The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.   Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 12:25 am

Niklaus parted his lips softly and laughed "Oh I didn't want to marry at all. I thought that Rebekah would have married before me. But we can't foresee future, my love.." He sat on the sofa. Holding her hand, he invited her to join him "I'm grateful to destiny for meeting you, Elizabeth. There are so many things of my life that I wish to share with you. No more secrets. Have you ever given a look at..my paintings? I know it can sound weird..but I love painting.." He grinned waiting for her reaction
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.   Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 3:19 pm

Now that was an interesting secret he enjoyed to paint I would never of guessed that. But now we are discussing secrets I sat up and looked at him. Really that is amazing my love I can't wait to see your beautiful paintings. How long have you been painting for darling. This was a very impressive art a feeling of proudness filled me. I didn't want to ruin this beautiful sharing with one another I had a really important question to ask him but I still didn't want to ruin this moment.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.   Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 12:41 am

Niklaus shrugged, a bit embarassed "Yes..I like painting since childhood. But I don't love sharing my arts work. Neither my sister saw them. But of course..you can see them, my love. It relaxes me. One day..I'll make a painting about you. Who knows?" He giggled for the idea that just came in his mind. He poured some wine for himself. He didn't ask her to drink with him, cause he knew she couldn't in her conditions
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.   Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 8:25 pm

Perhaps you find painting a way to release how you feel others like to talk or sing and dance about it but perhaps this is your way. I smiled across to him from where he was sitting intrigued to see how he would paint me. Maybe when baby is born we could have a family portrait done.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.   Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 12:13 am

Niklaus smiled. He liked her proposal "Why not? A family portrait..exactly like royals. It would be nice, but.." He leaned his hand on her belly "I have already created my masterpiece.."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.   Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 9:02 pm

Royals? Who would want to be royal nothing good comes from being royal unless you are french of course. I was thinking of something simple and elegant nothing over the top simplicity is what I seek.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.   Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 11:29 pm

Niklaus laughed. He squeezed her cheek softly "I know you don't like, love. But it's just for my picture. You're already a Queen in my eyes. And..if you really will give birth a girl, she'll be my Princess. You'll be an excellent model. I guess neither Holbein had one like you.." He leaned his hand on her belly and looked at her with desire. She was so beautiful. What if someone would try to steal her from him? "When will you give birth?" He asked simply
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.   Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 7:40 pm

I leaned my cheek into his hand placing my hand on top of his. Maybe I shall let you paint me that shall be a new experience for us. My time for delivery was soon how would Klaus cope with the new arrival. Not long now I can feel their little feet under my ribs. I am a bit nervous where will you be.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.   Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 11:53 pm

Niklaus stared at her belly and smiled "I'll be at your side, of course. Where else should I be? I wanna see my child coming into world.." He raised his eyes until he met hers "If you agree, of course. Or maybe you prefer Margaret, love?" He smiled ironically, pretending to be jealous
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.   Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 6:53 pm

Actually I want my sister Jane at my side as well as Margaret one at each side and you can stand in the far room painting the whole thing. I teased but labour was scary not many women survived. If anything should happen to me then make sure that Edward,Anne,Margaret,Anthony,Jane,Margery,Dorothy,my mother,Thomas,catherine and you're sister have active roles in my child life just saying. I think I shall have Sabrina aa my midwife what do you think.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.   Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:59 pm

Niklaus frowned taking immediately her hand in his. He never heard her talking like that "My love..nothing bad will happen to you. Our child will be surrounded by our families's love. But she'll have her mother too in her life. Send away such dark thoughts, love. Everything will be alright.."He brought her hand until his lips and kissed it deeply
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.   Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 1:12 pm

He was right and this was Klaus practically a king in his own right I moved the talk back to arts. Ok I shan't mention it again. My love did you know that their is an Italian artist at court. I think that his name is something like Leo have you ever heard or painted with him even. I entwined my fingers within his and gaze up at him.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.   Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 11:24 pm

Niklaus smiled leaning his back against the sofa "Leo? Do you mean..Leonardo Da Vinci? Yes..I heard of him. Someone finds him a genius, but I never met him. And..my love.." He took her hand in his "My art is completely different. For me art is..a way to keep the world under control. To never forget curial moments of my life..do you know what I mean?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.   Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 5:09 am

They both sounded the same to me was it possible to keep the world controlled by one painting. I did agree that moments in life should be captured by a art even painful paintings. I understand a painting can hold a thousand meanings it's nice to figure them out. I like the arts I think they should be personal. I know what I mean but how to explain without sounding like a heretic. Biting my tongue about certain matters was agonizing.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.   Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 11:25 pm

Niklaus laughed "Ohh..my beautiful wife is expert about art, now? You surprise me. You know..even if we're married, I feel we still have many things to find out about each other. I guess I am..still a mystery for you.." He leaned on her meeting softly his lips with hers "When I met you..I was not trying to reject you. But only to protect you. But you already know that, right?" He asked whispering and with his arm he wrapped her waist, pulling her towards him
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.   Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 1:58 am

Kissing was becoming difficult with a melon sized belly in the way making it hard to feel the comfort of his body. Not an expert I just like to get a feel for things. I let my lips kiss his back with an unforgetting willingness. A willingness to let him know that our moments of intimacy were missed. I was taken by you I felt like everytime I saw you a happiness filled me and the more you refrained from telling me about you the more eager I was to know you. I touched under his eye's tracing my finger around his cheek bone. We have a special kind of love ot wasn't planned it just happened for us you still are a mystery to me but it's best to find out more when you are ready. I shan't be pushy about this matter like I was in the beginning. These past few weeks I have missed you.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.   Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 11:40 pm

Niklaus sighed. He smiled before kissing her lips again. This time adding his tongue to please her "I have missed you too. Can't wait to hold you in my arms again. But it's for the baby's sake.." He whispered against her lips, leaning his hand on her belly "Do you know that pregnancy made you even more..attractive?" He grinned. Indeed, he noticed that her breasts were larger than normal and he loved her roundness
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.   Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 10:06 pm

I went back on my side resting my head on his arm I could be 20pounds in weight and you would still love me but I want to keep this moment of pregnancy of I drapped a sheet over myself would you draw me and our child. I was itching for him to look at my body and all the new changes that had taken place.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.   Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 11:57 pm

Niklaus remained silent for a while. He looked at her and smiled "Do you want me to draw you? Do you mean..now? Oh..wow, I wasn't expecting this. But sure..I'll do it, love. It will be..the most emotional picture of my life. Surely.." He smiled nervously and stood up. He feared to fail, but he accepted this task, cause he wanted to draw her in all her beauty due to pregnancy "Just..let me prepare everything I need and I'll start right now.." He said excitedly rubbing his hands together
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.   Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 2:21 am

I pulled on his hand as he left the bed that noticed smile did not go unnoticed. I don't want it to be perfect Klaus. It's really a secret ploy to make you cast your eyes upon my pregnant body. I miss laying naked in your arms humour me a little. I pulled back the sheets which were scented sweetly and hoped he would come back into bed.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.   Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 11:36 pm

Niklaus was looking around room to look for the easel and his brushes, but with the corner of his eyes he saw that she removed sheets and turned towards her. She was beautiful "Oh Elizabeth..you take my breath away. How could I concentrate myself on the picture, now? And..how can you think that I stopped casting my eye upon your beautiful body?" He reached her on bed again. Lying besides her, he started kissing her breasts slowly and softly. He knew that the portrait thing was just an excuse cause she needed to feel desired again. He sighed looking up at her
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.   Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 7:26 pm

No I know you will never leave me we have a very unique,strange love for each other which has lead us both down to this path. I sat up and smiled meeting my lips with his for a few blissful moments in this humid heat. I think we shall both go to the summer party a nice little dance. This little one is already in the mood for a party dancing around.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.   Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 11:03 pm

Niklaus laughed and placed an hand on her belly "Oh really? So..admitting it's a girl, she will be a dancer. In this case, I'll be very protective, and when she'll grow up she won't even talk with a man without my permission. Hmm..it's too much, right?" He asked jokingly and kissed her lips again "But of course..let's go. I'll be the most envyed man of the Party..cause I'll dance with two charming ladies.."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Seymour
Countess of Luga
Elizabeth Seymour

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.   Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:37 pm

I admired his natural instinct to protect our unborn it was a trait that I loved. I wonder who shall be at the summer party this year. I stretched of the bed a question still looming on my tongue. Klaus this may sound ridiculous and it is but do you feel like I have trapped you.
Back to top Go down
Niklaus Petrovin
Count of Luga
Niklaus Petrovin

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.   Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 11:36 pm

Niklaus was smiling and caressing her belly. Her sudden question made him raise his glance towards her "Trapped me? Why are you asking me this, my love?" He stared at her in silence. Then he took his place on bed at her side. Taking a deep breath, he placed his hands behind his head and kept on staring at ceiling "That's not ridicoulus. I know what people says about you. About us. But I have already told you not to care about them. They're just jealous of our happiness.." He turned his eyes until he met hers. Smiling tenderly he cupped her cheek "If I felt like trapped..do you think I would stay here with you, now? Don't be silly. I'm here because I love you. Simply.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.   Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lord and Lady Petrovin's Bedchamber.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2