The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Gazebo in the woods

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

Gazebo in the woods - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gazebo in the woods   Gazebo in the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 11:56 pm

Inigo looked at her with surprise

Do you wish to adopt a spanish little girl? It would be..a very nice and lovely idea. I'm sure you'll give her all your love. And you'll be a wonderful mother, Aurora. Blood doesn't matter. I'm proud of you, cause you have a big and generous heart, cousin..

He smiled and kissed her forelead, pulling her towards him softly
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Duchess of Alcalà Henares
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Gazebo in the woods   Gazebo in the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 2:27 am

The touch of her cousins kiss cooled the sweating beads that dropped now from her forehead. Aurora held on to his hands her body falling back hitting the sticks on the ground. Inge... She whispered through her breath. Fetch Inge..
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Gazebo in the woods   Gazebo in the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:08 am

Inigo hold her tightly realizing she was going to faint in his arms. Alarmed, he hold her cheek

Aurora..what is it? Do you have pain somewhere? Aurora, contestame, por favor. Oh Madre de Dios..

He turned towards a guards who was standing next Palace's entrance and shouted

Go to catch Lady Inge and bring her here! Immediately!
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Gazebo in the woods   Gazebo in the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2014 12:06 am

Inge was told to come in the woods. She had no idea who called her and why but it looked urgent. When she arrived, she found Ambassador Mendoza with Lady Aurora, Queen's sister. She looked unconscious, so she came closer immediately

"Your Excellence! What's happened?"

She asked, alarmed. And she knelt beside them to examine Aurora's eyes. She knew some notion of medicine
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Gazebo in the woods   Gazebo in the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 12:18 am

Inig looked at Inge relieved

Oh lady Inge! I have no idea. She fainted suddenly. But before that she asked about you. Can you do something? Please, help her!
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Gazebo in the woods   Gazebo in the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 3:10 am

Even though Aurora was still asleep she could hear the sound of her cousins voice and gently gave his hand a squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Gazebo in the woods   Gazebo in the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 12:12 am

Inge noticed that Aurora had a reaction at their voice. She patted her cheek softly

"Your Grace..Your Grace! Can you hear me? It's me, Inge. I am here.."

She said hoping she could open her eyes. She took her wrist to feel her heartbeat. It was very slow..
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Gazebo in the woods   Gazebo in the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 11:38 pm

Inigo was shocked. He didn't know what to do and looked at Inge with scared eyes

Lady Inge..do you think we should call a physician? She was coughing a bit, before. I pray it's nothing serious..

He leaned softly Aurora's head on his lap and caressed gently her hairs
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Gazebo in the woods   Gazebo in the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 2:09 pm

Aurora was enjoying her peaceful slumber even if she was cold to her bones. The shadow of the sun behind the trees caused her to shiver herself awake, her fingers clinging into the dirt for support. What little sun was left stung her eye's, causing her to turn her face away. Whose lap was her head in? Before she could speak again her chest felt clouded and the inevitable bloody cough started all over again.
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Gazebo in the woods   Gazebo in the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 12:12 am

Inge noticed she was reacting in same way. Seeing her coughing, She leaned her ear against her chest to feel heatbeat and respiratory function. But when she raised her head she saw blood on her dress. She looked immediately at Inigo

"Ambassador! She is bleeding. We can't keep her here. Please, help me to bring her in her room. I think I have something for her.."

She said worriedly but firmly at the same time

"Your Grace..don't make efforts. Close your eyes and don't try talking.."
Back to top Go down
Aurora Mendoza
Aurora Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Gazebo in the woods   Gazebo in the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 6:41 am

Aurora grabbed her arm tightly. I fear I have been poisoned by one of the kings fancies Inge. That probably sounded like madness to them both. But if they connected all of the dots it would make sense.
Back to top Go down
Inigo Lopez Mendoza
Spanish Ambassador
Inigo Lopez Mendoza

PostSubject: Re: Gazebo in the woods   Gazebo in the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 12:12 am

Inigo shocked as he heard Aurora's words and looked at Inge

Poisoned? Oh Madre de Dios! Who..who could desire to see you dead, cousin? Oh lady Inge! We must act immediately. If she is right, we must call a physician and find an antidote. I..I don't wanna lose my beloved cousin. Hurry up, let's bring her inside Palace..

He was really scared. He didn't know if Aurora was right or not. But he took her in his arms, reasy to bring her into a safer place
Back to top Go down
Inge Bergmann
Lady-in-waiting
Inge Bergmann

PostSubject: Re: Gazebo in the woods   Gazebo in the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2014 11:48 pm

Inge toched Aurora's forehead when she talked about poison. She was shocked too

"One of King's fancies? Who..who do you mean, Your Grace?"

Her forehead was warm. Aurora had a weak fever. She was now in Inigo's arms, probably too weak to answer her question. But this was not so important, right now

"Yes Ambassador, you're right. Let's bring her in her chamber. I lead the way.."

She said before starting walking towards Palace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gazebo in the woods   Gazebo in the woods - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gazebo in the woods
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3