The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. Empty
PostSubject: Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.   Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.   Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:53 pm

Niklaus reached finally his chambers with Elizabeth after the Party. He entered after her. Walking slowly he looked around with a satisfied smile "So..this is our love nest, babie. It's lovely. Finally a place where to stay alone..far from family and crowd. How do you feel?" He asked approaching her and taking her gently in his arms. She looked a bit tired
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.   Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 10:59 pm

I looked around the room slipping my shoes of I started to rub my feet. I am very happy and Jane turned up which just made me even more happy I just hope that our bond shall not break now that I am married. And you are you happy that it is finally out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.   Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:37 pm

Niklaus approached her slowly. Smiling teasingly, he grabbed her wait pulling her towards him "I'm very happy, Elizabeth. You're finally my wife. And no one can separate us.." Leaning softly an hand on her belly, he met her lips and kissed her sweetly "Oh! I almost forgot. Do you know that my sister Rebekah came back to court?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.   Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:58 pm

His sweet long kisses were always a sweet temptation I enjoyed the sweet and soft movements of his lips we were both normally such aggressive kissers. I blinked when he said his sister had come back at court I prayed that she had not been with a man the last thing I needed was Klaus in the tower. I am very happy to hear that is she well. I placed my fingers within his fingers was his sister like him or her own person.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.   Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 12:28 am

Niklaus nodded "Yes..she is. But she is still a rebel. Even if I'm her only family, she doesn't want me to take care of her. She is..the only woman I can't dominate. Oh except you, of course.." He added quickly and giggling
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.   Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 1:56 pm

I blurted out a laugh he probably did still try to control his sister by using different tactics of course Don't worry my love you can dominate her future husband and scare him out of his wits. As for me their is a different dominate when it comes to wives. I kissed his primrose bud lips my hand running through his golden brown hair I could devour more of him if my growing belly wasn't in the way.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.   Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:19 am

Niklaus kissed her back with desire and passion. But he had to control his instincts, now that she was with child. His hand was still caressing her growing belly "Hmm..and I have the feeling that I won't dominate this little lady neither. Especially if she is like her mother.." He whispered jokingly against her warm lips
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.   Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 3:48 pm

I laughed softly I could feel him pulling away as his natural man instincts kicked in My child will make her own mind up about you she shall be a free spirit. She might have your temper and my inquisitive side who knows it's a journey I find it very scary as well I had to steal another kiss from him I wanted to tempt him their were to many clothes between us
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.   Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 12:30 am

Niklaus reached her lips with his and smiled "She will be my special girl. I already love her as if she was here in my arms. And I love you, Elizabeth. I intend to be your last love. Always and forever.." He said staring deeply into her eyes
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.   Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 7:41 am

I was glad to here that he was already falling in love with our child it took me a very long time for him to say I love you to me I felt relief. Going to the bed I sat down leading him by the hand I could just cuddle up in his arms for the night. I think she already knows who you are she moves about like a butterfly at the sound of your voice I am certain it is a girl. I ran my hand up his back plucking out his crisp shirt.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.   Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 12:44 am

Niklaus kissed her nose softly "What if it was a boy? I'm sure you would be proud of him. But I don't dislike the idea of having a daughter. You know..I never thought about a such sweet thing in all my life. You know what I mean.." He whispered. His hand still on her belly. Suddenly he felt a kick and gasped "Oh my God.."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.   Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 7:59 pm

A boy no I did not want a boy I had a certain fear about having a boy I wanted to tell Klaus but his reaction put some fear in me. We only give birth to girls in our family see that kick was to prove we are having a girl Klaus. Turning on the bed I rested myself against him.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.   Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 12:58 am

Niklaus laughed "A very strong girl, then. And beautiful like her mother. She will be my princess. And you're already Queen of my heart since long time, Elizabeth.." With these words he kissed her lips again
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.   Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 10:45 pm

I still felt all giddy like a young girl when he poured out his feelings of love towards me As you are the King of my heart I often think that secretly maybe you are the King of Russia.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.   Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 12:36 am

Niklaus laughed "King of Russia? Myself? Oh no..thank God Russia has an Emperess. But if I was King..I would cut off all people's head who talk bad about my wife and my daughter.." He said in a joking tone. But he was serious
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.   Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:58 pm

I could feel our baby give a hard kick I loved Klaus very much but his anger at times could be scary yet attractive Really an Emperess I never knew such things about Russia in fact I never knew it exsisted until you came into my life. I asked Margaret to be their when the baby comes and of course my sister Jane.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.   Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 12:55 am

Niklaus squeezed her cheek and smiled "Margaret and Jane..really? With all respect for your friend and your sister..they're not midwives, my love. And I want the best physician of England for you and our child. But they can attend to, of course.." He stared at her beautiful face. Pregnancy made her look sweeter "I asked to Rebekah to be our girl's godmother. Hope you don't mind.."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.   Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 9:24 pm

I felt like a child when he squeezed my cheek I hope he was not going to start talking to me in a baby like voice now that would ruin our love making. That is fine this is your baby aswell he/she will be apart of you're sisters life to and a baby can have more than one set of godparents. I felt like a drying up flower I missed his lips and our passionate embraces.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.   Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 12:46 am

Niklaus cupped her face with his hands "Boy or girl, it will be an happy child. And I have intention to travel with you somewhere after giving birth. I'll let you choose where.." He smiled lovingly
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.   Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:17 pm

He knew where I wanted to travel but we weren't allowed to go their I could always go on my own I thought I want to go to Russia so our child knows her heritage it would be great if they could speak the tongue aswell.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.   Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:29 am

Klaus smiled and kept on playing with her blonde curles. He slowly plulled her closer whispering into her ear "I miss you..you know what I mean. Once our baby will be born, I have intention to spend a whole day in bed with you.." He showed a naughty smile and bit softly her earlobe
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.   Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 3:27 am

I leaned my body against his placing a protective hand on his chest I love you without us doing that. Our relationship has become very adult like. I still can't believe it's been a year with us both together I never thought we would make it some many crossed paths in our way.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.   Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 11:28 pm

Niklaus smiled. Her words touched him deeply. But he didn't like showing his emotions, so he just nodded "I choosed you as my wife against everything. I never thought I would marry in my life but I did. I love you, Elizabeth. I really do.." He smiled. And leaning on her he met his lips with hers again
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.   Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 9:11 pm

Men never showed their emotions I always think that if they did their would be a better understanding of woman and man but you can't change people. I was touched by his words it had always been me like I had imprinted myself on his brain. Why who else would you of married. I laughed playfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.   Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Tudors World :: ENGLAND / Palaces and Houses :: Whitehall Palace :: Bedrooms-
Jump to: