased that their daughter being a lady in waiting to the queen?
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:55 pm

I laugh softly at his joke,"Well indeed Your Majesty...I find there is always some mischief to be had at court."

I then continue as I feel more comfortable around him,"Oh yes...quite proud-my mother was a lady in waiting for Her Majesty too before she had my eldest brother."
Back to top Go down
Lilliana Monroe
Lady-in-waiting
Lilliana Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:01 pm

I relax a little more feeling a comfort of being in her presence as I allow myself to speak more freely than normal. So I take it that you have not got into much mischief at court then? Which i am sure is a good thing even though not as fun. Your mother was a lady in waiting as well you say? Well your family must be held in a high regard by His Majesty being that you and your mother both were entrusted with the Queen. So tell me my lady what type of things do you enjoy?
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:09 pm

I giggle a little and relax into the bench,"Well should the occasion present itself then I might perhaps indulge in some...mischievous behaviour."

I laugh warmly again,"I love to read, to write and to ride above all."
Back to top Go down
Lilliana Monroe
Lady-in-waiting
Lilliana Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:22 pm

Well who knows then my lady perhaps that occasion shall happen and put a little more excitmement into your life then. I smile at her enjoying our conversation and hoping I am not being to bold in my words...
I enjoy those things as well, but I mostly love hunting, fishing, and playing music. I also do love to travel as with my duties as King I am able to do so quite often.
Back to top Go down
Diane de Poitiers
Duchess of Valentinois
Diane de Poitiers

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:29 pm

I sigh happily,"Oh I would love to travel some day...my brothers wife is from Italy and I would love to go there one day..."
Back to top Go down
Lilliana Monroe
Lady-in-waiting
Lilliana Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:49 pm

You should indeed my lady as Italy is the greatest country in the world and you may not want to leave there once visiting. Would your brothers wife happen to be Alfonsina Garcia? If so I know her and her family very well as her father was a dear friend of mine. I have learned that she is also here in England and look forward to speaking with her soon. I do hope perhaps someday you shall visit as I would love to entertain you, your brother, and his wife at my royal palace in Milan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Maze   Royal Maze - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Maze
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next