The Tudors World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please follow the "Timeline" topic in "Announcement". Especially the historical characters! - Anne Boleyn
January 1533 - Henry & Anne Boleyn marry in a secret ceremony
March 1533 - Thomas Cranmer is appointed Archbishop of Canterbury.
May 1533 - Archbishop Thomas Cranmer declares the marriage of King Henry VIII and Queen Katherine of Aragon to be invalid
May 1533 - Thomas Cranmer validates King Henry VIII& Anne Boleyn's marriage
June 1533 - Coronation of Anne Boleyn
Summer 1533 - Sir Thomas Cromwell, Earl of Essex begins an investigation into the activities of Sir Thomas More
June 1533 - Parliament extinguishes Papal authority in England.
June 1533 - Mary Tudor, younger sister of Henry VIII, dies at Westhorpe, Suffolk.
July 1533 - It is reported that Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk and George Boleyn, caught up with the French court. While they were there both Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey and Henry Fitzroy, Duke of Richmond became violently sick, at the same time. Richmond was so ill, that for a while, it was feared he might die.
July 1533 - Pope Clement VII excommunicates King Henry VIII & his advisers (including Thomas Cranmer)
JSeptember 1533 - Anne Boleyn gives birth to Princess Elizabeth Tudor
November 1533 - Henry Fitzroy, Henry VIII's illegitimate son, marries Mary Howard (daughter of Thomas Howard, 3rd Duke of Norfolk) Anne Boleyn is said to have worked for this pairing.

Corridor

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Corridor   Corridor I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 11:03 pm

Still new to court Beatrice easily got lost in a way to her chambers. She wandered around for what it seems entirety and was ready to give up her search. She sighed, looking around to see if anyone was there to help her.
Back to top Go down
Aloysius Meyer
1st Duke of Ortenburg-Neuortenburg
Aloysius Meyer

Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 11:11 pm

Being back at court felt unreal I was happy to learn that my cousin had an heir to his throne walking among the corridors I noticed my secret crush and dropped my apple she was even stunning in the flesh. I could not speak and felt shy what did I say to a princess.
Back to top Go down
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 11:20 pm

When she thought to not be hope she'd ever get from these corridors, she noticed a man in the distance and with smile she walked toward him.

Excuse me, my lord! I was wondering if you could help me.

She said in her sweetness voice. But when he came to the light Beatrice could see a very handsome man, and she gulped silently.
Back to top Go down
Aloysius Meyer
Aloysius Meyer

Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 2:40 am

Oh she was walking towards me she is just a normal girl like all the others I said to myself but she was a beautiful Princess. Of course I can help you. My voice came out high pitched she made me nervous in her presence which to me was a good thing. Blonde hair and darkish eye's as I stared into them they seemed to a opal colour how enchanting. What can I help you with my lady. A noble steed at your service.
Back to top Go down
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:39 pm

Beatrice beamed when he agreed to help her and let a small sigh of relief.

Can  you  point me in the direction of the chambers. It seems I lost my way among these corridors.

She said, lifting her gaze to his. She felt a little shy and nervous in his presence, which was very new to her.
Back to top Go down
Aloysius Meyer
Aloysius Meyer

Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:48 pm

Now was my chance to be her knight. He placed the apple down and walked towards her. We might end up looking in a lot of rooms as I have never seen your chamber either. I guess it will be near you're sisters I am an only child boring I know the Kings farther my uncle raised me. So how is your nephew. Unlike the others I wanted to know as I was to protect him. Richard will show him how to sword fight and everything a boy should know.
Back to top Go down
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 10:40 pm

She blinked and her heart began beating a little harder when she noticed he had walked even closer to her.

I guess you're right , my lord... I don't even know where my sister's chambers are.

She confessed shyly, blushing like some silly girl.

I'm Beatrice, and you're?

Her eyes get serious as he mentioned her nephew. She didn't know if she could trust him or not, so she carefully said,

He's well, my lord. Thank you for asking. I'm sure the King would be a lovely father.
Back to top Go down
Aloysius Meyer
Aloysius Meyer

Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 8:33 pm

A smile appeared I knew where her sisters room was I was after all back at the palace to look after the little children. My name is Alyosius first cousin to the king and former protector of Maximus. I gazed around the corridor as I stepped closer to her I did not want to scare her away to others I was simply a blonde haired mess of a man it would be nice if somebody could see past it all.
Back to top Go down
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 12:42 am

Her heart beat like a little drum in her cheats and she felt nervous. Something about him made her feel like young girl again, made her feel drawn to him.

It's pleasure to meet you, Alyosius cousin to the King and protector of Maximus.

She stiffened, but the nearness of him, the gentleness of his voice, made her relax again.

You're the first one I meet here who is close to the King.
Back to top Go down
Aloysius Meyer
Aloysius Meyer

Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:14 am

I laughed at how she said my name hearing it from someone else it sounded strange. You may simply call me Alyosius I only make the others call me but my name and duty. Beatrice was easy to talk to and I felt at ease in her company I wished that she could maybe learn to do so. You are the first princess who speaks words of pure kindness not of malicious intentional words.
Back to top Go down
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 11:03 pm

His laughter was like the sweetest music and she smiled brightly.

Only if you call me Beatrice.

She said in sweet voice. Beatrice had enjoyed his company very much and the first time she felt at ease to speak to gentleman.

And you're not like any duke I've known. You're not arrogant and full of yourself. I guess we are different from others which make us unique. Don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Aloysius Meyer
Aloysius Meyer

Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 10:50 am

Then it is agreed but in the company of others I shall greet you formally. I held out my arm for her to take and began to start walking down the corridor with her. Perhaps that is why no one else understands me as I have yet to find another person who is unique like me until now. I gently put my hand on hers trying to act normal about it as my face shone with pride and shyness. It seems that we were both shy people but that didn't seem to matter with her.
Back to top Go down
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 10:28 pm

Agreed! And I shall call you your grace in public.

Beatrice said with a soft voice, then placed her hand gently at his offering arm and started walking down the corridor by his side.

Then I find myself lucky to be the first  unique person like yourself, you've met.

His warm hand upon hers sent shivers to coursed down her body, and she smiled shyly and nervously.
Back to top Go down
Aloysius Meyer
Aloysius Meyer

Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 2:10 am

I was beaming and it would not go away I hardly knew her but yet such happiness she gave me already. I walked slowly admiring her own smile which radiated a twinkle. Such lips naturally red. Beatrice I can assure you that I have never met someone so rare a person as you. For if I had I would of married them no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 11:05 pm

He was so close to her she could smell the scent of him, wild and clean as the forest. She closed her eyes against the delicious agony of wanting a moment to last forever. To escalate.

Neither do I, have met someone like you.

She whispered, and a small delight went through her as she learn he not to be married.

I can hardly believe some lady didn't manage to win your hand in marriage.
Back to top Go down
Aloysius Meyer
Aloysius Meyer

Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 7:55 pm

I looked down seeing she had closed her eyes had I bored her to sleep I continued talking to her wondering what her mind was filling up with. No their was one lady that I was to marry it's not a pleasant story. It felt like a trap when I look back on it. And you I know that you are a princess. I stopped under a window and watched the evening sunset catch her face.
Back to top Go down
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:22 am

Beatrice lifted her eyes to his. He really was very charming and courteous, and those eyes... She shivered once more at the strange feeling his gaze evoked within her.

Why, what happened? Was it arranged?

She asked with curious eyes. She was always curious one in her family.

Yes, I'm. Which means I'd probably marry whomever they choose for me.

She said, watching him as he moved to the window, already missing his nearness.
Back to top Go down
Aloysius Meyer
Aloysius Meyer

Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 7:27 pm

If I got to know this girl better maybe my cousin would help me it was just a thought. She was manipulative and only after what little money I had so the contract of marriage was thrown onto the fire literally. I took her hand in mine placing a kiss tenderly on it. Let us forget about marriage plans let's live for now here you and me. I am sure their is a fiery princess in their to see.
Back to top Go down
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 11:28 pm

Beatrice looked at him with a sympathy, knowing herself what was it like to be used just because your title and fortune.

You shouldn't regret it, of not marrying her. No one deserves to be married to a person like her.

The small tremble made it's way through her body as his warm, soft lips touched her hand, and she looked up at him, wondering what made her to react like this.

Sounds like a wonderful idea. Let us forget about everything and enjoy in this moment now.
Back to top Go down
Aloysius Meyer
Aloysius Meyer

Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 10:15 am

I laughed at her honest tongue here was a girl after his very own heart yet they were divided by rank and titles. He knew this castle like the back of his hand and wanted to share it's beauty with her.I would like to take you to a place that has been a favourite of mine since I was a child.
Back to top Go down
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 12:27 am

Beatrice raised her eyes to look at him and smiled.

I'd love to see the place you hold so dear to your heart.

She said honestly, in truth she wanted to be near him and to spend as much time in his company as she could.
Back to top Go down
Aloysius Meyer
Aloysius Meyer

Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 11:52 pm

It is nothing spectacular it is a garden which is sealed of with flowers and overgrown hedges. From the outside it looks like a mess but on the inside it is clear and peaceful. I told her as I took the expression of her face in. I grabbed velvet crimson throw over and a spare candle to guide us back.
Back to top Go down
Beatrice of Portugal
Princess of Portugal
Beatrice of Portugal

Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 1:20 am

It sounds breathtaking. Shall we go?

She asked as she lifted her eyes to his, and in moment she lost herself in them.
Back to top Go down
Aloysius Meyer
Aloysius Meyer

Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 8:27 pm

Without a hesitation or second thoughts I grabbed her hand which fitted perfectly into mine and led her to the secret garden.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Corridor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corridor   Corridor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corridor
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next